Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Twins Adventures - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twins Adventures (12891 Views)

The Adventures Of Czar / The Adventures Of A Nigga / STORY: Keeping Up With The Adventures Of Slutty Ngozi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 7:22am On Mar 30, 2020
Episode 22

Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.
By : Confucius

Oyibo ; Igun na scam.

Joy: what do you mean?

Oyibo : There's no such thing as Igun is all but an imaginary oracle that madam glow and edu created to subdue and tame us.

Joysadshocked) Are you sure about this? How do you know about this?

Oyibo : I know you won't believe me and that's why am going to take you to somewhere.

Joy : Where?

Oyibo : If you want to get Mr Smith, you can't only rely on yourself, you will have to take some drastic actions. Haven't you wondered how I get my rich and i influential customers easily.

Joy : I thought you were just being lucky.

Oyibo : In this our work, because of much competition you do not rely only on luck, most of us take other measures to stand out.

Joy : Hmmm.

Oyibo : We are forced to look at other places to get the ability to stand out. We then visit some native doctors for help, that's how I got involved with Okwu the native doctor to Ajah in ukuni village . (showing a red bracelet with black dots on it) He gave me this bracelet to always wear going out for my work.

Joy: This is really interesting.

Oyibo : I will take you there and am sure he will have something for you that will make your job in getting Mr Smith to love you, plus you will also confirm if Igun is really real or not. Are you up to it.

Joy : I made a promise to myself and grandmother to surely succeed in life. All this I will do so as to add value to chinedu my heart, who knows I might use this chance and go to abroad to see him. I'm up to it.

Oyibo : Good, some money was sent to me by madam, let's go and withdraw it so that we can go shopping before going to ukuni.

Joy : why don't we go first, after coming back we shop..

Oyibo : is a bit far I don't think we will come back early.

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 6:50am On Apr 01, 2020
Episode 23

The errors of great men are venerable because they are more fruitful than the truths of little men.
By : Friedrich Nietzsche

**HOURS LATER**
Ukuni Village

Joy and oyibo were walking down one of the narrow roads which were all over the village, Oyibo was leading the way, they both were holding two heavy shopping bags at both hands.

Joy ; Are we not there yet, am tired already.

Oyibo : almost there, just keep walking and talk less.

After turning a bend they surprisingly entered a clearing where a mud house stood, different chalk writings were on the walls of the house. Smoke was coming out of the thatched room as if the inside of the building was burning.
Oyibo walked to the little door in the house followed closely by joy and knocked.

Okwu: Welcome!!

They both jerked after hearing the sudden voice from their back and they immediately turned back.

Oyibo : oh okwu, the great fire that consumes and burn any problem, is great seeing you again.

Okwu : you too, come over and sit down.

(He led them to a bamboo chair under a tree in the compound. Joy studied the man before them, she was expecting an old dirty man as seen in movies but the man before her was a dark complexioned man in his mid thirties, putting on a blue long sleeve and a black trouser instead of the normal red skirt of native doctors. In a nutshell he looked pretty clean and shaven.

Okwu: Sorry I can't offer you kola at the moment.

Oyibo : That's no problem at all, we are actually here for a special business.

Okwu: Hmmm go on.

Oyibo : It concerns my friend here, what you did for me I want you to do something similar but more special.

Okwu: How special?

TBC

1 Like

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 6:54am On Apr 03, 2020
Episode 24

Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music.
By : Jimi Hendrix

Oyibo : There's a man coming his way next week, she doesn't know whether her charms or personality will be able to make the man fall in love with her. We want something that will be able to help with that aspect of falling in love. Also we want it to be something subtle and not overly active to avoid suspicion.

Okwu : (thinking) That's no problem, it shall be done as you want it.
( He took out a native chalk from his pocket and drew a circle on the ground, he also drew four lines inside the circle, he faced up and started saying some incantations)
Okwu : Ajah, umu ya bia shi, memenime ele iji neme. (Looking at joy) Put any single amount of money in each line.

( Joy opened brought out her purse from one of the shopping bags, opened it and brought #4000 which she placed a #1000 on each of the check.)

Okwu crushed some of the native chalk into his hand, he blew the crushed powder into the moneys and started saying some incantations. All of a sudden a heavy wind started to blow carrying sands, the leaves on the trees started dropping down, but what amazed joy and oyibo was that no matter how the wind blew the money on the ground still remained glued in the circle, the wind didn't affect it at all. Shock and astonishment filled joy and oyibo faces.
Few seconds later the wind suddenly stopped as if it never happened. Okwu laughed and picked up the moneys in the circle, he then stood up and went through the door of the mud house using his back. few minutes later he came out with a black little container in his hand. He went back to joy and oyibo and handed the container to Joy.

Okwu : Whenever you have bath if possible try and rub the stuff inside, do you understand?

Joy: Yes I understand, is that all?

Okwu : No, for it to maintain it's efficacy you must do something.

Joysad worried) what's that?

Okwu : When ever your monthly flow of blood comes out, try and place the black container inside for at least ten minutes, and you must try not to ever get pregnant.

Joy: Why?

Okwu : That is what Ajah requested, you know very well that your monthly flow will stop once you get pregnant. If by mistake you got pregnant try to remove the child within one month or the charm will lose it's potency.

Oyibo : We understand okwu she will adhere to your instructions.

Tbc

1 Like

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2020
Episode 25

Not only will we have to repent for the sins of bad people; but we also will have to repent for the appalling silence of good people.
By : Martin Luther King

Oyibo : Less I forget, my friend here is worried that she has been influenced into making a covenant with an oracle by taking a oath.

Okwusadlaughs) Seems like you two situation is pretty, I can remember you told me the same thing about yourself when you first came to me.

Oyibo : Yes Okwu, can you help me clear her doubt?

Okwu : (to joy) You are not in any covenant with any living or spiritual being, if you were Ajah would have told me.

Oyibo sadshaken) Are you sure about this?

Okwu : (Frown) What I hate is doubt, I have told you and that's the truth.

"*9:00pm **
At a little villa towards the outskirts of Eden city, madam edu was reclining on a sofa with a glass of red wine on her hand, she was currently watching a documentary on wild life.
The ringing of her phone brought her back from her full concentration on the TV. Checking the caller it was madam glow, she dropped the wine glass on a side stool and picked the call.

Madam edu : Hello.

Madam glow : oyibo and joy hasn't come back since they left today.

Madam edu: I don't know why that's a problem, I mean it just clocked 9 and that's early for our girls.

Madam glow : is not just that, they left since the early hours of the day, I won't be bothered if is just normal work, but you know joy can't still be working for now cause of the coming of smith she needs time to freshen up herself more.

Madam edu: You take business too serious, just calm down they are grown ups already they know best, am busy bye.

TBC

1 Like

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Episode 26

Shared joys make a friend, not shared sufferings.
By : Friedrich Nietzsche

**9: 17 **
Outside madam glow's mansion, a lot taxi pulled over and joy and oyibo came out the taxi after paying off the driver. As oyibo was trying to go over and knock on the gate joy called her back.

Oyibo : What's wrong?

Joy : There's something bothering me

Oyibo :what's that?

Joy : Since you knew that Igun was all but lie why did you continue? You could have just run away.

Oyibo sadsmiles) Sincerely speaking have thought of it too, but I think have gotten used to this work plus I can't just leave and start all over again, don't forget I will always be looking over at my back cause madam will surely send sambo after me.

Joy : Am asking you this cause am currently contemplating on leaving and I don't care if sambo is going to come after me or not.

Oyibo :my dear this is not the best option at the moment.

Joy: why's that?

Oyibo : cause at the moment a big fish is coming your way, and this may just be the best leaving card you can get. Trust me on this.

Joy : That's just it, I can't fully trust you cause I don't know why you are doing this for me, a normal person should be jealous of the opportunity I got.

Oyibo ; You shouldn't lose your faith in people just because of what madam glow your aunt did to you.

Joy: Don't tell me about faith just tell me why you are doing this?

Oyibo : (sighs) Tru.....

Tbc

3 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by lahrra(f): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Thanks Op for the updates. Very captivating.
Re: Twins Adventures by Gvnl(f): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2020
Thank you for the update. More please.
Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 9:49am On Apr 20, 2020
Episode 27

As our case is new, we must think and act anew.
By : Abraham Lincoln

Oyibo ; The truth is that I see my dead little sister in you, if she was still alive till now she would have being around your age, tall, fair and graceful just like you.

Joy : Am so sorry to hear that, what happened.

Oyibo : She died of appendix, no money to treat it when we discovered it early, when it became too late that's when I was introduced to madam edu who brought me into this business and gave me money for her treatment, but unfortunately she was already dead before I could complete the payment for her operation.

Joy : It must have really hurt.

Oyibo : Yeah, but everyone has his or her story, let's go inside already.

They both knocked on the big gate which was opened by one of sambo thugs that guides the building at night.
They both walked to their room at the back of the mansion. The door to the room was locked from the inside when they got there, joy wasted no time and knocked on the door, after some minutes it was opened by a grumbling favor, who felt that her sweet sleep has being disturbed.
Her eyes immediately lit up when she saw the shopping bags on joy and oyibo's hands.

Favor : Una get luck say una carry goodies for hand, I for just spit for una faces.

Oyibo : Idiot shift mah pass.

*Inside The Room *
Favor : Aunty joy Wetin una buy?

Joy; Ehhh, when the respect start, to the extent say u dey call me aunty when u senior me.

Favor : ahhh u don forget say for this full compound na me get respect pass.

Oyibo : opposite.

Favor : You nor know my matter
(She picked up one of the bags on the bed and turned it over, different dazzling dresses all spilled out onto the bed. She did thesame to another and different clothes also fell out. She picked up the third one and turned it over.
Necklaces, bangles, shoes sandals e.t.c fell out from it, she was about to pick up the last when, joy suddenly rushed it remembering that it was the bag that she kept the stuff Okwu gave her)

Joy: E do na, this one na personal nor open this one too.

Favor : ok madam, how far which one u go give me.

Oyibo: joy nor give this girl anything, cause if na her she stingy die.

Favor : abeg rotten pawpaw quench for that side make joy bless me first.

Joy: (laughs) ok favor, oya close your eye pick one thing from bed

Favor sadlaughs and closes her eyes) fada lord lead your daughter's hand.

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 6:46am On Apr 21, 2020
Episode 28
All I am, or can be, I owe to my angel mother.

**Few Minutes Later **
The thug that opened the gate, made his way inside the mansion and walked straight to one of the rooms on the top floor. As he was getting close to the door, he could hear sweet moans coming from the room, he got to the door and hesitated a little before knocking.

Madam glow sadIrritated) Who's that?

Thug: Madam they don come back.

Madam ; ok, oya disappear.

(He went back to his post and the moans started again)

**WEDNESDAY AT MOHM AIRPORT **

madam glow, edu and joy we're sitting down on the waiting area, waiting for the arrival of mr smith whose plane touched down a few minutes back. Joy was on a white average length gown which hugged her fair body and brought out all her curves in the right areas, she was putting on a black big sunshade which added to her charms.Indeed Joy is a beautiful young lady.
The didn't wait for long when they saw a white young man in his mid twenties coming towards them, while a burly black man probably in his mid thirties was walking behind carrying luggages. The white man was putting on a purple tee shirt with two buttons opened showing a peek into his well developed chest. He was also putting on a black trouser with an armani purple shoe on his leg, he complimented everything with a dark shade on. Smith looked exactly like a well refined handsome young man.
Madam edu and glow both shook hands with Smith and exchanged pleasantries.

Madam glow : How was the flight .

Smith :It was tiring.

Madam edu : we've already helped u arrange a hotel. So how is the family.

Smith : mom and dad are already planning to leave the business line, leaving all the works to me, that's why am here to facilitate somethings both business and personal.

TBC

2 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 7:11am On Apr 22, 2020
Episode 29

I don't like that man. I must get to know him better.

Madam edu: oh I forgot (pointing to joy) this is Joy, your... (Winks)

(Joy and Smith both removes their glasses at the same time and two pairs of different color eyes met each other. Smith with is cold yet somehow warm blue eyes, while joy with her shiny brown eyes. They stared at each other for sometime, each with their own thoughts. Joy was thinking to herself :"l never thought he would be this young and handsome ".
On smith's part it was : " hmmm she really looks beautiful, maybe she's the one or maybe not. At last they both shook hands)

Smith : Hello, like you heard, the name's Smith.

Joy; The name's Joy.

Smith: Pleased to meet you joy.

Joy : The pleasure is mine.

Madam glow : So we will leave you now to rest in the hotel we will come back in the evening to discuss more.

Smith: OK then, see you guys later.

**IN THE EVENING AT CLASSIC HOTEL**

madam edu, glow, joy and smith were all sitting down round a table in the restaurant the hotel which is close to the lobby. From the look of things they just had their meals.

Smith: (rubbing his hand) There is nothing like eating before any business it makes the brain more active.

Madam glow sadlaughs lightly) You are right, now let's talk business.

Smith : Yeah, am thinking of doing some agricultural business in Nigeria, for it seems the land here is good for growing, I want you guys to help me scout out good places to do that.

Madam edu : hmmm what do you intend to plant exactly.

Smith : many things ranging from rubber, maize, plantain e.t. c l just need one big land for each crops.

Madam glow : seems like your family really wants to go into all the sectors of business, but if you ask for my opinion I think oil business is better.

Tbc

1 Like

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Episode 30

Common looking people are the best in the world: that is the reason the Lord makes so many of them.

Smith : I will say a big no to that, the oil sector is filled with politics and corruption and that is something I will hate to get myself involved in.

Madam edu : But only Nigeria won't add much to your already filled pocket.

Smithsadsmiles) And what makes you think Nigeria is the only African country have being to for this, is actually the last.

Madam glow : hmmm, what's in it for us?

Smith : oh glow you hurting my feelings, can't you be more of a friend than a business lady. OK in than case you guys will be in charge of distribution of in your country.

Madam glow : how about being in charge of exporting the produce.

Smith : no I have my own people for that, is because of our friendship that am coming to you guys for this, if not you guys aren't my last choice.
Madam edu : is ok, is already getting late, we will talk more on this on a later date and after we do our own research.

Smith : that's OK with me.

Madam edu : all this discussion about business, I feel like we completely isolated joy from it, how about me and glow leave first so that you too can can finally talk.

Madam glow sadstanding up and shakes smith) We will be taking our leave now.

Smith : ok, see you guys later.

After they leave, the atmosphere suddenly became awkward with no one saying anything, Few minutes later, it all starting looking like a staring competition, brown and blue eyes clashing in a fierce war of quietness.

Smith sadcoughs lightly) I guess you win, is good seeing you again, mostly those brown eyes.

Joy :hmmm, thanks I guess. Your blue eyes looks good too, it borders in between warm and cold.

Smith : yeah I got it from my dad.

Joy : ok, I will still going to continue this idle talks or you are going to do what's actually in your mind.

Smith: and what do you think is in my mind?

Joy : what else than to Bleep a prostitute.

Smith sadsmiles) joy truth is I'm looking for a wife.

Tbc

1 Like

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
Episode 31

I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice.

Joy was completely shaken by what Smith said, but she tried her best to remain calm.

Joy : If you are looking for a wife,how is that my business, I mean I can't help you with that.

Smith :Maybe, but maybe you can be the greatest help.

Joy : How?
Adds
Smith: What if I intend to marry you?

Joy: (Shocked ) I don't understand, you can't?

Smith : Why?

Joy : First we just got to know, second am just a lowly prostitute how can you possibly marry me.

Smith : Your first reason can be amended, we will definitely get to know each other better, and on the part of you being a prostitute I don't care about that, I mean prostitutes are also humans right.Eee

Joy : Hmmm

Smith : Never mind all that I said, I just said that cause I'm frustrated.

Joy: Why's that?

Smith: my parents said that before they can fully handover the family business to me, according to them if I can take care of my wife I can take care of the business.

Joy: Hmmm, I believe the right girl will show up one day.

Smith: I don't really believe in fate, I believe is us that mould how things will go in our lives.

Joy: If you say so.

Smith : Have already prepared a room for you, you can go in and rest.

Joy: Thanks.

*INSIDE ONE OF THE HOTEL ROOM *
Joy was preparing to sleep, when her phone rang, the name on the screen was Oyibo baby.

Joy: How far na babe?

Oyibo: how far na, joy the matter dey play well.

Joy sadlaughs) Abeg you too like gist.

Tbc

1 Like

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Episode 32

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.
By : Ambrose Redmoon

oyibo : Talk na, him Bleep you abi.

Joy : Is a lot more complicated than that.

Oyibo : No dey blow grammar for me,tell me what happened?

Joy : He said his looking for a wife due to the pressure from his parents.

Oyibo : Really he won marry you, this means the charm is working a lot even more than I imagined.
Joy : calm down na, he nor talk say he won marry me directly, infact is all confusing.

Oyibo : How is it confusing?

Joy : As am speaking with you now,am about to go to sleep in another booked room in the hotel which his staying.

Oyibo : That's strange I thought you guys should be together right now, I was even surprised you picked my call.

Joy : As a matter of fact am already doubting the efficacy of the charm.

Oyibo : Just take things easy girl, am sure everything is under control, the night is still young.

Joy : Young or not ,am going to bed we will talk tomorrow.

Oyibo : OK bye.

*SMITH'S ROOM*
smith was putting on a blue pyjamas, he just finished peeing in the toilet and was about to hit the bed. On the bed, even after eighteen minutes he still could not fall asleep. His mind was constantly drifting to the thoughts of joy.
Her beautiful brown eyes, succulent lips, perfect curves,fair skin. Indeed the girl was a blessed beauty. In the darkness of the night, Smith suddenly sat on the bed and started talking to himself.

Smith : What's going on with me, is not like have never met more pretty girls before, but she just seems different. Come on Smith get ahold of yourself,are you falling for this girl? That's impossible, you can't fall in love with a person you just met. What's happening, this is so confusing.

After sometime, he couldn't bear it anymore, and immediately poured himself someone sweet wine to calm himself. It looked liked it work for he finally slept after some few minutes of tossing and turning around the bed.

Tbc

1 Like

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
Episode 33

You must be the change you wish to see in the world
By : Gandhi

Joy was woken up by the continuous ringing of the doorbell by a female staff in the hotel.

Joy: who's there?

Female staff : I brought you your ordered breakfast.

Confused joy went and opened the door to see the female staff who was holding a covered tray in her hand.

Joy : I didn't order any breakfast.

Female : someone ordered it for you I guess.

Joy : oh yes, it must be Smith.

**FEW MINUTES LATER **
Joy was putting on her yesterday clothes and cat walking to the lobby of the hotel,where she had been informed by the same female staff that brought her breakfast that Smith was waiting for her.
She sighted Smith from far, and the huge black man who she saw with him at the airport.

Smith : (shaking her hands) hello pretty Joy, hope you had a good night rest.

Joy : yes and you.

Smith sadsmiles) I guess is OK at the end cause I had a very beautiful dream .

Joy : do you mind sharing?

Smith : No I don't, but that would be another time, am currently running late for some business. Come on let's go to the car I will drop you off at home.

The three walked to the garage of the hotel, where a black Porsche was parked. Joy and Smith made their way to the back seat,while the black huge man assumed the duty of a driver.

**AT THE FRONT OF MADAM GLOW MANSION **

The Porsche was parked neatly near the gate.

Joy : For you not to ask any direction, it looks like you've being here before.

Smith : (smiles) Is not what you are thinking, and yes have being here before, I mean glow is my friend so of course I visited her sometimes.

Joy : How did you get to know them?

Tbc

1 Like

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 9:06am On Apr 30, 2020
Episode 34

When hungry, eat your rice; When tired close your eyes. Fools may laugh at me, but wise men know what I mean.
By : Lin-Chi

Smith: (smiles) Ask me that later, am already late I will see you later (handing her a carton of an iPhone),take this I will call you on the sim in it.

Joy sadTaking the phone) Thank you.

Smith takes her left hand and kiss the back of her palm,
Smith : You are welcome.

** JOY'S ROOM **
Immediately she stepped inside Favor rushed her with questions.

Favor : How far na joy baby, how the racket, how was yesterday night, Smith dey knack well, Wetin him talk..

Oyibo : (harshly to favor) Allow the gal land first na , u use her dream.

Favor : Wetin concern u,na u I ask, (to joy) Abeg joy my sister sit down make we yarn, (noticing the phone in her hand) Wetin be this u go buy phone again?

Joy : No, smith gave it to me, he said he will call me on it.

Favor : OK o, Oya gist us Wetin happen, how was your night with one of Europe's richest son.

Joy : (laughs) Only one word,"nothing ".

Favor: What do you mean?

Joy : Nothing happened, I slept in a room and he slept at another.

Favor : Are you serious? How you sure that guy is not gay, as you fine reach he nor Bleep you when him know he fit.

Joy : Na you get your mouth, abeg I won sleep again.

Oyibo : Rest Abeg, leave this disturbing monkey.

Favor : You fine pass me.
(she left the room shaking her big ass)

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 7:06pm On May 02, 2020
Episode 35

The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority, the second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.
By : A. A. Milne

Soon after I favor could be seen making her way into the mansion, she walked straight to madam glow's room and knocked.

Madam glow : Who's that?

Favor : Is me favor.

Madam glow : Oh come inside
(favor quickly entered and gently closed the door behind her)

Favor : Good morning madam.

Madam glow : Good morning girl, any news.

Favor : Not much, she came back with an iPhone bought by Mr Smith, also it looks like the two of them didn't have any fun in the night.

Madam glow : Interesting, maybe Smith is irritated by her ,any where time shall tell.

Favor : OK madam, I will going back now,

Madam glow : Where are you going without giving your baby a kiss.
( Immediately favor moved forward to madam glow who was sitting on the bed and gave her a big kiss, they both got hooked on the kiss that at the end Madam glow dragged her into the bed and started taking off her things.)

*Next Day*

Joy and Oyibo were busy playing ludo on the floor in their room, when suddenly Joy's new iPhone started ringing, she picked it up and it was nobody else but Smith who told her to get ready cause he was coming to pick her up in about twenty minutes time.
Joy quickly excused herself and went to freshen up before wearing a white mini gown with design patterns on it

Oyibo : You dey forget something o

Joy : Wetin be that?

Oyibo : The charm na.

Joy : Any need for that.

Oyibo : Yes na, don't take any chances.

Joy : OK, I Don hear.
(she finally decided to rub the charm before going outside to meet Smith after realizing is almost twenty minutes now)

Tbc

4 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 7:07pm On May 02, 2020
I need your comments, my ghost readers
Re: Twins Adventures by femixyz(m): 8:10pm On May 02, 2020
Pedrovibez777:
I need your comments, my ghost readers

Seriously I'm enjoying it. More inspiration for you
Re: Twins Adventures by lahrra(f): 1:05am On May 03, 2020
Thank you Op.
Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 9:44am On May 03, 2020
Episode 36

To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail
By : Abraham Maslow

Smith and Joy, were sitting down in round at zizi park which was located at Desta in Eden City. The whole environment was filled with green scenery, it really had a feel of nature to it, which calms the nerves. Couples normally comes there to have some romantic moments together.

Joy : This place looks really nice.

Smith : Yeah, I usually come here to have some me times,but it brings another source of fulfillment if you are with a partner.

Joy : Hmmm, can I ask my question now.

Smith : What question?

Joy : How did you get to know madam glow and edu.

Smith : Is a long story.

Joy : Just make it short.

Smith : OK, I met them on one of my coming to Nigeria precisely four years back. Due to my background, I was kidnapped then and kept in a thick forest. It looked like luck was on my side I got freed by a hunter, in other to not draw unnecessary trouble to himself he told me to find my own way if am luck I won't be caught again. We then departed ways, unfortunately I was seen by the kidnappers and they chased me for a long time that night till the early hours of morning. I never knew were I was running to was towards the road until I burst a tarred road and was almost hit by a car. That occupants of that car was madam glow and edu, I begged them into letting me in which they did and that was how I was able to escape the kidnappers. Since then we became close and we did different businesses together. I knew there line of work but I never judged them.

Joy : That was indeed a story, you were really lucky. It got me thinking though since you got this kind of treatment in Nigeria why do you always come back here are you not afraid of same thing happening again.

Smith: I don't believe lightening strikes a place twice, though have taken some measures, I keep a very low profile and nobody not even the press knows am here,not only here but other countries too. Plus I have Gideon too.

Joy : Who's Gideon?

Smith : (pointing at a man not too far away in another table) that's him there.

Joy : oh your bodyguard and driver.

Smith : Yeah, since you've known a little about my past, why don't I know some of yours too?

Joy : What's there to know?

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by royalguy123(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2020
just came across it now op you're good keep it coming can't wait to see the next update
Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 8:10pm On May 03, 2020
Episode 37

We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit
By : Aristotle

Smith : The little that is there to know, you can tell me.

Joy : OK, am an orphan in a big city, to be able to survive and further my education,a friend introduced me to madam glow, who took me in and promised to cater for my educational needs.

Smith : (sighs) Interesting, but I don't think you are being really honest with me.

Joy : why do you say so?

Smith : You avoided eye contact with me through out the all whole time you were saying all that

Joy : Is that so.

Smith : Joy, I want you to trust me enough to tell me the truth, believe me I don't judge people, whatever mistake all things they did I believe there was a reason for it.

Joy : You want the truth ?

Smith : Nothing but the truth.

Joy : OK. I'm actually an orphan, I came into this city few months back, I was brought by my aunt who promised to help me further my education, but later brought me into the work of prostitution. It might interest you to know that this aunt of mine is actually madam glow your friend.

Smith sadshocked) really?

Joy : Yes, that's the whole truth.

Smith : But you could have just backed out.

Joy : Am contemplating on doing that.

Smith : I'm sorry for all the painful experiences.

Joy : Is not your fault, you don't need to be sorry.

Smith : (sighs) Enough of the bad experiences, let's talk about something else.

Joy : OK

Smith : Let's talk about us.

Joy : I don't understand?

Smith : (smiles) ......

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Gvnl(f): 2:15pm On May 04, 2020
Finally, they are heading somewhere.
Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 8:50pm On May 04, 2020
Episode 38

A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.
By : Baltasar Gracian

Smith : Truth is, from the first day I saw you I was smitten by you, those brown eyes threw me into a depth of feelings that I don't truly understand. But after some thinking have found out that this feeling is actually love joy. I want to let you into my heart joy and I request you do the same with yours. I don't care what you do, or what you have done before or I care about is the person and not the person experiences. In a nutshell I'm asking you to be my girlfriend and if nothing comes otherwise to later become my wife.

Joy : (stunned) wow, I must confess all this have blown me way, but I would really ask you for sometime to think about this, I mean I don't know if I will be able to bear what am stepping into.

Smith : There's nothing to worry about, nobody will judge you and how many people really know what you do exactly.

Joy : Don't worry, I will give you my reply tomorrow.

Smith : Hope it will be a positive reply.

Joy : Tomorrow shall tell.

*JOY'S ROOM *
Only Joy and Oyibo were inside sitting on the bed.

Joy : He asked me to be his girlfriend..

Oyibo : (surprised) Wow, this is really going so way, even though I know the answer already, what did you say to him.

Joy : I told him I will think about it,but on a serious note I really like him, even if I don't have any ulterior motive I would have still accepted.

Oyibo : You like him?

Joy : Is even more than like, I love him?

Oyibo : (surprised) Really? What about your darling chinedu which you told me about.

Joy : That's the problem, on one hand I feel like am betraying him and on the other hand I seriously don't know where my feelings lies for him again.

Oyibo : What you had with him was first love,believe me or not first love doesn't really work. You feel like you are betraying him, but what if he has already betrayed countless times at that side.

Joy : I think I'm going to bed now.

Oyibo : OK, my dear.

Tbc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 6:20am On May 06, 2020
Episode 39

Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the men of old ; seek what they sought .
By : Basho.

**NEXT MORNING IN SMITH'S ROOM *
Smith, just finished preparing for the day, when a text message came into his phone. It read ; Dear, you are already engraved in my heart and I want it to always remain, the way you feel about me, I also feel the same for you. I have accepted your request and hereby give my heart to you.
No doubt the message was from, to Smith there was no better message to receive in the morning than this. Seeing the message Smith was all smiles,without wasting any time he called joy right away.

Joy : Hello.

Smith : Hey dear, how are you doing

Joy : Am good and you.

Smith : Am at my best, because of the message ,you sent me this morning .

Joy : Really?

Smith : yeah, I promise I will take care of your golden heart,promise you will do the same to mine.

Joy: (laughs) OK, I promise.

Smith : That's my girl, you know what get dressed am taking you out.

Joy : Isn't it too early.

Smith : I don't care babe, I'm taking my girl out.

Joy : OK dear, let me get dressed up, come pick me up after thirty minutes .bye.

Smith : bye dear, take care.

Joy : You too.

*EVENING *
Joy and Smith were sitting in the car, while the driver Gideon was resting by the side of the gate at madam glow's mansion.

Smith : Hope you enjoyed the day.

Joy : Yeah, thanks and also thank you for those things you bought for me (she said while pointing to the two filled shopping bags that was beside her).

Smith : That's nothing, you are the fiancee of the great Gerrard Smith, you deserve royalty.

Joy : Fiancee

Smith : oh I think am being too fast, but it won't be long I will be putting that ring on your finger, and you will officially become my fiancee.

Joy : (laughs) Till that day. (she tries to open the door).

Smith : No kiss for me baby?

Joy : No.

Smith : How about a peck.?

Joy : Hmmm, OK.
(she made to kiss his cheek, but Smith suddenly turns his face and the kiss suddenly landed on his lips,their lips just stayed together for some seconds before joy removed her lip)

Joy sadsmiles) You did that on purpose.

Smith : No I didn't.

Joy : liar. Good bye dear
(she finally exited the car door, smith's eyes continued trailing her back figure until she finally entered the compound. He suddenly let out a smile and only had one thought in his heart; "life's good "

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 7:26pm On May 08, 2020
Episode 40

Everyone is a genius at least once a year, the real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together.
By : Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

**FEW MONTHS LATER **
Joy stepped into her room to meet Oyibo eating popcorn.

Joy : Guess what?

Oyibo : what is it na, don't put me in suspense.

Joy : (laughs) take a very good look at this ( she lifted one of her left finger, which a diamond ring was lying on)

Oyibo : (Amazed) He engaged you!!

Joy : (Laughs) Yes he did.

Oyibo : Oh my God you are so damn lucky girl.

Joy : That's not all, he said he will be coming here next week to take me away, after arranging a nice house for me to stay in.

Oyibo : (feigns sadness) So you want to leave me here alone .

Joy : so... ( she was suddenly interrupted by an urge to throw up and she quickly ran outside and vomited, Oyibo followed her closely and helped to rub her back as she vomited. After that she helped her inside and sat her down on the bed. Unknowingly to them Favor who was coming over saw everything that happened, out of curiosity she tiptoed to the door and started eavesdropping on what is going on inside).

Oyibo : Have been observing you for some days now and I want to tell you this without mixing words, that you are pregnant .I think is better you tell me with your own mouth.

Joy : Yes I am pregnant.

Oyibo : (takes a deep breath) How far are you gone.

Joy : Three weeks now.

Oyibo : Three weeks!, just one week before it clocks a month, have you forgotten Okwu's warning?

Joy : I haven't forgotten about that.

Oyibo : Then why haven't you gotten rid of the child.

Joy : Cause I don't want to, I mean I love him and he loves me, I can I bring myself to get rid of his child.

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 2:23pm On May 09, 2020
my ghost readers pls comment

1 Like

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 9:55am On May 13, 2020
Episode 41

What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence , the only consequence is what we do.
By : John Ruskin

Oyibo : See Joy, if you don't get rid of that child before it reaches a month, then be prepared to say bye bye to Smith in your life and your dream of leaving this place and have a wonderful life outside will also be gone with the wind.

Joy : I don't believe that will happen.

Oyibo : And what made you so sure that it won't happen.

Joy : Cause I believe, his love for me is real.

Oyibo : (frustrated) oh joy, please snap out of this stupidity, he doesn't love you, is the charm at work.

Joy : I refuse to believe that.

Oyibo : My life and experiences is a living testimony to the efficacy of Okwu's charm, it really works and there is no doubting it.

Joy : I don't care even if he doesn't love me, I love him and I won't get rid of his child no matter what happens.

Oyibo : Joy, what happened to you, what happened to your earlier resolve. Please Joy don't do this or you are going to regret it.

Joy : Is my regret,not yours.

Oyibo : You know I care about you, I mean I see my late kid sister in you, and since I wasn't able to help her, I want to help you to the best of my abilities and I believe Joy that if you really want a bright future that child will hinder it.

Joy : I do appreciate your care for my welfare, seriously I do, but at the end of the day is still my life and I will decide what to do with it.

Oyibo : (sighs) OK I really hope, everything falls in place for you, that's my only prayer.

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Gvnl(f): 10:25am On May 13, 2020
I wonder what Joy's fate would be after Madam Glo discovers she's pregnant for Smith.

Thank you for the update.
Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 6:06am On May 16, 2020
Episode 42

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but seeing with new eyes.
By : Marcel Proust

At the moment, madam glow wasn't in town, she was in far away state. So after favor finished eavesdropping she couldn't go directly to madam glow and tell her, her discoveries.
She decided to find a secluded place and give her a call, but after calling for straight ten minutes there was no sign of her picking the call. She finally decided to drop a text message about all she had heard in the earlier discussions between Joy and Oyibo.

**ADABRA STATE **
At a villa in one of the government reserved areas in Adabra state,madam glow was beside the pool, with a man would should be in his fifties. She was wearing only a swimming pant leaving her full but a little sagging boobs exposed. The man was only putting on boxer, leaving all his other body parts exposed including his pot belly typical of rich Nigerians.
A closer look, one would discover that ,the man was nobody else,but the present governor of Adabra state Igboje Luke, and the place they were is one of his personal buildings in Adabra state.
At the moment they were in a hot romance section, with the man busy fully entranced in squeezing madam glow's full boobs, while she was busy rubbing his pot belly.
She decided to take it to the stage and moved her hand to his hardened in his boxer, as if the dick was suddenly provoked, it became more harder. It was at this moment that madam glows phone which is under a pool shade started ringing.
She made an attempt to go and take the call but, governor Luke held her back and brought back her hand to his dick, an indication that she should continue what she was doing, she wanted to refuse, but two fingers instantly entered her pant and jabbed into her pussycat,this action elicited a sweet moan from her.
They continued pleasuring each other, until madam glow couldn't bear the emergency feeling she was getting,since when the phone was ringing .
She suddenly stood up, catching governor luke unguarded.She went over and picked up the phone and started looking at it while walking back to where the governor is.

Madam glow : Twelve missed calls and is from favor, she even sent a message, what is so urgent? (she opened the message and.....

Tbc

1 Like

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 7:42am On May 20, 2020
Episode 43

Work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching
By : Unknown Author.

Madam glow was about to read the message when unexpectedly, governor Luke grabbed her and both of them fell into the pool,including the phone on her hand.

Madam : Hey, you've spoilt my phone, is not water resistant you know.

Governor Luke : Don't worry I will get you a new one, come here first.
( He approached her and gave her a deep kiss ,before dragging her to one of the ends of the pool, pulled her swimming pant, inserted his dick and fired away.

**FRIDAY EVENING **
Madam glow's Lexus, horned once at her mansion gate ,before it was opened and she drove inside and parked her. She got off the car and let out a deep breath, as if breathing away all the adventures she had had with Governor Luke the past few days.
She walked inside sat down and started drinking the bottle of whiskey she took out from her drinks cabinet. After relaxing for sometime, she went to the balcony upstairs and stared down from it.
After some minutes she saw one of her girls Vicky by name who was kinda close with favor.

Madam glow : ( Raised Voice) Hey Vicky, come over here. I want to ask you something.

Vicky : OK madam
(a minute later she was with madam glow at the balcony)

Madam glow : Vicky is favor inside.

Vicky : She don already go work madam.

Madam glow : Hmmmm, call her number, I want to speak with her.

Vicky : OK, (she took out her phone and dialled favors number but it was switched off)
Vicky : Her phone is switched off.

Madam glow : Do you know where she is exactly?

Vicky : No, but even though I know I don't think you will be able to see her. I believe she is with a customer at the moment that's why her phone is switch off.

Madam glow : OK, you can go.

Tbc

1 Like

Re: Twins Adventures by Gvnl(f): 7:51pm On May 20, 2020
Thank you for the update. We are expecting more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those Who Love Novels / My Friend's Son (18+) / Chinua Achebe: An Icon Beyond Nobel Laureate Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.