Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Men Are Really Scarce! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Really Scarce! (2999 Views)

Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries / Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Really Scarce! by luba9876: 1:51am On Mar 09, 2020
Imagine two ladies fighting and shouting at this ungodly hour(1am) because of a man. I'm tempted to invite the police over. At least if they sleep at the station, they will learn to behave themselves next time.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by Ladylite: 3:08am On Mar 09, 2020
luba9876:
Imagine two ladies fighting and shouting at this ungodly hour(1am) because of a man. I'm tempted to invite the police over. At least if they sleep at the station, they will learn to behave themselves next time.

Are the police not men?

Bros go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by KNOWMORE56: 4:01am On Mar 09, 2020
I would rather say good men are scarce

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by missimelda01(f): 7:35am On Mar 09, 2020
So because two women are fighting over one man, you conclude that men are scarce
Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by Millz404(m): 7:43am On Mar 09, 2020
When men get married, they take up the woman's needs as responsibility. Finding somebody willing to do that and throw in love and care at the same time is hard, so when a woman sense having a man that is likely willing to do all that. They are definitely ready to fight.

11 Likes

Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 09, 2020
missimelda01:
So because two women are fighting over one man, you conclude that men are scarce
men are scarce.... water is wet
Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by Iceyjay(m): 9:18am On Mar 09, 2020
missimelda01:
Babe should I give you a call we aren't through with our conversation yet o.
Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by Kingsteve(m): 9:30am On Mar 09, 2020
FACT: there are more females than males worldwide.
Logically, the OP is correct.
Men are scarce!

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by desvi: 9:33am On Mar 09, 2020
Kingsteve:
Men are scarce!

You wish! grin

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by missimelda01(f): 9:43am On Mar 09, 2020
Iceyjay:
Babe should I give you a call we aren't through with our conversation yet o.
Did they send you? You opened an account last week and all you're concerned about is me? Are you sure you're okay
Let this be the last time you quote me.
Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by Iceyjay(m): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2020
missimelda01:

Did they send you? You opened an account last week and all you're concerned about is me? Are you sure you're okay
Come on, can I call you and where do you stay in Lagos? let me be your first client nah
Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by Iceyjay(m): 9:58am On Mar 09, 2020
missimelda01:

You are from benue state right? benue girls that likes cucumber, you think you can pretend for me. grin
Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by Kingsteve(m): 9:58am On Mar 09, 2020
desvi:

You wish! grin
No be wish oo.
Na fact...

1 Like

Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by XhosaNostra(f): 10:13am On Mar 09, 2020
Kingsteve:
Men are scarce!

But your country has more men than women, so there's no need for anyone to be fighting over a man, when each woman could easily have two & more men in her rotation grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by Unfortunate(m): 10:14am On Mar 09, 2020
luba9876:
Women are always unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by Kingsteve(m): 10:16am On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

But your country has more men than women, so there's no need for anyone to be fighting over a man, when each woman could easily have two & more men in her rotation grin

Naa...
Nigeria has more females than men.
Check this out...
Up North, where polygamy is widely practiced.
I'm talking about one man with four wives, yet...there are still many single women roaming about and desperately looking for husbands.
You see what I mean?

6 Likes

Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 09, 2020
missimelda01:

lol u Don jam ur own monitoring spirjt

1 Like

Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by czarr(m): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

what makes you think we have more men than women?....that is incorrect.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by Unfortunate(m): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Why are you this unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by XhosaNostra(f): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2020
Kingsteve:

Naa...
Nigeria has more females than men.
Check this out...
Up North, where polygamy is widely practiced.
I'm talking about one man with four wives, yet...there are still many single women roaming about and desperately looking for husbands.
You see what I mean?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by WildChild00(m): 10:21am On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

It's not true, the days are evil and the holy books made us to know that a time is coming, there would be 3 women to one man, and it's coming to pass grin

1 Like

Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by missimelda01(f): 10:22am On Mar 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
lol u Don jam ur own monitoring spirjt
lol don't mind the attention seeking fool, he'll quote me and taya.
Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by Kingsteve(m): 10:25am On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

That's fake info.
Believe you me.
Take a trip to the Maternity section of any hospital, especially the labour room.
Count how many female babies delivered compared to the males.

Dont believe wholeheartedly what Wikipedia spews.
Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by XhosaNostra(f): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2020
Kingsteve:

That's fake info.
Believe you me.
Take a trip to the Maternity section of any hospital, especially the labour room.
Count how many female babies delivered compared to the males.

Dont believe wholeheartedly what Wikipedia spews.

So word holds more water than statistics?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by Kingsteve(m): 10:32am On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

So word holds more water than statistics?
Stats are susceptible to manipulation, especially in a country like Naija.

You know what?
If you know any Doctor or preferably, a midwife, ask how many female babies are delivered compared to the males, at any given point in time.
Forget the stats from Wikipedia.
Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by XhosaNostra(f): 10:36am On Mar 09, 2020
Kingsteve:

You know what?
If you know any Doctor or preferably, a midwife, ask how many female babies are delivered compared to the males, at any given point in time.

Ay yay yay! Let's leave it at that.
Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by Kingsteve(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Ay yay yay! Let's leave it at that.
grin
Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by allandutch: 11:07am On Mar 09, 2020
Kingsteve:

You know what?
Even back then in school, the number of girls are more than the number of guys in most classes.

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Unfortunate:
Women are always unfortunate.

Including your mum and sisters?
Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by Greatzeus(m): 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
There are Men and there are Men,or you want to count those nairaland guys who open new monikers here daily to troll men? those serial online beggers,those jobless touts who argue and defend politicians,or those slowpokes who create stupid and astoundingly absurd threads about their audio sex lives as men too? No they not,

1 Like

Re: Men Are Really Scarce! by StylishLord(m): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
luba9876:
oga age and time is not on their side thats why

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sadly, Here Is The Only Situation Where Women Are Smarter Than Men / Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females / Why Do Women Run When They Find Out You Have Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.