Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) (59638 Views)

Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON / Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan / Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by TMSMedia: 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nasarawa United player, Chieme Martin slumped and died during an NPFL game against Katsina United in Lafia on Sunday.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcHVgk4CRuY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS3p1FZgLkY

According to IgbereTV reports, the ambulance for emergency medical service at the stadium failed to start when the player collapsed leading to him dying in the stadium.

http://igberetvnews.com/1343171/tragedy-nigerian-footballer-slumps-die-photos-video/

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Mraphel: 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
Can't the first aiders apply CPR and oxygen to resuscitate him? shocked

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by abiolert(m): 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nigeria my country, no first aid, no ambulance nothing works.

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by nwakgr8: 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
Damn. This is so pathetic.

8 Likes

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Davash222(m): 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
abiolert:
Na only ROBB and paracetamol dey inside the first aid box and ambulance.. Still doesn't matter.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by GOFRONT(m): 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
Naija.......
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by SirDanny7(m): 1:16am On Mar 09, 2020
Just Tell Me how will investors come and invest in our league after hearing the bad news coming from our league

from security issues to lack of maintenance culture , are we really serious in this country at all !!

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Olugbanko: 1:18am On Mar 09, 2020
Hmmm... what if there was prompt medical attention? just what if? O ye Olorun!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 09, 2020
Mraphel:
Can't the first aiders apply CPR and oxygen to resuscitate him? shocked
Noooo, they couldn't because from the video they couldn't even give MOUTH 2 MOUTH., which was part of what he needed.

He died of EXHAUSTION.
Imagine the Ravaging Heat, first.
RIP Dear.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Righteousness89(m): 6:03am On Mar 09, 2020
Soooo Unfortunate!!

Came to play football..

Corpse carried home!!

Life is a Mystery indeed!!!

LORD have Mercy on the living and Help us to Understand the need to live Prepared for Eternity because it could be any of us..

Condolences to the Family!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Ekpekus(m): 6:56am On Mar 09, 2020
This is heartbreaking.. cry

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Aavid: 9:50am On Mar 09, 2020
cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by whytediamond(m): 9:51am On Mar 09, 2020
My heart broke a million places. cry

8 Likes

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by maynation(f): 9:51am On Mar 09, 2020
There is something wrong with Nigeria.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by wonuks(m): 9:52am On Mar 09, 2020
RIP bro. It's risky living in Naija. Please everyone stay safe at home or at work.

If you need a website design without advance payments kindly get in touch. We guarantee a professional design. 0 9 0 6 0 4 0 0 0 9 6

1 Like

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by 9jayes: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2020
See many doctors surrounding him.
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Slawormir: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2020
abiolert:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Be a real niggarrr

This shit also happens in developed nations

Phil o Donnell

Miklos feher
Patrick
Morisini

If you watch those clips ehnnn
As far as say you love football
Then no matter how hard you be you must cry

17 Likes

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by wyqay: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2020
Condolences to the family and the club.
Rest in peace a great player

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by whytediamond(m): 9:53am On Mar 09, 2020
SirDanny7:
Just Tell Me how will investors come and invest in our league after hearing the bad news coming from our league

from security issues to lack of maintenance culture , are we really serious in this country at all !!

My brother, there's hope. It's always darkest before dawn. I feel your pain.
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by helinues: 9:53am On Mar 09, 2020
Too bad.

Rip to him

1 Like

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by DropsMic(m): 9:53am On Mar 09, 2020
Nigeria
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by DropsMic(m): 9:54am On Mar 09, 2020
whytediamond:

My brother, there's hope. It's always darkest before dawn. I feel your pain.
There's none.. Wake up

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Romanoff(f): 9:54am On Mar 09, 2020
Watch the series 911 and tell me if we have first responders.
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by anonymous1759(m): 9:54am On Mar 09, 2020
SirDanny7:

Abegi stop that Nonsense talk players also die in Europe death is inevitable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by DonroxyII: 9:54am On Mar 09, 2020
They even suffocated the guy the more , look at how just all of them surrounded him with more body heat and odours .... Only the medics should approach him and transport him to the hospital ...

It is the worst experience for anyone on that pitch and those that have watched the video .... I have watched some on youtube .... it is a very pathetic scenario to watch seeing life disappearing from someone who is just running up and down few seconds ago !

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by stephen109(m): 9:54am On Mar 09, 2020
TMSMedia:
Nasarawa United player, Chieme Martin slumped and died during an NPFL game against Katsina United in Lafia on Sunday.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcHVgk4CRuY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS3p1FZgLkY

According to IgbereTV reports, the ambulance for emergency medical service at the stadium failed to start when the player collapsed leading to him dying in the stadium.

http://igberetvnews.com/1343171/tragedy-nigerian-footballer-slumps-die-photos-video/
SOMETHING MUST BEFALL A MAN.. MY GOD AND FATHER PLS LET GOODNESS BEFALL US ALL . AMEN !.. RIP TO DEAD

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by FuckThaMod: 9:54am On Mar 09, 2020
This country sef.. I'm tired cry
Does these our wack clubs have good medicals to test if these players are fit? Imagine, the wack ambulance that was available even failed to start.. Everything fails in this country. I hate Nigerians
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by wilemer: 9:55am On Mar 09, 2020
TMSMedia1:

RIP
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by RapistOnBail: 9:56am On Mar 09, 2020
lipsrsealed

Death is meant to be celebrated.

Rip bro.
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Baroba(m): 9:56am On Mar 09, 2020
maynation:
There is something wrong with Nigeria.

Understatement of the century, rotten country..

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by rattlesnake(m): 9:56am On Mar 09, 2020
That muslim prayer killed him pata pata cos the prayer is for a dead person not someone who hasn't been declared dead
anytime u hear

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun

better vamoose

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" / Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix / Thomas Tuchel Holidays With Natalie Max, His New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.