Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Help Me! I Am Scared. I Need Help Identifying This! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Me! I Am Scared. I Need Help Identifying This! (509 Views)

At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? / Why Is Gov. Wike Terribly Scared? – Rivers APC / How Can One Get Out Of Fear? It's Really Killing Me, I Need Help. (2) (3) (4)

Help Me! I Am Scared. I Need Help Identifying This! by SaAyomikun(m): 5:52am On Mar 09, 2020
Friends, I woke up some minutes past 1:00 AM this midnight to ease myself, then, with the help of the faint light emanating from the next room, I noticed something crawling beside me on the bed. I flashed my touch and boom! Look what I found. I then picked up my broom smashed it.
Please, who knows what this is?
From its look, it looks harmful, is it truly harmful?
How can I prevent it?
It crawls very fast like a snake does.
PS: this is the second time I'd be killing such in my room, I just didn't take it seriously the first time.
Please, help me! I'm really scared. I can't even lay on that bed anymore. Friends, I woke up some minutes past 1:00 AM this midnight to ease myself, then, with the help of the faint light emanating from the next room, I noticed something crawling beside me on the bed. I flashed my touch and boom! Look what I found. Out of timidity, I picked up my broom smashed it a few times before I swept it outside.
Please, who knows what this is?
From its look, it looks harmful, is it truly harmful?
How can I prevent it?
PS: It crawls very fast like a snake does.
PS: this is the second time I'd be killing such in my room, I just didn't take it seriously the first time.
Please, help me! I'm really scared. I can't even lay on that bed anymore.
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique

Re: Help Me! I Am Scared. I Need Help Identifying This! by Ologundudu2020: 5:54am On Mar 09, 2020
That's the village people

Re: Help Me! I Am Scared. I Need Help Identifying This! by michlins(m): 5:57am On Mar 09, 2020
Oga fumigate your environment. People and paranoia
Re: Help Me! I Am Scared. I Need Help Identifying This! by SaAyomikun(m): 5:58am On Mar 09, 2020
Ologundudu2020:
That's the village people

You ehn... undecided
Re: Help Me! I Am Scared. I Need Help Identifying This! by Pofgrace(m): 6:00am On Mar 09, 2020
They were only found in damp and cool environment

Re: Help Me! I Am Scared. I Need Help Identifying This! by thesicilian: 6:00am On Mar 09, 2020
Looks like a centipede

Re: Help Me! I Am Scared. I Need Help Identifying This! by SaAyomikun(m): 6:01am On Mar 09, 2020
michlins:
Oga fumigate your environment. People and paranoia

I'll definitely do that. Thanks man.
Re: Help Me! I Am Scared. I Need Help Identifying This! by SaAyomikun(m): 6:02am On Mar 09, 2020
Pofgrace:
They were only found in damp and cool environment

I'll make sure to always keep my place dry. Thanks man.
Re: Help Me! I Am Scared. I Need Help Identifying This! by SaAyomikun(m): 6:02am On Mar 09, 2020
thesicilian:
Looks like a centipede
I feel so too, but this one ehn, the head is red and it looks venomous.
Re: Help Me! I Am Scared. I Need Help Identifying This! by CXLVII: 6:08am On Mar 09, 2020
It's a specie of centipede. You have a cause to worry. Just do fumigation.

Aibo Praises Mrs Obiano As She Gives Palliatives To The Physically Challenged / Naija Graphics / Rose Quartz For Sale/export