Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME (1569 Views)

Cv/cover Letter/personal Statement Tips / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Professional CV + Cover Letter For ₦2,800 Only / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 10:46am On Mar 09, 2020
A professional resume and cover letter is the most critical step in making the right impression to employers. The investment you make in your resume and cover letter now can have a huge impact in your life. 

My name is Darato and I make it fast and easy to turn your applications into interviews with Job winning resumes and cover letters that follow the exact rules employers look for. My resumes and cover letters gives you a competitive advantage to make a great first impression and land more interviews resulting to Jobs.

Invest in yourself now and let me help you polish or revamp your resume and cover letters to give you that confidence to level up your Job search.

Send me a dm or chat me on 09057297849.

Thank you.
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 10:52am On Mar 10, 2020
Thanks to everyone who contacted me yesterday. I appreciate your patronage.

It's easy to overlook things when you are worried about finding a job. Always remember that a great resume is essential to your job search.
My name is Darato and I am a resume writer.
Contact me to write, revamp and polish your resume and cover letter.
Call 09057297849.
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 9:52am On Mar 11, 2020
Job applications be like “how did you hear about us?”

Do you have a response prepared for this question? If not, get one ready for this question because it will be asked in a job interview whether you like it or not.

My name is Darato and I am a professional Resume writer. I write job winning resumes, cover letter and personal statements. Invest in yourself now and let me help you rewrite , edit , polish your resume to give you that confidence to level up your job search.
CALL NOW 09057297849
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2020
People are not more qualified than you. They just put in more effort to get the job.
Remember this statement when you apply for a position blindly and get upset when you don’t receive an interview.
There are some people who take their career seriously and invest in their career development by knowing the value of a professional Resume and Cover letter.
Who do you think have a better chance at getting an interview, a person with a university degree and a basic resume or a person with the same university degree and a professional resume that highlights and quantifies their achievements?
THINK ABOUT IT! And DM or chat me on 09057297849 to rewrite, edit and polish your resume, cover letter, portfolio and personal statements
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 9:58am On Mar 14, 2020
Qualified candidates will have similar variations of the same skillsets.
Make your story unique, showcase accomplishments and not job descriptions.
My name is Darato and I am a professional resume writer. I am up for hire - Resumes, Cover Letters, Personal Statement, Portfolios.
Call NOW 09057297849
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
CIVIL DEFENCE , CORRECTIONAL , FIRE , AND IMMIGRATION , SERVICES BOARD
ADVERTISEMENT FOR VACANCIES
1. VACANCIES
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for full time appointments to the following positions in the Nigeria Immigration Service:
A. SUPERINTENDENT CADRE:
[I] Superintendent of immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors)
Applicant must possess minimum of first degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge /Exemption certificate.
[ii] Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professionals (Pharmacists):
Applicants must possess minimum of first degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge / Exemption certificate.
[iii] Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) General Duty, CONPASS 08
Applicants must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge certificate.
B. INSPECTORATE CADRE:
[I] Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) General Duty CONPASS 08:
Applicants must be holders of HND from a recognized institution and NYSC discharge certificate
[ii] Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) CONPASS 08 Professionals (Nurse):
Applicants must be Registered Nurse, double qualified
[iii] Inspector of Immigration (II) CONPASS) 07
Professionals (Nurse)
Applicants must be Registered Nurse, Single qualified
[iv] Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) CONPASS 06
Applicants must be holders of NCE/ND from a recognized institution
C. ASSISTANT CADRE
[I] Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) CONPASS 03 General Duty
Applicants must be holders of SSCE, NECO, GCE, O/Level with minimum of four (4) credits in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths
[ii] Immigration assistant III (IA-3) Artisans and Drivers / Mechanics
Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test certificates
2. METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application is online through
www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng Candidates are advised to printout referees and security clearance form which must be duly completed for submission during screening
3. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications should be submitted online within four (4) weeks of this publication
4. STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR RECRUITMENT:
Applicants must:
I. Be Nigerian by birth.
ii. Have National Identity Number
iii. Be medically fit
iv. Present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
v. Be required to pass drug test
vi. Be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
vii. Be free from financial embarrassment.
viii. Be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years
ix. Have height not less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
x. Have chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
xi. Be computer literate and
xii. Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment.
B. Applicants with any of the following physical challenge need not apply:
a. Impediment in speech (stammer/dumb)
b. Gross malformation of teeth
c. Knocked knees
d. Bent knees
e. Bow legs
f. K-legs
g. Flat foot
h. Limb legs
I. Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
j. Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
k. Amputation of any part of physical body
l. Hearing impaired (deaf)
m. Hunched back
n. Obesity
o. Medical challenges
p. Any physical deformity not mentioned, and
q. Note that due to the rigor of the physical exercise in the recruitment process, women with pregnancy need not apply
4. Computer Based Test (CBT)
There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
5. CLOSING
All applications are expected to be made within four (4) weeks from the date of this publication. THIS APPLICATION IS FREE.
Applications after this date or in breach of the procedure will not be entertained.
SIGNED:
Mal. Al-Hassan S. Yakmut
Secretary to the Board
For: Chairman
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
Vacancy
1.Accountant /Admin
2. customer service
Preferably female
Location -Awoyaya ,ibeju Lekki Lagos.
Qualification -graduate
candidates must be ajah -bogije residents

A LPG cooking gas company located in Lagos State and a soon to be opened location in ibeju Lekki seeks to enage the services of committed, resourceful, results-giving & passionate professional and individual in the vacant position below:

Job Title: Accountant/Admin
Job Requirements
B.Sc. / HND Accounting,finance,bussiness administration or related
1 year minimum work experience

Job Title:Sales Officer
Job requirements
B.sc./HND in bussiness management,admin,marketting or related field
1 yr minimum work experience

Job Title:Procurement &supply officer
Job requirement :B.sc./HND in purchasing &supply or related field

Job Title:Secretary/PA
Job Requirement:
B.sc./HND in bussiness admin or related field

Job Title:Office assistant
Job Title:Driver
Job Requirement :
Valid Drivers license

Qualified candidates must be Ajah-Ibeju Lekki residents.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: whatsapp 09024580594 using their Position applied for (in BOLD fonts)
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
Only 2% of resumes make it past the first round. Be in the top 2% today by dialing the number on my signature.
Let me write you a professional resume and cover letter NOW!
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 8:37am On Mar 16, 2020
Cover letters explain why you want a particular job. A great cover letter describes how your skills & experiences make you the ideal candidate for that position. A cover letter allows you to explain the ways in which your specific skills can be useful for the role.

A cover letter establishes a connection with the company and proves to the hiring manager that you are serious about the position because you took the time out to create a well-written cover letter.

Lastly, a cover letter can determine whether your resume leaps to the top of the pile or is relegated to the rejection heap. THE IMPORTANCE OF INCORPORATING A WELL-WRITTEN COVER LETTER INTO YOUR OVERALL JOB HUNT STRATEGY CANNOT BE OVERSTATED.
Call me NOW for your cover letter & resume.
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2020
I wrote his resume and cover letter three weeks ago and he went for an interview yesterday. YEAH IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO APPLY FOR A JOB, THE YEAR IS STILL VERY FRESH! WHO IS NEXT?!
Call the number on my signature now and let’s rewrite the resume and cover letter *wink

Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 10:59am On Mar 20, 2020
In times like this, it is important to consider whether or not your job values you as an employee...

I'm up for hire - Resume, Cover Letter, Personal Statement, Portfolio. Call NOW!

Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2020
My clients over shadows countless other candidates because they decided to INVEST in themselves!

Be like them and invest in your professional development!

Let your resume state everything the employer needs to know before meeting you.
Call NOW! 09057297849
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 7:30am On Mar 27, 2020
You have to stand out!
Set yourself apart with action verbs, achieving language, and resume writing that describes what you have contributed rather than what you have done on a daily basis.
Or, better yet, invest in yourself and let me do the hard work for you!
Call NOW!
See Signature below
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 10:01am On Apr 02, 2020
Happy new month to all my clients and thanks to everyone who contacted me and also recommended me to a friend who knew a friend who needs my services.
For this month of April, I have developed my business goals and my major focus is to provide support to my clients resourcefully. One love!
DARATO.Resume
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2020
The BEST investment that you can make right now is in yourself. CALL NOW to get your interview winning resume & cover letter. See signature below.
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 11:45am On Apr 03, 2020
Now is not the time to put your career on hold! Get a defined strategy. This pandemic is only temporary more reasons why you should be prepared. So don't stop! Be consistent in your job search and you will be a few steps ahead of other candidates.
DARATO.Resume.
See signature below.
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2020
Whether you are starting a brand new career or you are getting back on the job market, your resume can make or mar your job search.
Your resume is the first point of contact you make with a potential employer, so you want that first impression to be a strong, clear demonstration of how you are a perfect fit.

Hiring managers rarely have the time or resources to look at each resume closely, and they typically spend about six seconds on their initial “fit / not fit” decision. You can improve your resume and increase your chances of an interview.

However, the best way to optimize your career search is to hire a professional resume writer to do the hard work for you.
CALL NOW 09057297849
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 7:13am On Apr 10, 2020
Your Job Search STARTS with a great RESUME. CALL NOW & let's review/rewrite your resume.
DARATO.Resume
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Oyeakins: 9:43am On Apr 10, 2020
Hello, pls how much does cv and cover letter writing cost?!
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Oyeakins:
Hello, pls how much does cv and cover letter writing cost?!

Hello it's 3,500.
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 7:57am On Apr 15, 2020
I want you all to remember that this pandemic is impacting us all in SOME type of way. Let's all stop comparing struggles and figure out what to do to engage us while we sit at home. Be gentle with yourself...

I am Darato a RESUME writer. Call Now for your Resume Writing, Cover Letter and LinkedIn Optimization.
See Signature Below
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 7:59am On Apr 15, 2020
Are you an experienced Lead Planner?
If Yes, Please send your CV attached with Cover Letter to info@ogilvynigeria.com
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2020
Client: If I don’t exactly know what type of Job I want, could you help with that?

Me: YES!!!
I can provide recommendations based on your past experiences, education, achievements and skill set.
However, we would have to decide on a position/field before completing the revision.

CALL NOW let’s help you get started.
Resume Writing, Cover Letter, Personal Statements, Portfolios...
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Your resume is an INVESTMENT! AND YOU WILL SEE A RETURN! Just be patient, trust the process and be clear with your goals!
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2020
THIS MATTERS

Cover letters are important, and you shouldn’t skimp on them during the job search process. They can help you focus employer attention on the most important aspects of your resume and ensure you stand out from the candidate pile.

See Signature Below
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 8:33am On Apr 21, 2020
When you think of “resume, cover letter, linkedin optimization “ think of me. See my signature below. Good Morning.
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 9:43am On Apr 22, 2020
Recruiters and hiring managers have to read hundreds of resumes per month, make sure your resume stands out!
CALL ME NOW let’s talk on 09057297849.

Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 8:06am On Apr 23, 2020
Don’t forget, there’s more than a salary to consider when responding to job offers.
CALL ME NOW & LET’S TALK
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2020
All those things you’ve always wanted to do, You should go DO THEM NOW.

Ramadan Greetings To All My Muslim Clients.

Hire me for your Resume, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization and Personal Statements.
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 9:39am On Apr 27, 2020
COVER LETTERS MATTERS
@DARATO.Resume
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 1:44pm On May 04, 2020
My goal: Make an income while making an impact! Who wants to write a resume?

CALL Now!
Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 12:14pm On May 11, 2020
Opened for business

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread / I Am About To Lose My Job Less Than A Month After Resumption / Awaiting Call From Gtbplc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.