Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

In Love With 2 Women, Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With 2 Women, Please Help (53953 Views)

Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by 2Women: 12:09am On Mar 09, 2020
Please pardon any typo's or errors in this.

I am a 23 year old guy, and I have been in a relationship with this very beautiful 20 year old multiracial girl for a year plus now. She loves me dearly and never fails to show it. She has consistently discarded suitors off just for my sake, she never lacks them, she is very preety and light skinned, so she doesn't fail to turn heads wherever she goes. She loves God, but not the overly holy person, she is still a virgin and for that, I have refused to have any intimacy with her.

She just go admitted to one of the universities in the south west. We are in the same state so I go to visit her twice monthly, since she went to school, her attitude has not changed 1 bit, in fact, she is even more disturbing and demanding for my attention now than before. She sends me chats of random guys that try to ask her out, and sometimes even records the conversations and send to me, I trust her fully and don't believe she will cheat, at least not now, but i have this constant fear that I will loose her cos a similar scenario occurred to me 2 times before and the ladies lost focus and broke off the relationship, but I'm just hoping this can work.

Now, the problem, I met this lady who will be 28 soon, she is my junior in an organization, we got real close as she shared her story with me, and I wanted to sincerely advise her as a superior and someone with more experience in our field, but one thing led to another and she fell deeply in love with me, I knew, but feigned ignorance at first cos I didn't want any distractions to my 1 year old relationship, until she came out straight, deep down I felt something for her too, but I tried discarding it due to the age difference, but i couldn't keep it for long. I didn't tell her but we found ourselves kissing on various occasions. This lady is a virgin and has never been in any serious relationship cos she asks God if the suitors comes and she most times feels God is saying no, but this time, she is convinced that God approves of me.

Yesterday, I officially told her I love her and she has told everyone who cares to hear, her pastors, her family, every body, she has asked them to pray for her and all, this lady is a wife material, so is my girlfriend, this lady is beautiful but not half as pretty as my girlfriend, she is a bit more curvy and endowed than my girlfriend tho, attitude wise, both of them are just perfect (at least for now), supportive and understanding.

I am not very rich, but I'm not very poor either, I hold a job that requires me to work 26 hours monthly and it pays me just above 50k, I also am a freelancer on freelancing sites and i earn more than my salary in some months, with the potential for even more In future.

In spite of this, I don't think it is enough to start a family, secondly, I have never envisage myself getting married this early, in fact, I always say I have at least 4-5 years to go, but this lady has imagined our wedding and even picked a date for next year, I feel she is going too fast, and I told her but she says she doesn't do things when double minded, I love these 2 ladies, but I am just not ready to settle down. I am still too young for that, plus, she is older than me with 5 good years, and considering the fact that ladies age quickly, I don't think i want that as it will force me to cheat, which I don't ever want to do in marriage.

Please is it advisable to marry this lady? She is a graduate with a masters in an Asian university, or take things slow and try to plan with my girlfriend who is as well supportive and doesn't mind starting small.

Please advise me house.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by telimitless: 12:19am On Mar 09, 2020
Follow your mind brother but being too pushy about marriage has a lot of things hidden in it. It's either you are patient and let time have its way or you allowed being pushed and bear the consequences

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by namiji2598: 12:52am On Mar 09, 2020
A virgin girl in the university? Should we tell him?
Well my guy's babe got admission some years back, few months after the admission he has started bragging that her love did nt change bla bla bla but two years later in the university hmmmmm my brother e don cut

Campus life starts after 200l bros

U see 300L-400L hmmmmm
U can choose between an upcoming LovePeddler or an evening news paper now, the choice is yours

213 Likes 12 Shares

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by ProtectMyMoney: 12:54am On Mar 09, 2020
[quote authLalasticlala[/quote]

Forget the 28 and stick with the 20...since 20 has decided to be open to you, 20 is moldable. 28..knows all the tricks in the book. 28 will put you under pressure, 20 will give you time and not pressurize you.

186 Likes 5 Shares

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Prec1ous(m): 3:14am On Mar 09, 2020
None of them belong to you. Your wife is still unknown.

Your 20 years old will bounce off you and your 28 year old will never be patient with you.

Take care!

428 Likes 15 Shares

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by frozen70(f): 6:12am On Mar 09, 2020
2Women:
Please pardon any typo's or errors in this, I am a 23 year old guy, and I have been in a relationship with this very beautiful 20 year old multiracial girl for a year plus now, she loves me dearly and never fails to show it, she has consistently discarded suitors off just for my sake, she never lacks them, she is very preety and light skinned, so she doesn't fail to turn heads wherever she goes, she loves God, but not the overly holy person, she is still a virgin and for that, I have refused to have any intimacy with her, she just go admitted to one of the universities in the south west, we are in the same state so I go to visit her twice monthly, since she went to school, her attitude has not changed 1 bit, in fact, she is even more disturbing and demanding for my attention now than before, she sends me chats of random guys that tries to ask her out, and sometimes even records the conversations and send to me, I trust her fully and don't believe she will cheat, at least not now, but i have this constant fear that I will loose her cos a similar scenario occurred to me 2 times before and the ladies lost focus and broke off the relationship, but I'm just hoping this can work.

Now, the problem, I met this lady who will be 28 soon, she is my junior in an organization, we got real close as she shared her story with me, and I wanted to sincerely advise her as a superior and someone with more experience in our field, but one thing led to another and she fell deeply in love with me, I knew, but feigned ignorance at first cos I didn't want any distractions to my 1 year old relationship, until she came out straight, deep down i felt something for her too, but i tried discarding it due to the age difference, but i couldn't keep it for long, I didn't tell her but we found ourselves kissing on various occasions, this lady is a virgin and has never been in any serious relationship cos she asks God if the suitors comes and she most times feels God is saying no, but this time, she is convinced that God approves of me.

Yesterday, I officially told her I love her and she has told everyone who cares to hear, her pastors, her family, every body, she has asked them to pray for her and all, this lady is a wife material, so is my girlfriend, this lady is beautiful but not half as pretty as my girlfriend, she is a bit more curvy and endowed than my girlfriend tho, attitude wise, both of them are just perfect (at least for now), supportive and understanding.

I am not very rich, but I'm not very poor either, I hold a job that requires me to work 26 hours monthly and it pays me just above 50k, I also am a freelancer on freelancing sites and i earn more than my salary in some months, with the potential for even more In future, in spite of this, I don't think it is enough to start a family, secondly, I have never envisage myself getting married this early, in fact, I always say I have at least 4-5 years to go, but this lady has imagined our wedding and even picked a date for next year, I feel she is going too fast, and I told her but she says she doesn't do things when double minded, I love these 2 ladies, but I am just not ready to settle down, I am still too young for that, plus, she is older than me with 5 good years, and considering the fact that ladies age quickly, I don't think i want that as it will force me to cheat, which I don't ever want to do in marriage, please is it advisable to marry this lady? She is a graduate with a masters in an Asian university, or take things slow and try to plan with my girlfriend who is as well supportive and doesn't mind starting small.

Please advise me house.

Lalasticlala

A food you will not eat don't taste it

If you know that the age difference which is the issue here, is causing some thing to you, pls leave that your colleague alone before she becomes pregnant for you

Just respect yourself by thinking of how the other lady in school will cope over your disappointment in her

You can't be keeping a virgin girlfriend and decides to break another virgin and still go back to your virgin girl

If you have not slept with her pls sit her down and let her know that you love her but marriage is not going to work out between both of you

It's difficult to say, but it's the best at this moment

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by tetula123(m): 6:21am On Mar 09, 2020
Most stories on nairaland looks cooked up

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by 2Women: 6:47am On Mar 09, 2020
namiji2598:
Well my guy's babe got admission some years back, few months after the admission he has started bragging that her love did nt change bla bla bla but two years later in the university hmmmmm my brother e don cut

U see 300L-400L hmmmmm
U can choose between an upcoming LovePeddler or an evening news paper now, the choice is yours

Well, there are exceptions, this lady even went for her masters after serving and still did not compromise, so why can't my girlfriend do it?

Lalasticlala please help, I need more suggestions

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by 2Women: 6:48am On Mar 09, 2020
[quote author=ProtectMyMoney post=87281829][/quote]

Thanks sir, I also feel the same too.

2 Likes

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by 2Women: 6:50am On Mar 09, 2020
frozen70:

A food you will not eat don't taste it

If you know that the age difference which is the issue here is nothing to you, pls leave that your colleague alone before she becomes pregnant for you

Just respect yourself by thinking of how the other lady in school will cope over your disappointment in her

You can't be keeping a virgin girlfriend and decides to break another virgin and still go back to your virgin girl

If you have not slept with her pls sit her down and let her know that you love her but marriage is not going to work out between both of you

It's difficult to say but it's the best at this moment

I have not had sex with any of them, and I don't intend to till I marry.

I don't know how to get her to understand me without hurting her, I've tried to say it countless times that I have to put so much in place before marriage and she is saying she won't be a dumb wife and we will contribute to the upkeep of the family and children can come later, bla bla bla

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by 2Women: 6:54am On Mar 09, 2020
tetula123:
Most stories on nairaland looks cooked up

Sorry to disappoint you sir, I am not even a good story writer, talk more of coming up with this kind of story, I am talking about my life here, my story, I am a human, just like you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by frozen70(f): 7:11am On Mar 09, 2020
2Women:

I have not had sex with any of them, and I don't intend to till I marry.

I don't know how to get her to understand me without hurting her, I've tried to say it countless times that I have to put so much in place before marriage and she is saying she won't be a dumb wife and we will contribute to the upkeep of the family and children can come later, bla bla bla

Well all I have to say is that, every woman is smart

Just use your brain, that's all

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by XhosaNostra(f): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2020
2Women:
Please pardon any typo's or errors in this, I am a 23 year old guy, and [b]I have been in a relationship with this very beautiful 20 year old multiracial girl[/b]for a year plus now, she loves me dearly and never fails to show it, she has consistently discarded suitors off just for my sake, she never lacks them, she is very preety and light skinned, so she doesn't fail to turn heads wherever she goes, she loves God, but not the overly holy person, she is still a virgin and for that, I have refused to have any intimacy with her, she just go admitted to one of the universities in the south west, we are in the same state so I go to visit her twice monthly, since she went to school, her attitude has not changed 1 bit, in fact, she is even more disturbing and demanding for my attention now than before, she sends me chats of random guys that tries to ask her out, and sometimes even records the conversations and send to me, I trust her fully and don't believe she will cheat, at least not now, but i have this constant fear that I will loose her cos a similar scenario occurred to me 2 times before and the ladies lost focus and broke off the relationship, but I'm just hoping this can work.

Now, the problem, I met this lady who will be 28 soon, she is my junior in an organization, we got real close as she shared her story with me, and I wanted to sincerely advise her as a superior and someone with more experience in our field, but one thing led to another and she fell deeply in love with me, I knew, but feigned ignorance at first cos I didn't want any distractions to my 1 year old relationship, until she came out straight, deep down i felt something for her too, but i tried discarding it due to the age difference, but i couldn't keep it for long, I didn't tell her but we found ourselves kissing on various occasions, this lady is a virgin and has never been in any serious relationship cos she asks God if the suitors comes and she most times feels God is saying no, but this time, she is convinced that God approves of me.

Yesterday, I officially told her I love her and she has told everyone who cares to hear, her pastors, her family, every body, she has asked them to pray for her and all, this lady is a wife material, so is my girlfriend, this lady is beautiful but not half as pretty as my girlfriend, [b]she is a bit more curvy and endowed than my girlfrien[/b]d tho, attitude wise, both of them are just perfect (at least for now), supportive and understanding.

I am not very rich, but I'm not very poor either, I hold a job that requires me to work 26 hours monthly and it pays me just above 50k, I also am a freelancer on freelancing sites and i earn more than my salary in some months, with the potential for even more In future, in spite of this, I don't think it is enough to start a family, secondly, I have never envisage myself getting married this early, in fact, I always say I have at least 4-5 years to go, but this lady has imagined our wedding and even picked a date for next year, I feel she is going too fast, and I told her but she says she doesn't do things when double minded, I love these 2 ladies, but I am just not ready to settle down, I am still too young for that, plus, she is older than me with 5 good years, and considering the fact that ladies age quickly, I don't think i want that as it will force me to cheat, which I don't ever want to do in marriage, please is it advisable to marry this lady? She is a graduate with a masters in an Asian university, or take things slow and try to plan with my girlfriend who is as well supportive and doesn't mind starting small.

Please advise me house.

Lalasticlala

The bolded actually says a lot about the kind of person you are. The 1st two are, in fact, very cringey. It makes one wonder why anyone would give you the time of day with that kind of mindset.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Phenomenal16(f): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2020
I hate it when a guy doesn't know what he wants
Imagine
Confused elephant......
Who will answer this ur question?
I pray u lose d both

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by devilmaycry: 7:52am On Mar 09, 2020
namiji2598:

U see 300L-400L hmmmmm
Lets tell him jhor....
Oga op...the chances of ur gf being a virgin after after a year in school is slim like needle...

I still remember my ex...she was a virgin,always scared of down der...but can kiss for Africa...2hours person still dey kiss, smh

So she got admission to our state uni....that was how things changed oh...from lil calls, to no calls at all, from short replies in chat to " k , nvm " i got fed up and understood my time have expired so i broke up....only for her to tell me after like 4 months in school....that she got disvirgined a month back...alaye, musa wasn't shocked oh ,i expected it but what shocked me was wen she told me it wasn't a dickk that entered, that it was too big sad

Fear girls oh

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by 2Women: 8:00am On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

The bolded actually says a lot about the kind of person you are. The 1st two are, in fact, very cringey. It makes one wonder why anyone would give you the time of day with that kind of mindset.

Is it now wrong to have specs?

3 Likes

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by XhosaNostra(f): 8:14am On Mar 09, 2020
2Women:

Is it now wrong to have specs?

Nothing wrong with it, but it's the way you go on about it that makes it so cringeworthy & hints on your unnerving subconscious thinking. It makes you sound like someone with low self-esteem, coupled with your fear of losing her because of how she looks. Basically, you're coming across like a country bumpkin.

10 Likes

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Jaqenhghar: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

.LMAO. Didnt see it that way. He seems like the typical Niggerian male who wants it all . The proverbial cat that chases 2 birds

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Randy100: 9:28am On Mar 09, 2020
The choice is clear. 20years still have fresh blood and will give you viable children. 28years blood is already expiring and will likely give you i.mbecile. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by XhosaNostra(f): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
.LMAO. Didnt see it that way. He seems like the typical Niggerian male who wants it all . The proverbial cat that chases 2 birds

Very sad if that's the case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by YorubaKinging: 10:39am On Mar 09, 2020
None of the ladies are virgins
Thank me later

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Finnese001: 10:39am On Mar 09, 2020
grin
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by IJOBA2: 10:39am On Mar 09, 2020
GO AHEAD AND MARRY THE TWO BRUH. VIRGIN GIRLS ARE THE BEST

7 Likes

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Slawormir: 10:40am On Mar 09, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

You want waste that twenty eight year old girl time now o

Deep inside your heart you know say that relationship nor go work

7 Likes

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by id4sho(m): 10:40am On Mar 09, 2020
Banger dem joor
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Pidginwhisper: 10:40am On Mar 09, 2020
Give me one abeg

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by IJOBA2: 10:40am On Mar 09, 2020
MAN PIKIN DON TIRE FOR BOREHOLE

3 Likes

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by happney65: 10:40am On Mar 09, 2020
Fuckkkk both of them..nothing do you..

1 Like

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by mascot87(m): 10:40am On Mar 09, 2020
How u that sure they be virgins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 09, 2020
Use them
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by NotBeenPaid: 10:41am On Mar 09, 2020

I don't know why I suck at giving relationships advice - I could only say that you know them in person and better so follow your heart.

4 Likes

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by valarmorghulis: 10:41am On Mar 09, 2020
That 28yrs old is not Virgin

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy / Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.