Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? (77969 Views)

Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by aguiyalaebuka: 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
born2begreat:
I`m interested in learning too maybe we should have a WhatsApp group where we can be putting ourselves through. I have been trying to learn programming i have learnt HTTL, CSS, CSS3 on Codecademy but i have forgotten them. I`m having personal and family issue that`s giving me distraction but i`m ready to scale through no matter the circumstances and challenges on my way. I have access to internet at work to download videos but no time to watch here due to workloads. I need serious minded people whom we can learn together, be determined and dedicated. Thanks

Please add me too 08097343790
engr.elvis7@gmail.Com
Thanks
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by sirneyo2005: 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
born2begreat:
I`m interested in learning too maybe we should have a WhatsApp group where we can be putting ourselves through. I have been trying to learn programming i have learnt HTTL, CSS, CSS3 on Codecademy but i have forgotten them. I`m having personal and family issue that`s giving me distraction but i`m ready to scale through no matter the circumstances and challenges on my way. I have access to internet at work to download videos but no time to watch here due to workloads. I need serious minded people whom we can learn together, be determined and dedicated. Thanks

Kindle add me 08035886571 thank you
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by dopemama(f): 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
Wonderful thread
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
[quote author=Johnsonbet365 post=87287867]Hello house
please pardon my errors

Am thinking about learning a new skill in other to apply for a skill immigrants maybe through Canada or Australia skill immigrants but I don't know which Skill can I learn under 6 month so here is my question

What is the best SKILL can someone learn under 6 month in other to migrate to Europe

Shantigo

6 Likes

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by erico2k2(m): 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hybrid600:
Go learn how to operate machines like cranes, Pay loader, bulldozer, excavator, fork lift etc...
These skills pay in parts of Europe and Nordic countries...
you need to be certified to work as one of them abroad so its is uselesss
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by erico2k2(m): 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Donchichi212:
Pipeline welding , it pays very well.
Abroad they need certification !African certificate nor go work
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by erico2k2(m): 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
nappy760:

I have a few young chaps at my workplace who are welders. Both arc and argon welding. Is there a certification from CITY AND GUILDS specific for welding?

I thought getting a company request for your service either from UK or Canada will enable get their visa without you having proof of funding
The answer is YEs n Yes
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by walkwithgod(m): 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
What is almoco installation ?

lordswill03:
My friend is learning almoco installation and so far he is doing well... Ooin
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Babalegba(m): 12:13am On Mar 10, 2020
Equal2DeTask:

How do I go about it and the course duration is how many months?
You'll need to enrol in a technical college to get your certificate in plumbing and related matters. You will spend at least three years to get that though. There are probably equivalents in Nigeria, maybe city and guilds qualification or something. I would advise anybody with the requisite talent to go for plumbing because when I was in the UK, the plumbers were getting more than double our salaries

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 10, 2020
Kokaine:
House wiring.

Its not difficult at all. Learn it using software first before practicals. In three months you can be a good electrician.

But this Canada thing, shey they said you must have some good funds in your account first
what software can one use to wire a house. A case study of an Android phone
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by shakol91(m): 1:17am On Mar 10, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

Thanks, I just registered with udemy.com during the weekend to learn python 2 and 3. I'm new and am scared I have never touched anything programming before, fear of the start dey catch me like will I know this thing, and I just begin to develop passion for it.
pls can you teach me how to get leaning materials on that site... I've registered but don't understand how to go about it
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by nakaman: 3:59am On Mar 10, 2020
Sufisunni:
Try data analytics using python. You won't regret it
in what field would I be employed, am interested in this data analysis and how do I know company in demand for it.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by NnamdiKanu(m): 5:21am On Mar 10, 2020
Injiggerwolf:
6 months might not completely prepare you though it depends on you.
I will advice you to try ”Data Analysis “. meaning you will able to learn Python Programming and R Programming (Basic).
There are high demand for such Skill here including other European countries.......and the average pay is $120,000 per annum.

Mind you, you don't need to be Computer Scientist, you only need to study on YouTube (subscribe to some channels), try some examples and solve some real case study problems.
Then you're good to go

Recommend some channels for me pls... Thank you
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by phockallmods: 5:47am On Mar 10, 2020
Uniqueaccountant:
please I am a plumber...help me and I settle times 3 when I get there
that's how you people land in Libya. desperation

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Uniqueaccountant(m): 6:00am On Mar 10, 2020
Babalegba:
You'll need to enrol in a technical college to get your certificate in plumbing and related matters. You will spend at least three years to get that though. There are probably equivalents in Nigeria, maybe city and guilds qualification or something. I would advise anybody with the requisite talent to go for plumbing because when I was in the UK, the plumbers were getting more than double our salaries
please connect me ... I'm a plumber...I promise to settle you
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Sapeleboy911(m): 6:31am On Mar 10, 2020
Na this type of thread dey burst my head not sanusi that or buhari dis and those stupid tribal war threads.
Like others have said a skill related to IT is your best bet(DATA ANALYSIS) but I must confess the competition is huge . Tech is the new oil. Learn a programming language, don't learn it for learning sake. But learn and understand it, not cramming syntax on your head but gain a deep understanding of why things work this way and not that way. It will make you gain mastery in it. If you are dedicated and focus you can achieve this feat within 6-8 months with python.
You can enrol for a course on udemy download the course videos and view the videos offline. Anywhere you get stucked you can ask your instructor for more info. Your instructor will be your mentor then.
I myself I'm learning a python and ethical hacking by zaid on udemy. Though it is not easy but nothing good comes easy. The disadvantage of self learning is you easily loose your focus and your motivation.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 10, 2020
Babalegba:
Plumbing is best but you need to have your certificate on it.
so who offers certificate for plumbing. Do a university offers plumbing cert?
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2020
Babalegba:

Thanks
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Ikjosh04: 8:25am On Mar 10, 2020
sulaak:

Correct.

Data Analytics with Python and R
MSC in an AI subject e.g Analytics, Computer Science, Engr or Mathematics (STEM)

Do not waste your time if you don't have the minimum of the above.

If you need assistance on how you can access those skills PM

Do you know why people don't emphasize more on cyber security? I think it has high demand than data analyst in the western world.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Ikjosh04: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2020
b5ive:
Take this advice, I promise u won't regret it..

What of cyber security?
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Covid19: 9:02am On Mar 10, 2020
Sapeleboy911:
Na this type of thread dey burst my head not sanusi that or buhari dis and those stupid tribal war threads.
Like others have said a skill related to IT is your best bet(DATA ANALYSIS) but I must confess the competition is huge . Tech is the new oil. Learn a programming language, don't learn it for learning sake. But learn and understand it, not cramming syntax on your head but gain a deep understanding of why things work this way and not that way. It will make you gain mastery in it. If you are dedicated and focus you can achieve this feat within 6-8 months with python.
You can enrol for a course on udemy download the course videos and view the videos offline. Anywhere you get stucked you can ask your instructor for more info. Your instructor will be your mentor then.
I myself I'm learning a python and ethical hacking by zaid on udemy. Though it is not easy but nothing good comes easy. The disadvantage of self learning is you easily loose your focus and your motivation.
bro when enrolled in udemy will I be assigned with an instructor? I'm very interested in the Data Analysis/scientist with python, I.m in warri anyway.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Mekzmoney(m): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2020
Kokaine:

Proteus vsm

When you install it I can send you pictures on how to use it to simulate simple house circuits

Simple switch connection,
Two way switches and small stuff.

Also read a book house wiring by Rex Caldwell.
please I need those pictures too. I'm installing it now. My WhatsApp no. 08055550582.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Mizwisdom(f): 9:22am On Mar 10, 2020
yemitexcel:

Please I need more details.... I have 6 years experience in repairing truck before leaving for higher institutions and am serving right now but different course.. Is there any opportunities outside Nigeria

Calm down, if you can find your way legally to a developed country, you can make use of your skill but first write Nigerian Artisans exams. It's good to have the certificate
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Stricklybidness(m): 9:56am On Mar 10, 2020
Hybrid600:
Go learn how to operate machines like cranes, Pay loader, bulldozer, excavator, fork lift etc...
These skills pay in parts of Europe and Nordic countries...
Better listen to this man...
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by kayprinz(m): 10:11am On Mar 10, 2020
born2begreat:

add me pls 09039322774
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Sarang(f): 10:24am On Mar 10, 2020
GideonG:
I can coach you to learn Python and Data Analysis in 3months, then Machine learning and Data science in another 3 months making you confident in your self in Data science and artificial intelligence in 6months. But you must be serious, and have atleast half of my enthusiasm or be in harmony to be contagion. We can do it virtually anywhere you are, I can do it for free but there's only one problem at the moment, as a final year student of B.tech Computer Science ( even though i studied Petroleum engineering over a decade ago). My computer is currently damaged and I have to get a new one of which I have to partake in a Machine learning competition to win a prize for me to acquire a system like around 75k, so follow the advice of that guy that Mentioned Data Analysis, Data is the new oil now and the sexiest job of the century. And why would you limit your self to Analysis while you can be a Data scientist to enhance your value? Start learning Python immediately, we will meet along the way, by then I must have been more professional through my participation in online competitions called kaggle.com you should register at kaggle too, employers check your points in this field through kaggle, that's one of a great idea to get jobs in Data science and artificial intelligence. I wish you the best, until I got system make your personal effort to learn.

I am interested
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Injiggerwolf(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2020
NnamdiKanu:

Recommend some channels for me pls... Thank you

Amuls Academy : Python pattern Programming

Programming with Mosh (Python)

Ameer Fazal (Python & Basic Arithmetic)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Injiggerwolf(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2020
ecosystm:

Pls can I send you a message.. I need your guidance and resources on on data analysis.. Am proficient in advance excel..
My WhatsApp line is 08080134343. Thanks
My WhatsApp

Okay I will Chat you up.... I have been busy.... Try these YouTube Channels

Amuls Academy : Python pattern Programming

Programming with Mosh (Python)

Ameer Fazal (Python & Basic Arithmetic)

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Injiggerwolf(m): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Then who wil certify him??
Abi he wont b needing a certificate??

Definitely you will be certified, It's better to have the background knowledge on those Machine Languages, Training Platforms such as COVEN, Udemy, Databoot, JungleWork etc can give out scholarships, and enrol you for standard courses that will be Certified

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.