Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Visual Studio 2019 In Ibadan - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Visual Studio 2019 In Ibadan (1113 Views)

Alternative To XHR Failed Visual Studio Code Error / Having Difficulty Running An Application Built With Visual Studio 2017. / Visual Studio 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visual Studio 2019 In Ibadan by Ajibam: 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hello Everyone,

If you are in Ibadan and you have visual studio, kindly help with it.

Kind of urgent, I will really appreciate if anyone in Ibadan can assist me with it
Re: Visual Studio 2019 In Ibadan by Gordson: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
The same VScode?

Download naw, it's not that heavy
Re: Visual Studio 2019 In Ibadan by Ajibam: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
Gordson:
The same VScode?

Download naw, it's not that heavy

No bro.

Visual Studio not Vscode.
Re: Visual Studio 2019 In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ajibam:
Hello Everyone,

If you are in Ibadan and you have visual studio, kindly help with it.

Kind of urgent, I will really appreciate if anyone in Ibadan can assist me with it
No one can send Visual Studio to you. It is not big self download it from Microsoft just part with about 6 or 5gb.
Re: Visual Studio 2019 In Ibadan by Ajibam: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ausrichie:

No one can send Visual Studio to you. It is not big self download it from Microsoft just part with about 6 or 5gb.

I'm not asking it to be sent,

Can't you see i am asking with location specific??

Also, the visual studio 2019 is about 22gb.
Re: Visual Studio 2019 In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ajibam:

I'm not asking it to be sent,

Can't you see i am asking with location specific??

Also, the visual studio 2019 is about 22gb.
Rubbish. I have downloaded it before you don't need to get all the packages guy. The editor plus c++ package, asp. Net and c# is only about 6gb. You guys don't ask questions that is why you always see things like this go and ask on quora how large is visual studio with your preferred language package and you'll get your answer most NL members are deluded.
Re: Visual Studio 2019 In Ibadan by Ajibam: 12:11am On Mar 10, 2020
Ausrichie:

Rubbish. I have downloaded it before you don't need to get all the packages guy. The editor plus c++ package, asp. Net and c# is only about 6gb. You guys don't ask questions that is why you always see things like this go and ask on quora how large is visual studio with your preferred language package and you'll get your answer most NL members are deluded.

Your reply shows that you are not to be engaged with.
Re: Visual Studio 2019 In Ibadan by TalabiAudu: 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
Bro. Go to Microsoft page and download Visual Studio Community 2019. It will first download the installer, its like 4-5Mb. Then open the installer, it will use like 66Mb to prepare and download packages.
Then you can select the packages you want, the basics like .Net, C# & VB Console Application, Asp.Net, Winforms, .Net Core, MVC, Web Api, and co are like about 6Gb as they said. You will see the data it needs as you are selecting them.

Then later when you can go back to the installer to add packages like Xamarin, UWP, etc if you need them.
Re: Visual Studio 2019 In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
TalabiAudu:
Bro. Go to Microsoft page and download Visual Studio Community 2019. It will first download the installer, its like 4-5Mb. Then open the installer, it will use like 66Mb to prepare and download packages.
Then you can select the packages you want, the basics like .Net, C# & VB Console Application, Asp.Net, Winforms, .Net Core, MVC, Web Api, and co are like about 6Gb as they said. You will see the data it needs as you are selecting them.

Then later when you can go back to the installer to add packages like Xamarin, UWP, etc if you need them.
See.
Re: Visual Studio 2019 In Ibadan by Ajibam: 10:42am On Mar 15, 2020
TalabiAudu:

I already did that,

Thank you so much for your help.

(1) (Reply)

Did Anybody Received This Scam Here? / Got Invited For A Senior Frontend Developer Interview. / Do U Have "beginning 3d Game Programming" Book?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.