Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Twins Adventures - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twins Adventures (12901 Views)

The Adventures Of Czar / The Adventures Of A Nigga / STORY: Keeping Up With The Adventures Of Slutty Ngozi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 8:22am On Sep 03, 2020
Episode 65

I'm a slow walker, but I never walk back.
By : Abraham Lincoln

Not too long they both entered a bending, before coming to an area surrounded with zincs for fence, it wasn't that big though but it was OK.
They entered the compound only one big block building could be seen, with a shade extending from it. All over the compound was filled with people sitting on chairs, stools, blocks and some on the ground, some were in groups discussing,while others were just on their own.
One thing was common with all the people gathered; they were all smoking. Mama c led Joy to where the building was, under the shed in front of the house a lady of about 30 years was I'm charge selling different weeds to those who needs it .
The lady's name was Gift, employed by Mama c to assist her in selling weeds, mostly when she wasn't around.

Gift : Ah, mama c you don come back, welcome o.

Mama c : Better pikin thank you o.

Gift : Hope everywhere smooth?

Mama c : Yes o, so how market dey go.

Gift : e dey goes well like jolllof rice.

Mama c : Good, Joy come inside with me.

Joy followed Mama joy inside, where she took an apron and nose mask to wear, she also gave joy a set to wear too.

That was how joy spent her days going to mama c shop to learn and help sell weeds and drinks, while in the night she and mama c goes back to her house.
In all those days, the customers always tried woo or take advantage of Joy, but mama c always shielded her by claiming she was her daughter and with that they backed off.
All this while too joy never set her eyes on prince c, except for the one time he came back home in the middle of the night and also left in the early hours of day.

On the sixth day when Joy and Mama c came back home.

Joy : Mama Abeg we get talk later.

Mama c : Ehh, no problem go kitchen cook first make we chop then we go talk.

Joy : OK.

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Gvnl(f): 9:44am On Sep 03, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2020
Episode 66

Confusion of goals and perfection of means seems, in my opinion, to characterize our age.
By : Albert Einstein

After having their supper, Mama c and joy sat down on the sofas in the living room, watching a movie. After some minutes, mama c made use of the remote control to lower the volume of the movie.

Mama c : so tell me what was it you wanted to discuss with me?

Joy : First I want to thank you for taking me in and sheltering me. I really appreciate. If you can remember when I first arrived here, I said I won't be staying more than a week.

Mama c : You are leaving tomorrow right.

Joy : Yes.

Mama c : It seems you weren't able to change your mind . Well you will go to my room later I got you some clothes .

Joy : Thank you very, I don't know where I would have being if not you.

Mama c : where would you go after you leave here tomorrow, or are you going back to your village.

Joy : No I can't. Am going back to see whether I can get my money back.

Mama c : (smiles) Let me advise you as someone who has had many experiences in life, cause you are still very naive on how the world works. That your money is like a bird that has flown away to an unknown region, mark my words it will never come back.

Joy : I just want to make sure, one last time.

Mama c : I don't have any thing to say to you again since your mind is already made up, just remember my doors are always open for you anytime.

Joy : Thank you very much.

NEXT DAY.
In the evening around six Joy wore one of the clothes mama c bought for her, and put the remaining few ones in the Gucci bag she also bought for her.
She went and bade goodbye to mama c in her shop, and therefore she set off back into the heart of Eden city.

Tbc

1 Like

Re: Twins Adventures by Lakesc: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Thanks for d upadate....
Re: Twins Adventures by Favemmzar200(m): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nice one
Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 7:11am On Sep 15, 2020
Episode 67

*AMAS*
Joy got to there the second time, to confirm her hope of Oyibo later coming back to resume work. She found some where to stay, to wait for the arrival of the prostitutes there.
Just like the other time, she didn't even see any shadow of Oyibo, but Favor came instead. She finally concluded that Oyibo ran with her money.
Before leaving she decided to meet up with Favor and say hi, cause all things considered she's still her friend.
When Favor saw Joy she was very much surprised and gave her a hug.

Favor : Where have you been all this while?

Joy : Is a long story.

Favor : Wait a minute my phone is ringing.

Favor quickly went to a corner where joy wouldn't be able to hear her, and called sambo.

Sambo : hello.

Favor : Joy come o

Sambo : she don comot?

Favor : No she still dey here.

Sambo : Good, do everything you fit make you delay her, I dey come now now.

Actually ,the last time that Joy came over, for not reporting to Madam glow, she got two slaps and serious warnings.

After the call she went back to where Joy was still standing.

Favor : How far na joy, You said your time away is a long story.

Joy : Yes, don't worry I will tell you some other time.

Favor : No tell me now, I have the time to listen.

Joy : But you are working now.

Favor : If I leave work for a day, will I die, beside we are friends right?

Joy : OK let's talk.

Favor : (Pointing at some arranged bricks) Let's seat over there.

Tbc
Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 6:49am On Oct 01, 2020
Episode 68

A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.
By : Confucius

The next few minutes, Joy used it to narrate the last few days, she omitted some parts though for Example, the money Oyibo took.

Favor: Many films Don really happen.

Joy : abi, how far tell me you dey see Oyibo around abi?

Favor : Since that day I see you last, na im I see Oyibo last, I nor just understand the two of you.

Joy : I suspected as much.

Favor : Wetin dey happen na when una dey come back, mama glow dey para o.

Joy : Make she para as she want, but for me I don't already sign am say I nor dey go back.

Favor : You won quit?

Joy : I don already quit.

Favor : You don forget the contract you sign.

Joy : Which Yeye contract. Let me tell you something as long as this ashawo work is illegal, no contract signed under it is safeguarded by the law.

Favor : You may be right on that but what about the covenant you took.

Joy : What covenant?

Favor : (lowers her voice) have you forgotten so soon the covenant you made with igun the oracle .

Joy : Igun, who that one help?

Favor : Aren't you afraid of dying, have heard that those who defied the contract and decided to leave were struck down and died.

Joy : (laughs) Is that so?

Favor : This is not a laughing matter am being serious here, I dey fear for you, if you nor dey fear for your own self. Abeg na joy remove this idea of leaving and come back jejely before you die.

Joy : see let me tell you igun or what ever you call it, is nothing but a.....

Sambo : Joy!!

(joy immediately turned her back to see Sambo,madam glow and two other men behind her)

Tbc
Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 7:16am On Oct 13, 2020
Episode 69

This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.
By : Dalai Lama

Madam glow : I didn't expect ,to see you here again. I can see you really have grown wings right.
Joy : And I will continue to use this wing to fly away from you.

Madam glow : No you won't, cause am going to clip off your wings today. Now come with me quietly or I will have to use force

( while all of these is going on there is a man hidden in the shadows of the night watching and observing everything).

Joy : You will have to kill me before taking me away.

Madam glow : I will grant you your wish one day, but that day isn't today. Before any other thing tell me where Oyibo is ?

Joy : (sighs) I don't know? but am pretty sure you won't find her again.

Madam glow : OK, take her to the house.

Joy : No wait.

Madam glow : What, you want to beg me? Know that my conscience is already dead.

Joy : No, have already passed the stage of pleading to your Conscience. Please tell me why are you doing doing this to me, what's your gain, is it because of the issues you had with my mom before she passed away.

Madam glow : You want to know why am doing this, well let me tell you. Your mom who is my sister refused to send me to school, which led to me prostituting around you see.

Joy : But Mama told me you went to school

Madam glow : Ye I went to school, but had some problems there, so I had to run away and begged your mother to help me into another school, but she refused even though things were going well for her at the time, I was later brought into this line of work and with my intelligence I was able to become successful and very rich. I wanted to take revenge against your mother, but too bad she passed away and now he's offspring will have to pay for her mother's sin.

Joy : (sighs), Glad I now know where all the hates is coming from.

Madam glow : Good, now take her away.

The two other men behind madam glow and sambo, immediately started dragging joy with them while she struggled.

Voice : (shouts) Una nor go leave her?

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Sliss(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nice story .... Keep it up
Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 6:53am On Oct 26, 2020
Episode 70

Where ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace.
By : Dalai Lama

The Observer from the dark, couldn't hide is displeasure and decided to take action, with the sound of his voice everyone stopped and turned to it.
The owner of the voice, came out slowly to the view of everybody and it came as a shock to Joy to see that it was no other person but Prince c, mama c son.

Sambo : Wetin Concern you for this matter?

Prince c : Na me you dey ask that stupid question, e be like say piss dey your brain o. See won take this girl commot for here and if anybody make mistake say he won stop Pe, I swear that person go bleed.

Sambo : I nor know whether this one na liver abi na Mumu Dey worry You, try touch that girl ,make you recognize your Your Own self again.

That was a challenge to Prince c, and he wasted no time walking towards joy, in an attempt to take her away. Sambo didn't give him that chance, as he rushed him and sent a blow towards his cheek.
Prince c who had very rich experience from all the fights he had participated in Canaanite, and have developed some quick reflexes, dodged the blow easily and sent one of his own, which caught off-guard and it hit his chest, pushed him back.
The other two guys with sambo, did not waste time in joining the fight, the first guy ran towards prince c, but his(Prince c) leg was already shot forward which caught him in the stomach and he immediately crouched down holding his stomach, he rounded it up with a punch to his jaw.
The second guy realising that, on a one on one they were no match to Prince c, decided not to go up to him directly for a fight, but hold him down for the others to take advantage of it.
With that thought in mind ,he threw himself at him and held him tightly. Sambo and the first guy seeing this quickly rushed up and started raining punches at prince c.
Prince c seeing that he can't take the pains from the punches anymore, started struggling more vigorously and he managed to free himself and fell down a little distance from sambo and his men.
Seeing this, sambo and his men, didn't want to give him a chance to catch his breath, but as they want to rushed up to him, a sudden gunshot rang out from nowhere and everybody froze up.

Tbc
Re: Twins Adventures by Sliss(m): 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
Welcome back bro... thanks for the update
Re: Twins Adventures by jey4all(m): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
Update too they short
Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 7:03am On Dec 10, 2020
Episode 71

Speaking generally, punishment hardens and numbs, it produces concentration, it sharpens the consciousness of alienation, it strengthens the power of resistance.
By : Friedrich Nietzsche

Looking at prince c right hand, a gun could be seen facing the sky, he then pointed it towards sambo and his guys.

Prince c : (spits out the bmood in his mouth) I think say Una dey form Power men, come na make I grind groundnuts put for una brain.

Madam glow : (scared tone) Why are you doing this?,am sure you have absolutely no connection with her.

Prince c : maybe or maybe not, but she and my mother get connection.

Madam glow : Who is your mother?

Prince c : People wey dey like you nor deserve to know her name. Joy oya come my back if dey try to touch you, no once dey go touch ground.

(Joy didn't waste any time to go to Prince c's back, she never thought that the guns which hated and feared so much, and Which is one of the reasons she left canaan, would one day be protecting her. It changed her belief about guns, maybe it wasn't too Bad, it could also bring a sense of safety.
Joy was pulled out of her thinking at once, when she saw that prince c has told the gun to face favor).

Joy : what are you doing? why are you pointing the gun at her?

Prince c : Cause na she begin everything.

Favor : (shaking with fear) Bros Wetin I can do, I swear I nor do anything.

Prince : You wan still deny abi, your head not correct. You think say I nor see and hear when you carry your deadbody Come near me, come call these idiots make dem come.

Joy : (To favor) Na true?

Favor : Joy Abeg forgive me, na Madam glow force me say make I tell am once I see you again.

Joy : (broken voice) I thought we were friends.

Favor : we still be friends ahhhhhh ahhhhh

( Two gunshots arrested her remaining words, each bullet for each leg, and she immediately fell down screaming in pain, as blood continue to flow out from the wounds)

Tbc
Re: Twins Adventures by Lakesc: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
Serves her right, wicked friend. Thanks for the update.....
Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Episode 72

One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.
By : John Lennon

Prince c : (still pointing the gun at favor) if I hear your voice again, I go send another bullet say make e travel go your head, u Dey craze.

( Favor immediately shut up,the only thing that could be heard from her, was her little whimpers of pain,)

Prince c : ( to Joy) Let's go.

*FEW MINUTES LATER *
After Joy and prince c had reached a quiet area, which is a little far from where they had left the injured favor,sambo and madam glow. Prince c suddenly pointed the gun at joy.

Joy : (scared) Why are you pointing the gun at me

Prince c : Make we conclude some things. First my mother no know say I Dey here,plus Your Own people for that side don already condemn you. So if I kill you now, nobody will care or look for you.

Joy : What do you want?

Prince c : The truth, who are you, don't hide anything.

Joy : OK then, let's sit down first this will take sometime.

The next 30 minutes or so was spent sigh joy telling Prince c about everything that have happened since she was taken from the village.
This time around she didn't hide anything, Prince c saved her life at least she owes her the full truth.

Prince c : OK well,at least I don know who you be.

Joy : Thank you for coming to my aid. How did you know I was here.

Prince c : that one not hard, I see you when you dey pass with bag, something come say make I follow you, plus I won know who you be cause I know say for sure Nobi my mama born you.

Joy : OK, thank you.

Prince : I advise you to follow me go back to canaan, where you go fit deliver your child safely. plus I don't know why but e be like say my mama like you.

Joy : OK no problem let's go back.

Tbc
Re: Twins Adventures by Lakesc: 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Thanks for the update, but, pls make it lengthy abit next time...
Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 7:40am On Dec 20, 2020
Episode 73

Learn as though you would never be able to master it; hold it as though you would be in fear of losing it.

EIGHT MONTHS LATER.

With this few months that passed Joy has been able to use it to finally settle in Canaan and get used to it.
By this time her pregnancy was now in the last stage and the stomach was really budging now.

(presently in Mama c shop)

Mama c : OK joy, I won commot go buy goods,you and Gift go dey run business before I come back.

Joy : I go follow again this time.

Mama c : E for good o,but na you see say the belle don too come out, I nor want too much stress for you.

Joy : E be like you don forget the last time wey kpokpo(police) for burst you for road, they Don already start to search the car self. Assuming I nor suddenly start to shout say belle dem pain me, they come talk say make una rush me to hospital. Assuming I nor follow, you know how much you for use to settle those people.

Mama c : I understand Wetin you dey talk, but you know say that was last two months so your belle never reach like this that time, but now e Don reach the point wey e fit drop anytime.

Joy : Nor worry na my body na me know as e be me pass.

Mama c : OK, na you Sabi sha. Make we dey go.

So with that Joy followed Mama c, leaving Gift to cater for the customers.
Everything went smoothly so far on there journey, they got to their destination bought and took all the goods they will be needing. They both entered the already arranged car,with the other fake passengers in it.
Surprisingly there was an old man and woman in the car and a young boy. Indeed the day was surely different cause unlike other days, police was fully on the road to the point that it was kind of abnormal.

Tbc
Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 7:40am On Dec 20, 2020
Episode 74

War is over ... If you want it.
By : John Lennon

Everything went smoothly, the police didn't really bother to ask them too much question or demand for search as they were doing with other cars, indeed the old man and woman in the car was really helpful.
Problem started, when they got to the last check point before they get to Canaan. Their car slowed down to a stop according to the instruction being given by one of the Policeman's hand.
After the car had stopped a policeman walked to the side of the car, bent down and peered into the car through the window.

Driver : Officer, good evening o.

Policeman 1 : (looking at the old man and woman) mama, papa I greet o.

Old man : OK my son, why una dey delay us na. I don tire I need to go home make I sleep.

Policeman 1 : Papa abeg nor Vex, Some robbers go steal for ecobank, na e make we block everywhere dey search motors, but no need Una fit go.

With that their car started moving again, but all of all a sudden another policeman stood in there way and they had no choice to stop again,
The policeman looked towards the first policeman that approached them, at this time he was busy checking another car.

Policeman 2 : (shouting to policeman 1) You search them.

Policeman 1 : Yes .

Policeman 2 : Why you dey lie, you think say I nor dey look you since. Driver Abeg come open your booth.

The Driver went and opened the booth of the car and when the policeman came and check everything inside, it was OK and no hidden stuff..
Well mama c wasn't stupid enough to leave the weeds inside the booth, but she kept it under the back seats inside the car.
As if something was whispering to the policeman, he looked inside the car and told everyone to come out .

Old woman : My Son which can talk be that, I go come stress myself come outside stand outside dey wait for you.

Mama c : How you go talk say make this old man and woman come outside make dey stand outside under this hot sun.

Tbc
Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
Episode 75

Don't be concerned others not appreciating you. Be concerned about your not appreciating others.

Policeman 2 : E nor concern me I just Dey do my work Abeg make una comply,beside e nor go take time at all.

Seeing that the policeman was not joking around, they decided to obey and come out of the car. Everyone came out, remaining only Joy who was pregnant.

Policeman 2 : (to Joy) Madam, you too.

Joy : Officer, Abeg I nor go fit come out, My belle don already start to pain me.

Policeman 2 : Madam, you go come out, assuming I nor talk say make una come outside belle for not pain.

Joy : E Don already dey pain me before, I just Dey bear am.

Policeman 2 : OK, oya continue dey bear am but come outside.

( Joy began to come outside of the car slowly, she was almost out of the car when all of a sudden she let out a piercing scream of pain which alerted the attention of everybody including the other Policemen towards them.)

Policemen 2 : (Going closer to assist Joy) Take it easy Madam.

(with all the attention on them Madam c decided to make use of this opportunity very well,she immediately went to where the policeman is and dragged him away from Joy, she followed it by raisin her voice in complaint)

Mama c : Which kind behavior be this, you see say my daughter pregnancy dey pain am seriously, you still want her to stress herself and stand under this hot sun. Just tell me say your muffin na to kill her.

Old woman : (supporting mama c) This thing dey serious o pass like this. , this young lady won born o.

Joy : (screaming) Help o, ahhhhhh help.

( due to the commotion, the senior officer there immediately rushed over.)

Senior officer : Officer, what's happening here.?

( Mama c didn't offer any chance for the Policeman to answer)
Mama c : We just Dey na him, this policeman come say he won search us. My daughter dey complain say her pikin won drop but he nor pay attention say Mah daughter must stand outside even if she won born he must search finish before we carry her go hospital. Na so the Nigeria police dey behave, if anything happens to my daughter I swear ogun go kill una.
( As if giving emphasis to mama c claims Joy let out another bouts of screaming. )

Tbc
Re: Twins Adventures by Lakesc: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
Great update...
Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 6:40am On Dec 25, 2020
Episode 76

I'm the one who's gonna die when its time for me to die...so let me live my life the way I want to...
By : Jimi Hendrix

Senior officer : Officer, are you this heartless, Oya you people should enter inside car and rush this lady to the hospital.

(Mama c and the others, didn't waste any time and quickly entered the car and drove away, with Joy's shout accompanying them.
After they had drove to a considerable distance, Joy was still shouting which started to piss of Mama c)

Mama c : Joy e do na, we don already commot for checkpoint.

Joy : (strained voice) I nor dey form o, this thing dey pain me o.

Mama c : U serious o

Joy: Yes na.

( the car suddenly got chaotic, cause no one thought that Joy was truly in labor pains. Everyone was at a loss at what .
Mama c was the only one who was able to regain her rationale thinking quickly)

Mama c: (To driver) Idiot Abeg drive go the nearest hospital.

Old woman : Ehh yes if you go front small, you go on See one hospital.

( The driver didn't have to drive very far when he saw the Signboard of mother Theresa hospital Eden.)
They drove In and soon after joy was rushed to the labour, where she spent hours in pain before giving birth to two fair healthy male twins.

At an unknown location in a big mansion a young white man was staring at his hands which were visibly shaking, and it left him really confused as to why.

_-------@@@@@@@@-------------------------------------------

Due to unexpected stuffs going on around I had to quickly end this.
I promise in the season two I will be more settled.
D season two we mostly comprise of the lives of the twins Tom and Tony.

THE END.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those Who Love Novels / Chinua Achebe: An Icon Beyond Nobel Laureate Award / My Friend's Son (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.