Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga (6137 Views)

Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport / PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD / Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by Kobojunkie: 3:17am On Dec 23, 2010
[size=14pt]ROFLMAO!!![/size]
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by zoraro(m): 5:09am On Dec 23, 2010
I pity this Okah guy, He's so busy trying to rope in the government in the attack he doesn't know that he is digging his own grave. Even if all he claims are true it doesn't absolve him from been a part of the bomb blast.
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by chosen04(f): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2010
zoraro:

I pity this Okah guy, He's so busy trying to rope in the government in the attack he doesn't know that he is digging his own grave. Even if all he claims are true it doesn't absolve him from been a part of the bomb blast.

What a mindset . . . . . . .
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by BetaThings: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2010
zoraro:

I pity this Okah guy, He's so busy trying to rope in the government in the attack he doesn't know that he is digging his own grave. Even if all he claims are true [b]it doesn't absolve him from been a part of the bomb blast.[/b]
You guys working on a new set of text messages?
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by Xfactoria: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2010
Kobojunkie:

So, because the paper does not,according to you, print anything good of GEJ, means the paper has no credibility ? Again, dude, you are the very same who has made it your place to post false/unverifiable claims, to this point, on any issue that is not only well known, but also easily researchable online. You are better off providing information that counters what Sahara Reporters has on this than telling us the paper is not credible just because you FEEL it is not.  cheesy

Now before you go back to the upside down thinking, may I state now that I am not infact saying SaharaReporters is right on this story. No, but at the same time I am not saying SaharaReporters is wrong either. Henry Okah, from the beginning had said that he was contacted by presidential aides and he did keep records of the calls and text messages. He also stated from the beginning that he was told by one of the aides(don't know how many) that the plan was to blame the North for this one. This is back when you friend there coined the phrase ABOKI MEND, and went as far as to blame ABOKI MEND for the bombings.

If you have a VERIFIABLE story that says SaharaReporters version is wrong, Or story that supports any of the claims you have made so far, then produce them.

Kobojunkie:

Please read this again, noting the bolded part:

"As was exclusively reported by SaharaReporters, Mr. Okah's house was ransacked by the South African police the day before the Abuja bombings, and his phones and laptops—as well as those of his children—confiscated. The search had been initiated by the Nigerian government, having been tipped off by Western security agents about the impending blast.  MEND had also issued press releases announcing its intentions prior to the blast."

This is excerpt from that same report in the original post. Can you see the contradictions in that story? How did Uranta get accross to Okah when his phones had been confiscated? Can you still blame me for not believing SR?

Apart from the fact that I am convinced that SR is entirely anti-GEJ, the story just doesn't add up. 

See the link below on how he responded to 234Next when they asked him how he saved the text message when his phones were confiscated:

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5628394-146/exclusive_okah_calls_next__.csp

That guy is a serial liar.
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by hakanai(m): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2010
I do know one thing the truth will set us free and will surely come.About the entire thing,i am not surprised at all.GEJ is not a straight person.Why?show me your friends and i can tell you who you be!PDPPPPPPP, ! grin
Anineh,Obj,TY danjuma etc
men forget it.with him PDP and the real cabal/MEND we stand no chances except we all stand up just like SNG
@beaf
learn to call a spade a spade!lastly because you own the oil simply does not give you a f**king right to screw up.Men take the oil and let him head home to you guys so he can rule you alone.what in hell do you mean.so we should lay low and let him rule because una get oil or because he could screw the country and still pay goons to do his bid.enough is enough.You can have your oil and land.We too can keep ours an decide who should rule us.
That change has come we will try to change our path, where need be for the better.whether na ciroma or GEJ or Atiku or Obj.i don't fucking care.All screw ups must go period.you say fresh i say stinking! wink
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by yinka85: 10:16am On Dec 23, 2010
Beaf:

Wonders! grin

You are truly sick. [b]So you think I have the time to read all threads, especially the type that excite meat seller types? Na wa![/b]Get a life and challenge other customers of iya akara, I'm too far above you mentally. cool

Really?
Na really wa.
I just dey laugh sha!
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by zoraro(m): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2010
chosen04:

What a mindset . . . . . . .
BetaThings:

I hope you guys were not surprised when he was denied bail with his cock and bull stories, so please don't be surprised too when he is found guilty. Why will the government be asking him to blame the North for the bombing if he wasn't the one that actually did the bombing? If he continues with this kind of stories instead of trying to defend himself then there can only be one outcome.
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by Kobojunkie: 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2010
X-factoria:

Kobojunkie:
Please read this again, noting the bolded part:
"As was exclusively reported by SaharaReporters, Mr. Okah's house was ransacked by the South African police the day before the Abuja bombings, and his phones and laptops—as well as those of his children—confiscated. The search had been initiated by the Nigerian government, having been tipped off by Western security agents about the impending blast. MEND had also issued press releases announcing its intentions prior to the blast." Apart from the fact that I am convinced that SR is entirely anti-GEJ, the story just doesn't add up.
This is excerpt from that same report in the original post. Can you see the contradictions in that story? How did Uranta get accross to Okah when his phones had been confiscated? Can you still blame me for not believing SR?
See the link below on how he responded to 234Next when they asked him how he saved the text message when his phones were confiscated:
http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5628394-146/exclusive_okah_calls_next__.csp
That guy is a serial liar.
I read the article, and I know about the arrest, but guess what? I think you don’t because, probably 24hours or less later, Okah and his family were released, and probably all their confiscated items were returned. This is before he was re-arrested the Monday /Sunday after that.
That you are not privy to this information makes me wonder if you somehow think this incident is new in the minds of those on nairaland.
What I would suggest, yet again, is that you STOP injecting your thoughts into what the paper printed there. SaharaReporters is NOT the only paper that printed the story of his initial arrest, his release, and subsequent re-arrest, the claims that he has conversations with presidential aides, before and after the bombing, his interview with Al-jazeera, and then subsequent interviews with other media houses(?if I remember well), his wife’s involvement in helping him communicate with the outside world, his claim that he initially had his phone with him in detention for a while etc.

If your fight is with SaharaReporters over this, then I say you are fighting a loosing battle because SaharaReporters is not the only media house who has so far reported on these issues. Even the interview with 234Next, and also Al-jazeera which were done while Okah was in Jail. Unless you are going to now declare 234Next incompetent media for claiming it was able to interview him over the phone while he was supposedly in jail, may I suggest you stop making noise at this point?
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by Beaf: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2010
^
What a foolish argument! You claim to be an IT person, yet don't know how long it takes to do foresnsics on computers? Kai!!!!! shocked
Where on Earth have siezed computers been released in a couple of days? Stop lying shamelessly, except for the benefit of your fellow travellers in the dimwit wagon, the rest of us clued up folk know for certain that none of Okahs phones or computers were returned to him. In fact, the judge of the case had to make a special request for transcripts, because SA Police would not release the physical phones or computers.

Why una de lie like small small pikin sef?
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2010
Now we are going to conclude they conducted forensics on the  PHONES. . . ugh with the injecting of thoughts and delusions . . . . these people are too much. ROFLMAO!!
This is the same man that South African police do not deny had access to his phone when he was released, and probably had access to phone to conduct the interview with Al jazeera from detention.
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by Beaf: 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2010
BetaThings:

. . .And what are you working on? If not almost certainly phantom text messages Okah claims to have recieved? There is a tragic dimwitedness about Atiku followers that is intriguing to the onlooker, witness Okah's own words and then play your dim bulb arguments to amaze us:

NEXT asked if his phones were not seized by the South African authorities, and he responded: “I have saved the message on another phone. Shortly after I got the text message, Dopkesi (IBB’s campaign manager) was arrested. I will not release the message now because if I do, the next thing they will say is that someone/IBB has paid him to do this. As they continue to sour my name the more, I will release the message.”

Hellooooooooooooooooooo!!!

"I have saved the message on another phone"
. . .How did you do that? How is that possible? Damn! In other words sir, you are quoting a set of text messages you sent yourself? . . .And a pack of shallow neanderthal bottom dwellers are hanging on your every word? Sir, I humbly prophesy that by this time next year, they would have made you the new Jesus! Rejoice!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/317132_ROTFLM_gif474f1382cac6aa709538e551d507cbfc
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by Beaf: 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Now we are going to conclude they conducted forensics on the  PHONES. . . ugh with the injecting of thoughts and delusions . . . . these people are too much. ROFLMAO!!
This is the same man that South African police do not deny had access to his phone when he was released, and probably had access to phone to conduct the interview with Al jazeera from detention.

Deny? shocked

. . .That they siezed his phones and computers? Damn!
E be like say na stones de inside some peeps dem head! The police siezed his phones and computers, so what are they going to be denying?
Una de gif pesin pikin head pain o! Dumbness so amazing!
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by appletango: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2010
if i lose my phone i will got out and buy a new one immediately or i will use one of my friend's in the meantime. to think i man like okah only has access to one phone is just a moronic argument - one that's typical of nigerians; you guys are the masters of misdirection.

it's like beaf and his silly picture of the unclothed man. who cares if it's one man or two or four of fifty. the point is that there where unclothed men walking around in thongs and beating drums - all the rest is small print. beaf is like the man who meets a two headed dragon and yet afterwards only wants to discuss whether or not the dragon has a mobile phone.
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by Beaf: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2010
appletango:

if i lose my phone i will got out and buy a new one immediately or i will use one of my friend's in the meantime. to think i man like okah only has access to one phone is just a moronic argument - one that's typical of nigerians; you guys are the masters of misdirection.

it's like beaf and his silly picture of the unclothed man. who cares if it's one man or two or four of fifty. the point is that there where unclothed men walking around in thongs and beating drums - all the rest is small print. beaf is like the man who meets a two headed dragon and yet afterwards only wants to discuss whether or not the dragon has a mobile phone.

You're just as dimwitted as kobojunkie who claims no one does forensics on phones! NL go kill pesin wit laf one day sha!
So, in prison, you ask for your friends phone? And he gives it to you? That would have to be Chima Orlu or Ben Jessy, his partners in crime, either that or a dimwit (we see that their population is very high).

Of course, you wouldn't care that Sahara Reporters forged a picture as evidence of a news item, would you? Dishonesty is a hallmark of Atiku followers; their man was sacked from custom for corruption, is wanted in the US for laundering $40m, forged a PDP poll last week. . . The shameful list goes on!
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2010
Beaf:

You're just as dimwitted as[b] kobojunkie who claims no one does forensics on phones[/b]! NL go kill pesin wit laf one day sha!
Wow . . . yet again, this same character has Kobojunkie is MADE TO SAY what Kobojunkie NEVER SAID . . . . honest much?

Not really surprised since you do that often . . . inject your delusions into stories and then continue to argue in circles about how your version/twist is even more correct than the original story. ROFLMAO!!

undecided undecided I think we have thoroughly dealt with this phone issue in the past. I remember the initial claims that Okah never has access to phone in jail to have had the interview with Aljazeera, and then with 234Next , and that tale was dispelled by South African police back then too.  We know that his phone and laptop were confiscated after his first arrest but he was later released and the police never denied he had access to phones with which to continue communications and the lot. So trying to take it back over and over will not help. P.S Unless you are going to tell us next to all media houses out there are LYING for Okah, I don't think any other injected angles into this will help.

Enough of the fishing! The more you ramble, the more you appear crazier than the day before!
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by appletango: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2010
Beaf:

You're just as dimwitted as kobojunkie who claims no one does forensics on phones! NL go kill pesin wit laf one day sha!
So, in prison, you ask for your friends phone? And he gives it to you? That would have to be Chima Orlu or Ben Jessy, his partners in crime, either that or a dimwit (we see that their population is very high).

Of course, you wouldn't care that Sahara Reporters forged a picture as evidence of a news item, would you? Dishonesty is a hallmark of Atiku followers; their man was sacked from custom for corruption, is wanted in the US for laundering $40m, forged a PDP poll last week. . . The shameful list goes on!

you simple minded monkey. was okah in prison on the 1st.

Consequently, the prosecution presented evidence against Mr Okah in court this morning. Prosecution lawyer, Shaun Abrahams, read a supplementary affidavit signed by the Police Services Officer in charge of the investigation, Noel Graeme Zeeman, which said prior to the detonation of the two vehicle-improvised explosive devices on 1 October in Abuja, two vehicles were purchased in Lagos on Mr Okah's instructions.

According to the affidavit, the explosions took place under the supervision of Chima Orlu, who is said to have acted on the instructions of Mr Okah. Mr Orlu's telephone records show that he had been in contact with Mr Okah on numerous occasions leading up to October 1. Mr Okah is said to have sent text messages to Mr Orlu on 30 September 2010 at 12h 38:11pm, and on October 1 at 6h 02:39am, 7h 40: 20am, 7h 41:22am and at 7h 41:35 am. Mr Zeeman's statement stressed that "of greater significance is that Mr Orlu sent an SMS to Mr Okah at precisely 10h 58:59 am on 1 October, 13h 13:01am and 13h 29:59pm on the same day."

so YOUR OWN prosecution has presented evidence saying that he was sending messages on the 1st, but somehow by your reasoning he wasn't able to receive any texts because he was safely tucked away in prison?

yam head.
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by yinka85: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2010
What is your take on the this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-568866.0.html
@Beaffy
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by Beaf: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2010
yinka85:

What is your take on the this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-568866.0.html
@Beaffy

Dude, if I was interested I would have been involved with that thread. I am not, whats your point exactly? Cos I don't see where you are driving to.
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by appletango: 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2010
Beaf:

Dude, if I was interested I would have been involved with that thread. I am not, whats your point exactly? Cos I don't see where you are driving to.

you're too scared to answer me?? leave this thread alone please and bu.gger off back to that "IBB decamps to GEJ" party and play with the mass of illiterate religious zealots that sees to make up most of your support nowadays.
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by Beaf: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2010
^
Are you yinka85?

appletango:

you simple minded monkey. was okah in prison on the 1st.

You pre-evolved link between man and ape; find out when Okah's phones were siezed and why you made the useless defense that he borrowed a friends phone, and why Henry Okah (or whoever spoke to Next) made the equally useless defense that text messages had somehow been saved on another phone. When you have run those errands, it would greatly assist your learning process to find out why courts never accept duplicate copies of any sort.

appletango:

so YOUR OWN prosecution has presented evidence saying that he was sending messages on the 1st, but somehow by your reasoning he wasn't able to receive any texts because he was safely tucked away in prison?

yam head.

Are you now claiming that the so called interviews with Al Jazeera and Next happened on the 1st? Chineke me e!! shocked
Dude, aside from you deluded folk, no one can twist logic so shamelessly and still convince themselves that other people take their word seriously. Damn!
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by appletango: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2010
Beaf:

^
Are you yinka85?

You pre-evolved link between man and ape; find out when Okah's phones were siezed and why you made the useless defense that he borrowed a friends phone, and why Henry Okah (or whoever spoke to Next) made the equally useless defense that text messages had somehow been saved on another phone. When you have run those errands, it would greatly assist your learning process to find out why courts never accept duplicate copies of any sort.

Are you now claiming that the so called interviews with Al Jazeera and Next happened on the 1st? Chineke me e!! shocked
Dude, aside from you deluded folk, no one can twist logic so shamelessly and still convince themselves that other people take their word seriously. Damn!

are you mad. the man was not in prison on the 1st. the text messages were sent on the first. you own prosecution team is stating that he was sending texts on the 1st. why the hell are you rambling on about anything else. weirdo
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by Beaf: 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2010
appletango:

are you mad. the man was not in prison on the 1st. the text messages were sent on the first. you own prosecution team is stating that he was sending texts on the 1st. why the hell are you rambling on about anything else. weirdo

Hmmmmmmmmmm. You don't even know what you are arguing about anymore? Na wa!

I see you are now punch drunk, no real surprises, cos I'm like a super-heavy weight while you are fly-weight or maybe we should create a new class called mosquito-weight.
I guess one of them bad punches caused your lil brain to fall out of one of your ears! grin grin grin grin

Of course, your lord and idol, Okah made very incriminating calls and texts (which is why he is deservedly locked up today without bail), he made those communications before he was kept out of mischiefs way by the SA authorities.
Now, please pick your lil brain from the floor, reattach it between your ears and listen; the calls and texts that we pooh-pooh are those he claims to have made after being banged behind bars and after his phones and computers were siezed. Can you engage with that mentally? No?

Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by appletango: 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2010
Beaf:

Hmmmmmmmmmm. You don't even know what you are arguing about anymore? Na wa!

I see you are now punch drunk, no real surprises, cos I'm like a super-heavy weight while you are fly-weight or maybe we should create a new class called mosquito-weight.
I guess one of them bad punches caused your lil brain to fall out of one of your ears! grin grin grin grin

Of course, your lord and idol, Okah made very incriminating calls and texts (which is why he is deservedly locked up today without bail), he made those communications before he was kept out of mischiefs way by the SA authorities.
Now, please pick your lil brain from the floor, reattach it between your ears and listen; the calls and texts that we pooh-pooh are those he claims to have made after being banged behind bars and after his phones and computers were siezed. Can you engage with that mentally?

you have lied so much that even you are now starting to believe your own lies. where has okah ever said that the texts or calls came after he was arrested and in jail? he has never said that so where are you getting your information from? what he has said was:

On Saturday morning (2nd of October), just a day after the attack, a very close associate of President Jonathan called me and explained to me that there had been a bombing in Nigeria and that President Jonathan wanted me to reach out to the group, Mend, and get them to retract the earlier statement they had issued claiming the attacks.

They wanted to blame the attacks on northerners who are trying to fight against him [Jonathan] to come back as president and if this was done, I was not going to have any problems with the South African government. I declined to do this and few hours later I was arrested. It was based on their belief that I was going to do that that President Jonathan issued a statement claiming that MEND didn't carry out the attack because they were expecting a kind of retraction from the group.

he was arrested late on that same day on the evening of the 2nd.

are you schooled at home? i hope your parents don't spend any money on your education because you are a very simple boy.
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by Beaf: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2010
appletango:

you have lied so much that even you are now starting to believe your own lies. where has okah ever said that the texts or calls came after he was arrested and in jail? he has never said that so where are you getting your information from? what he has said was:

he was arrested late on that same day on the evening of the 2nd.

are you schooled at home? i hope your parents don't spend any money on your education because you are a very simple boy.

Like I said, you are punch drunk and just making up stuff to argue with in typical akara seller style, just so it seems like you've said something.

NEXT asked if his phones were not seized by the South African authorities, and he responded: “I have saved the message on another phone. Shortly after I got the text message, Dopkesi (IBB’s campaign manager) was arrested. I will not release the message now because if I do, the next thing they will say is that someone/IBB has paid him to do this. As they continue to sour my name the more, I will release the message.”

The argument has always been about Okahs so called access to phones after he was jailed. The questions have always been if the person that spoke to Al Jazeera and Next was Henry Okah or someone else; how that person could read text messages word for word from a phone that had been siezed by the police etc etc.

Dunce.
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by Kobojunkie: 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2010
EXCLUSIVE: Okah calls NEXT

By Ayo Okulaja and Cheta Nwanze
[size=14pt]October 8, 2010 05:12PM[/size]

A man purporting to be Henry Okah has called NEXT, saying it is important to set the record straight.

In a telephone interview from a South African number, the man said government’s efforts to discredit the Al-Jazeera interview is what partly prompted his call to NEXT. In order to authenticate his identity, the man asked for, by name, some of the NEXT reporters Mr. Okah had spoken with in the past.
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by appletango: 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2010
Beaf:

Like I said, you are punch drunk and just making up stuff to argue with in typical akara seller style, just so it seems like you've said something.

The argument has always been about Okahs so called access to phones after he was jailed. The questions have always been if the person that spoke to Al Jazeera and Next was Henry Okah or someone else; how that person could read text messages word for word from a phone that had been siezed by the police etc etc.

Dunce.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! WOW!!!! Again you seem to have missed the whole point you weirdo. I'll let you and your silly nigerian journalists worry about the minor issues of "how has the man managed to memorise a 7 word message (because clearly that is the major talking point here you twit); however what normal people are focusing on is the practicality of the situation. Was he out of custody when he received the calls/texts? Yes. Did he have access to a mobile phone at the time? Yes.

If you want to run around and argue about "how a person can read a 7 word text message word for word from a phone that has been siezed" and "was it really henry okah (it's the whole "gej: mend didn't do it, mend: yes we did" nonsense all over again) then by all means do it, but don't do it on my time you bloo.dy mor.on.
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by yinka85: 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2010
Beaf:

How could you not be interested on a thread where someone pooh poohed on your pay-master's face.I think you are stretching the truth,or is your mind playing tricks on you?
Where you interested in similar cases but with reverse circumstances?Keep the answer to the last question to yourself though,so that I maintain your identity as a cynic and a political tool.
May God continue to keep you.
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by Beaf: 12:01am On Dec 24, 2010
yinka85:

How could you not be interested on a thread where someone pooh poohed on your pay-master's face.I think you are stretching the truth,or is your mind playing tricks on you?
Where you interested in similar cases but with reverse circumstances?Keep the answer to the last question to yourself though,so that I maintain your identity as a cynic and a political tool.
May God continue to keep you.

Are you a hunter, rewire or cut and nail carpenter? Because your low level of reasoning is truly astonishing!

Dude, what is it like to be so foolish? It must be a rough life!
Do you not think you should submit yourself for scientific research? The results are likely to smooth any problems in projects for communication between man and animals. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by yinka85: 10:05am On Dec 24, 2010
Beaf:

Are you a hunter, rewire or cut and nail carpenter? Because your low level of reasoning is truly astonishing!

Dude, what is it like to be so foolish? It must be a rough life!
Do you not think you should submit yourself for scientific research? The results are likely to smooth any problems in projects for communication between man and animals. grin grin grin grin grin

Interested in this:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-570516.0.html
But not this:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-568866.0.html

What does that say about your gang mentality? As usual I implore you to keep the answer within you and avoid exposing yourself further.You are becoming a confused jerk.
I just dey laugh sha.
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by Abagworo(m): 11:02am On Dec 24, 2010
Older Nairalanders have evolved to progressive Nationalists but it seems that "Beaf" has remained static and that is shameful.You can belong anywhere you want but always call a spade what it is and stop fighting against your own conscience.

It is no hidden fact that Okah was called prior to and after the bombings.The truth shall surely come out in the near future.You act like you were paid to come on nairaland and promote hatred against northerners by associating every evil in Nigeria including kidnapping,threats,bombings,vandalisation and economic sabotage with the North.

You should promote unity and regional tolerance instead of obvious anti-northern blabs.
Re: Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga by tunde247: 9:09am On Dec 25, 2010
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Oppose Elders Over 2015 / Another Lie In Apostle Johnson Suleman 2015 Prophesy / Ondo Governorship Election; Apc Annouced Date For Party Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.