Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,910 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church (50465 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic) / Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by UTMOST10(m): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Fantabulous... These guys are not doing well.
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by lapo(m): 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
Unholy alliance.
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
Op sorry for miss quoting you!

Modified.

I thought I saw " arraigned to steal"

Not knowing it was arranged

3 Likes

Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by Tekzyflex(m): 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by missimelda01(f): 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
fiercehillz:
Bonnie and Clyde...Ride or Die

Now Egungun has crossed express grin grin grin

Cele of all churches...see mind

lol no single respeck for the church grin
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by Yungwealth(m): 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
Justdogood:
That lady make sense sha. See bòbi shocked

No sense at all...na bobi b ur take there
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by Osidazz19: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
SCAMMERS inside church, pastorprenual fraudsters and members. Go figure.
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by AfroBeatDiary: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ghen ghen
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by ipobarethieves: 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
sad embarassed lipsrsealed angry CCC ooooo
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by linearity: 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by KmniAutos(m): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Wetin Sanusi no go see for exile

By the way PM news! PM news!! PM news!!!...how many times did I call you guys?, from your soft sellings days, una stories dey always dey one kain.
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Valro:
FTC

Bros does FTC mean first time comment?
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by Onu07(m): 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Car of ₦1.6mil and Bail of ₦1mil
Them for jus bail d car from d beginning na. Lol
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
Valro:
FTC

Bros does FTC mean first time comment??
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by TRUSTEDGUY: 11:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
Alimat40:
Nothing way no fit happen for nija.

Na this kind yeye news full Naija
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by AfroBeatDiary: 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
I'm reluctant to do this but seems its the only means I have. I'm a struggling vlogger, pls subscribe to my channel, I need 391 more subscribers to be able to monetize contents, I have reached the 4000hrs milestone over a month and currently close to 5k but couldn't earn a cent because I need 1k subscribers cry cry cry

I see every subscription as a token of donation, thanks
www.YouTube.com/AfricanDiaryTV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
I don't believe this story....a Lai Mohammed somewhere must have added a bit to the story or subtracted....
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by QuickStandard: 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
You no get money, but you wan drive car shocked
Kwantinu.

Anyways, Do you have used Inverter batteries you want to dispose?

Why not sell them to is for instant cool cash....

We pick up from any location.
Any brand.

You can call or Whatsapp us on check our Sig for contact details.
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by Antara0503(m): 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked
Celestial is not a church but an occult of white dressers.
Richdad
All na man made religion.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by Edokingdom: 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
Yoruba lady
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nigerian attempt in recreating Bonnie and Clyde. What a wow
Well, Check my signature for your UK used TVs and Soundsystems.
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by fergieboy: 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
You use 1milliin to bail yourself..

But you no get money to pay for car
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by Rawtruth1: 12:05am On Mar 10, 2020
Reading comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by mrkings84(m): 12:09am On Mar 10, 2020
The car was supposed to be sold for #1.6m but now they had to bail themselves with #3m ( themselves and their sureties)

That's foolishness!

Above, this story get k-leg!
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by Kayharry(m): 12:13am On Mar 10, 2020
I no dey believe all this news from ikotun igando side
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by Bobotic(m): 12:18am On Mar 10, 2020
Later now they will blame say na me cause am

Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by AFONJACOW(m): 12:23am On Mar 10, 2020
Afonjas kwenu grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by Antoeni(m): 12:27am On Mar 10, 2020
What a Corona Lady
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by joepepsy(m): 12:36am On Mar 10, 2020
How can you be correcting someone when you need correction.
WILLuKPquiet:

OP This your grammar self dey make one feel dizzy.

Lady arranged with her lover to steal Toyota Car inside the Church.

Sorry for the correction, its not meant to pull you down.

They are not arranged to steal but for stealing.
Secondly, the make of the car in this story is not so important in the headline.

Its better revealed inside the report.

It would have been better if it was "for stealing a car"

Just an observation.

Happy writing.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Kidnap, Demands N500,000 Ransom / Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees / Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.