Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? (1700 Views)

. / Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic / Ladies Post Pictures Of Ur Guy Let See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by waylay(m): 12:42am On Jun 04, 2007
Have you ever kicked your guy to the LEFT like Beyonce did in IRREPLACEABLE?If so, why and how? Ladies,please contribute. Thanks
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by OmoEko1(f): 12:50am On Jun 04, 2007
People might think I was harsh but am not, was doing this guy a favor.

I use to date the guy but nothing serious, to keep the story short sha I told the get the f””k out of my life and never contact me no more but the only time his # can show on my phone is if his dieing oh dead. LOL this guy ended spending his Christmas and New Year in hospital because he got real sick after what I did to him.

still today i still laugh about this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by waylay(m): 1:03am On Jun 04, 2007
What's his offence?
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by SweetT1: 1:08am On Jun 04, 2007
@Omo-Eko
You are one heartless being ! What goes around, comes around .

1 Like

Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by OmoEko1(f): 1:11am On Jun 04, 2007
Nothing oh grin grin grin i wasn't feeling the guy no more wink wink embarassed embarassed
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by OmoEko1(f): 1:11am On Jun 04, 2007
Sweet T:

@Omo-Eko
You are one heartless being ! What goes around, comes around .
Heartless abeg stop grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by waylay(m): 1:27am On Jun 04, 2007
@omo-eko
But you being too mean.
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by waylay(m): 1:28am On Jun 04, 2007
@omo-eko
But you being too mean.
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by OmoEko1(f): 1:30am On Jun 04, 2007
That's life wink wink
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by waylay(m): 1:30am On Jun 04, 2007
@omo-eko
But you being too mean.
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by OmoEko1(f): 1:32am On Jun 04, 2007
how many times are you gonna post this grin grin grin grin
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by iice(f): 4:32am On Jun 04, 2007
I do it even in my sleep grin
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by SweetT1: 5:23am On Jun 04, 2007
@iice
Don't be surprise when the guy you really like and want to marry kick your trifling @$$ to the curb. You think messing with guys heart is a joke, wait till KARMA catch up to your scandalous @$$ !
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by maxell(f): 5:32am On Jun 04, 2007
Sweet T:

@iice
Don't be surprise when the guy you really like and want to marry kick your trifling @$$ to the curb. You think messing with guys heart is a joke, wait till KARMA catch up to your scandalous @$$ !

that's exactly what is going to happen to her. She'll keep thinking she's all that till forever. When she finally sees someone she likes and is her ideal soulmate, that's when the guy would start to treat her like shiiit ! Just like she's treated guys along the years.

iice, your youth is not going to last forever. your shitty attitude toward guys is still going to come back and hunt you, mark my words.
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by becool89(f): 7:04am On Jun 04, 2007
@sweet t, did ur girlfrnd dump u?!?!! grin
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by McDoe(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2007
Omo Eko and iice: If I may ask, do u derive pleasure from a guy's suffering?? Try to be humane in your dealings with the opposite sex. You are my friends hence the counsel
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by omoge25(f): 7:48am On Jun 04, 2007
I didnt derive any pleasure from it, but i wanted to move on i didnt want to work anything out so i told him i didnt want to talk/see him no more. he still calls but i dont answer because doing that may give him the wrong message. As for my current guy I actually sent him to the left recently but we hashed it out and trying one more time.
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by waylay(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2007
@ omo eko
To show how much i feel for the guy. Is he still in hospital.
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by haywhy(m): 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2007
becool89:

@sweet t, did your girlfrnd dump u?!?!! grin
waylay:

@ omo eko
Lmcao, hahahaha
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by SweetT1: 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Becool89
No, i dumped her wayward @$$ ! All she ever cares about is $$$, eventhough she claims to love me. Go figure !
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by OmoEko1(f): 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2007
McDoe:

Omo Eko and iice: If I may ask, do u derive pleasure from a guy's suffering?? Try to be humane in your dealings with the opposite sex. You are my friends hence the counsel
Yes I do derive pleasure from a guy's suffering “What a man can do a woman can do it better” cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, what i did to him was small have done worst than that. cheesy cheesy cheesy

And moreover guys have done worst things than what I did to him, like I said before I was doing him a favor. I wanted him to find a woman that will love him the way his supposed to be loved, his wealthy and goes to the best expensive University in Niaja for his Master degree but I just don't love him.

But what is the use of wasting time with each other since we both know none of our parent will accept the relationship since am Yoruba and his Igbo but this boy won’t let me go so I hard to break up with him the hard way.
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by OmoEko1(f): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2007
becool89:

@sweet t, did your girlfrnd dump u?!?!! grin
Yes she sure did because he was CHEAP cheesy cheesy cheesy

waylay:

@ omo eko
Actually his not in the hospital anymore his doing fine now, almost done with his masters degree, But this boy will not date anymore, the only thing he does now his f””k this girl then dump them which I think is unfair just because of what I did to him, he doesn’t have to take his hatred on every females.
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by SweetT1: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Omo-Eko
I'm laughing my butts off ! Are you serious?? I bet my ex will never say that ! I did everything she asked for even when it wasn't convenient for me. I spent and spent and spent, yet she still cheated on me. What a waste of time and effort. I was even going to show her the world and through our love for each other go places. Or so i thought ! Her fiancee visa just expired last month, thank God for his revelations.
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by OmoEko1(f): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Sweet T
Abeg stop lying to me wink wink she dumped you first tongue tongue tongue

Btw i heard dating a cop is really not save because they are always hot temper grin grin grin and you may be one tongue tongue.

I'm sure u will find the right woman one day
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by SweetT1: 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Omo-Eko
I wonder why you keep saying cop,cop,cop,cop ! You make it look like i'm riding a squad car on the street doing a shoot out with these nuts on the street. Even many cops are more satisfied than some of the overworked doctors. Life is good and i serve at the pleasure of Mr. president !Go figure. Even in my 20s, imagine that !
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by SweetT1: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Omo-Eko
If dating a cop is not safe, next time your husband go upside your head. Call an engineer ! grin grin
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by OmoEko1(f): 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Sweet T
Na your business be that oh you can support President called Bush Meat don't care wink wink

Sweet T:

@Omo-Eko
If dating a cop is not safe, next time your husband go upside your head. Call an engineer ! grin grin
That is one time my hubby(it's so nice to call him that kiss kiss) will never do, go crazy lai lai wink wink, so need to call the cops abi popo grin grin grin

Btw how old are youself grin grin grin
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by OmoEko1(f): 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2007
So was your girlfriend Nigerian cheesy cheesy cheesy how long have your dated, how did your meet.
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by SweetT1: 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Omo-Eko
A typical Nigerian woman ! May be that's why we broke-up. You know how Nigerian woman can be sometimes, Narrow minded. We dated for 10+ years. Eventhough there were some distance btw us but we were first loves.
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by SweetT1: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Omo-Eko
You think you know him now, wait till you guys are married and see wetin he go be. Hopefully he's a real man whoknows how to take care of his woman ! And i hope your a real woman and not let that crazy Nigerian woman mentality thing enter your head.
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by OmoEko1(f): 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2007
Sweet T:

@Omo-Eko
A typical Nigerian woman ! May be that's why we broke-up. You know how Nigerian woman can be sometimes, Narrow minded. We dated for 10+ years. Eventhough there were some distance between us but we were first loves.
10 good years and so why waste all those time if you were thinking about breaking up with her shocked shocked shocked shocked

Btw you knew she was materialist when your first started dating, so why are you having problem with it now

And you never propose to her either shocked shocked shocked shocked 10yrs maybe that why she' demanding so much because she might think you are not ready to settle down undecided undecided

You still didn't answer my question oh wink wink What's your age lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sweet T:

@Omo-Eko
You think you know him now, wait till you guys are married and see wetin he go be. Hopefully he's a real man whoknows how to take care of his woman ! And i hope your a real woman and not let that crazy Nigerian woman mentality thing enter your head.
He is what I call a real man kiss kiss that why I love him so much kiss kiss kiss

You know he feel hurt everytime I turn down his help, or gifts.

I was brought up never to ask things from a guy, and I still have that mentality with me still today that my man thinks am hurting is ego, he said am too Americanized and he feels less of a man if I say I love him but I can’t allow him to help me out.

I don't need any man paying my bills, taking me shopping, or giving me any other material things because I will not accept it, but sometimes sha I allow him to help me but that is very rare only if I can’t get hold unto my parent .
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by SweetT1: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Omo-Eko
Did you hear when i said her fiancee visa expired. We were supposed to get married as soon as she came here (December). I proposed to her on her birthday at Tantalizer !!! How old i'm i ?? Am old enough to be your man !!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise / How Do I Get Her / ~Why Do Men Go Crazy Over Women In Red Evening dress~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.