Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,762 members, 7,798,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? (77843 Views)

Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by kapai(m): 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
can I have your whatsapp number
Kokaine:
House wiring.

Its not difficult at all. Learn it using software first before practicals. In three months you can be a good electrician.

But this Canada thing, shey they said you must have some good funds in your account first
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by MadCow1: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
Learn Olosho... cool
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by vincijr(m): 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
cbrezy:
Bleeping tongue

See how this got more likes and shares

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Parko(m): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
born2begreat:
I`m interested in learning too maybe we should have a WhatsApp group where we can be putting ourselves through. I have been trying to learn programming i have learnt HTTL, CSS, CSS3 on Codecademy but i have forgotten them. I`m having personal and family issue that`s giving me distraction but i`m ready to scale through no matter the circumstances and challenges on my way. I have access to internet at work to download videos but no time to watch here due to workloads. I need serious minded people whom we can learn together, be determined and dedicated. Thanks

Kindly add me
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by igbsam(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
Following
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by AIIyIic(f): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
sulaak:

Correct.

Data Analytics with Python and R
MSC in an AI subject e.g Analytics, Computer Science, Engr or Mathematics (STEM)

Do not waste your time if you don't have the minimum of the above.

If you need assistance on how you can access those skills PM

I am actually a graduate of Biochemistry but I'm currently studying Data Science, do you think i have a chance

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by cbrezy(m): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
vincijr:

See how this got more likes and shares

lol it's fake, check well you'll see it's double.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Sunnycliff(m): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
Injiggerwolf:
6 months might not completely prepare you though it depends on you.
I will advice you to try ”Data Analysis “. meaning you will able to learn Python Programming and R Programming (Basic).
There are high demand for such Skill here including other European countries.......and the average pay is $120,000 per annum.

Mind you, you don't need to be Computer Scientist, you only need to study on YouTube (subscribe to some channels), try some examples and solve some real case study problems.
Then you're good to go

I would like to learn. Can you be of guidance to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by pilarnig(m): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
I just PM you, I want to learn it too, did you learn it in Nigeria?
pyro62:
If you are a fast learner, you can train for ARC welding, and TIG welding this makes you a combination welder with 10months. But to sew with fire and still have the hands of a surgeon and creativity of an artist no be beans o. This my skill is one that few can do.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Sunnycliff(m): 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
born2begreat:
I`m interested in learning too maybe we should have a WhatsApp group where we can be putting ourselves through. I have been trying to learn programming i have learnt HTTL, CSS, CSS3 on Codecademy but i have forgotten them. I`m having personal and family issue that`s giving me distraction but i`m ready to scale through no matter the circumstances and challenges on my way. I have access to internet at work to download videos but no time to watch here due to workloads. I need serious minded people whom we can learn together, be determined and dedicated. Thanks

Please add me 08064572551

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by pyro62(m): 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
lakesider:

Why are you deceiving people

You can check. It's on the internet. You don't know this doesn't mean it's false
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kokaine:

Yeah

Just type labcenter proteus on Google and see it

Okay thanks once again Baba....

Send the pictures to my email cool
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by DGreatACO(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kokaine:

roteus vsm

When you install it I can send you pictures on how to use it to simulate simple house circuits

Simple switch connection,
Two way switches and small stuff.

Also read a book house wiring by Rex Caldwell
Please I am equally interested in those pics. Kindly send to powerandmachines@yahoo.com
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by BoleAndFish: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
AIIyIic:

I am actually a graduate of Biochemistry but I'm currently studying Data Science, do you think i have a chance
Are you learning yourself or via an institution?
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Dpaulie(m): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kokaine:
House wiring.

Its not difficult at all. Learn it using software first before practicals. In three months you can be a good electrician.

But this Canada thing, shey they said you must have some good funds in your account first
Pls like how much are we talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by teepain: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
petitejolie:
I’m interested but I don’t have a computer science foundation o

You don't need to have a computer science background to veer into Data Analytics, Python and R.

Just get started and gain mastery!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Injiggerwolf(m): 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sunnycliff:

I would like to learn. Can you be of guidance to me

I will try bro
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Injiggerwolf(m): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
BoleAndFish:
Hello guys, what's the best to start with in data science? Excel, MySql or Python?

Start with the relatively ”frequent“ one, Excel
Python is user friendly, don't know much about MySql
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by teepain: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
seanwilliam:
abeg all these python and cobra language..abeg after learning it,where person go use am work ?? Just curious bro

You don't have to learn a skill thinking of where you will work. Rather, learn the skill and seek ways to use your acquired skill to solve problems. When you do this, you spot opportunities easily and then you can make as much money as you want.

For instance, Mike Zuckerberg of Facebook didn't learn coding to get employed but he found a way to make money through Facebook. Same thing holds for Seun Osewa of Nairaland.

One thing I can assure you is that if you learn programming diligently, you will make money whether as an employee or as an enterpreneur.

Best wishes.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Babalegba(m): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
Equal2DeTask:

Really?
Yes, in Britain at least. It pays extremely well far better than office job but you'll be placed on call meaning you could be called out at any time. However you will need to be certificated
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by BoleAndFish: 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Injiggerwolf:

Start with the relatively ”frequent“ one, Excel
Python is user friendly, don't know much about MySql
Alright sir, thanks.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by AreaFada2: 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sufisunni:
Try data analytics using python. You won't regret it
Cool.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Graceofgod543: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
see below
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Cigarini: 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
Welding or Crane/forklift operator
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by mceze(m): 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hybrid600:
Go learn how to operate machines like cranes, Pay loader, bulldozer, excavator, fork lift etc...
These skills pay in parts of Europe and Nordic countries...

Where do one learn all these things you mentioned?
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by daziz1: 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
born2begreat:

Am interested in learning python too pls incase you're starting a whatsapp group 08154835156

Also interested

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Injiggerwolf(m): 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
seanwilliam:
abeg all these python and cobra language..abeg after learning it,where person go use am work ?? Just curious bro
Virtually, All 21st century Companies (both Local and International) need atleast a Data Scientist for decision making. Data never lie

6 Likes

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Powersurge: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
Injiggerwolf:
6 months might not completely prepare you though it depends on you.
I will advice you to try ”Data Analysis “. meaning you will able to learn Python Programming and R Programming (Basic).
There are high demand for such Skill here including other European countries.......and the average pay is $120,000 per annum.

Mind you, you don't need to be Computer Scientist, you only need to study on YouTube (subscribe to some channels), try some examples and solve some real case study problems.
Then you're good to go

And I am here with my data analysis skill struggling to get a job with it.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by wiliz(m): 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
sulaak:

Correct.

Data Analytics with Python and R
MSC in an AI subject e.g Analytics, Computer Science, Engr or Mathematics (STEM)

Do not waste your time if you don't have the minimum of the above.

If you need assistance on how you can access those skills PM

Please i need assistance on this
Watsapp numb 08020586324
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Covid19: 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
AIIyIic:

where are you studying it Pls
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by LINTUNE(m): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
uuzba:

The guy is traveling to Europe, not Abakaliki. They're using robot there
lol cheesy grin..guy u mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.