Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera (3119 Views)

Here Is The Night Shots Taken With Infinix S5pro / I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria / Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by talktalk4u: 9:23am On Mar 09, 2020
Leaked images for the Up coming infinix S5pro

Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by felasey1(m): 9:46am On Mar 09, 2020
Nice phone sha
Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by Simplecity(m): 10:31am On Mar 09, 2020
Lmao....k

1 Like

Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by Iceyjay(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2020
Crap! Crap! Crap!
Nothing will make me buy Chinese phones, especially tecno and infinix, team Samsung, Nokia any day any time.

7 Likes

Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by anonym0us: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2020
Trash

3 Likes

Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by Geedy: 10:57am On Mar 09, 2020
Which one be leak again for this photo
When I hear leaked photo I thought the phone was stripped

1 Like

Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by Courage414: 11:34am On Mar 09, 2020
I just dy laff, by the time pop up camera nor come up again lol

3 Likes

Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by talktalk4u: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
Iceyjay:
Crap! Crap! Crap!
Nothing will make me buy Chinese phones, especially tecno and infinix, team Samsung, Nokia any day any time.
which country did samsung and nokia ? grin grin grin
Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by Obascoetubi: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
Iceyjay:
Crap! Crap! Crap!
nokia is made by chines
Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by Iceyjays(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
Obascoetubi:
nokia is made by chines
And who told you that
Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by Obascoetubi: 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
Iceyjays:
And who told you that
go and check all nokia phones u will see MADE IN CHINA
Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by Iceyjays(m): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
Obascoetubi:
go and check all nokia phones u will see MADE IN CHINA
It's not all Nokia phones that they make in China, and because they assemble it in China doesn't mean its owned by Chinese.

3 Likes

Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by Iceyjays(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
Courage414:
I just dy laff, by the time pop up camera nor come up again lol
cheesy
Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by Obascoetubi: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
Iceyjays:
It's not all Nokia phones that they make in China, and because they assemble it in China doesn't mean its owned by Chinese.
ALL NOKIA EXCEPT OLD SMALL NOKIA PHONES WHICH WAS MADE IN HUNGRY. don't forget that owner of nokia sold his company to microsoft
Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by Iceyjays(m): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
Obascoetubi:
ALL NOKIA EXCEPT OLD SMALL NOKIA PHONES WHICH WAS MADE IN HUNGRY. don't forget that owner of nokia sold his company to microsoft
Yes Microsoft own Nokia​, not a Chinese company, Nokia is only assembled in China, most of it's part are made in China.
Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by Mckandre(m): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Infinix making pop-up cams should raise concerns pertaining the durability of this device, to the extent people go begin get phobia for pop-up cams. Their mtk badmarketing no full dem na this gorgeous tech they want to use their hands to soil.
Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by OneGeek(m): 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
That camera array is poor, if it's true to the leaks and rumors

1 Like

Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by Mustiboy(m): 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
It looks cheap. Plastic back, easy-to-break pop up camera.
Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by Obascoetubi: 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
Iceyjays:
Yes Microsoft own Nokia​, not a Chinese company, Nokia is only assembled in China, most of it's part are made in China.
everythings in nokia are made by chines, not assemble
Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by ToyBoyAaron(m): 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
Obascoetubi:
everythings in nokia are made by chines, not assemble
Nokia is made in Finland by HMD. Most phones have branches in China due to it's low cost production and trust Nigerians to go for the cheap ones. Nokia, Samsung, iPhone are not Chinese companies but have branches in China. Not withstanding, Chinese phones are great, take xiaomi mix alpha for example; that's the best thing I have seen in phone this 2020. That's called passion for what you make. Unlike the ones we keep patronising in nigeria; same shit, different cases.
Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by skywalker240(m): 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
If Transsion don break your heart o, your slippers don cut be dat oo grin
Infinix them be like slippers, dem fit cut at anytime. grin
Tecno dem be like slippers, dem fit cut at anytime. grin
If ITEL Come break ur heart oo, shocked
ike bum bum bum bum ooooo grin
dem don born o born o grin dem don born again oo grin
DEM DON BORN O BORN O (BUM BUM) grin
ALL D PEOPLE DON BORN AGAIN OO grin

1 Like

Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by Ayomarcel(m): 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
At least use iPhone snap am.

1 Like

Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Tecno should improve their cameras, processors and get rid of that plastic frame.
Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by talktalk4u: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:

Nokia is made in Finland by HMD. Most phones have branches in China due to it's low cost production and trust Nigerians to go for the cheap ones. Nokia, Samsung, iPhone are not Chinese companies but have branches in China. Not withstanding, Chinese phones are great, take xiaomi mix alpha for example; that's the best thing I have seen in phone this 2020. That's called passion for what you make. Unlike the ones we keep patronising in nigeria; same shit, different cases.
close your mouth ... Go and read about Nokia Africa phones
Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by talktalk4u: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
Iceyjays:
And who told you that
Nokia Africa is made in China
Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by Xerox01(m): 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
talktalk4u:
which country did samsung and nokia ? grin grin grin
Samsung is Korean
Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by Obascoetubi: 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:

NOT JRUE
Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by digitalcrazeman: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
cool looking smiley
Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by Wizywiz(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
My own be say..i hope say d pop up camera no come fall person hand....anyway someone should buy and do a review...@djprince oya food don land transsion things go buy sharpaly grin
Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by ToyBoyAaron(m): 5:33am On Mar 12, 2020
talktalk4u:
close your mouth ... Go and read about Nokia Africa phones
Let's agree to disagree, so what's your point if it is a Chinese phone?
Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by ToyBoyAaron(m): 5:34am On Mar 12, 2020
Obascoetubi:
NOT JRUE
cheesy cheesy cheesy. Okay
Re: Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera by skywalker240(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2020
Thread loading.

MY INFINIX S5pro/CAMMON 15pro POP UP CAM REFUSES TO POP UP PLEASE HELP grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Risk In Buying Phones From Jumia? / Please What New Phone Can I Get With 30k That Has 3gbram , Otg And Flash Charge? / Help! My Infinix Zero fell Into Water, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.