Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast (6066 Views)

The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) / List Of Products, Buildings & People With Disguised 666 Mark Of The Beast / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by oranget(m): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
The ID2020 Alliance, as it’s being called, is a digital identity program that aims to “leverage immunization” as a means of inserting tiny microchips into people’s bodies. In collaboration with the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunizations, also known as GAVI, the government of Bangladesh and various other “partners in government, academia, and humanitarian relief,” the ID2020 Alliance hopes to usher in this mark of the beast as a way to keep tabs on every human being living on Earth.

For years we’ve been watching as Microsoft founder Bill Gates, now retired from the company he founded, use his billions to give ‘free vaccinations‘ to people in third world countries. Now Bill has become a founding partner in another company, this one is called the ID2020 Alliance, and its goal is to give every human being on Earth a digital id. How do they plan on accomplishing this feat? By combining mandatory vaccinations with implantable microchips. Genius, isn’t it? And coming soon to a theater near you, as the saying goes.

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.” Revelation 13:16-18 (KJV)

So now you know what Bill Gates and his wife Melinda were really doing over the past 10 years, travelling to third word countries and giving ‘free vaccinations’ to the poor, downtrodden natives. Those ‘free vaccinations‘ was research and a live testing lab to conduct the necessary experiments required to form ID2020. And as you will see today, this unholy hybrid of vaccinations and implantable microchips is already happening in Bangladesh, soon it will be Boston. A page on the Gates Foundation website says that Bill and Melinda have so far invested over $2.5 billion dollars to this project, with no end in sight. Can the man who put the world behind a personal computer now put a vaccination microchip digital ID into the global population? Bill Gates is absolutely positive he can, and indeed is well on his way to achieving that goal.

“Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.” 2 Thessalonians 2:3,4 (KJV)

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/big-pharma-microsoft-silicon-valley-id2020-alliance-combine-vaccinations-with-implantable-microchip-digital-id-mark-beast-end-times/

1 Like

Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by LordReed(m): 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
So Bill Gates is the Antichrist? LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by oranget(m): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
LordReed:
When exactly did I say that?

2 Likes

Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by LordReed(m): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
oranget:

You didn't but you sort of implied it.
Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by JujuSugar(f): 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
Religion on its own is a beast. It Marks people (religious segregation), threatens those who have not accepted it (the hell concept), often times ostracizes people who refuse it, and much more. The person begging you to accept religion is often charismatic and loved by the community, and you are tricked and decieved to give money you don't have and dedicate your only existence to its power over you.

Don't know about you but this makes sense to me

2 Likes

Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by MuttleyLaff: 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
LordReed:

oranget:

LordReed:
You didn't but you sort of implied it.
"Dear children, the last hour is here.
You have heard that the Antichrist is coming,
and already many such antichrists have appeared.
From this we know that the last hour has come.
"
- 1 John 2:18

Bill Gates is no way the Antichrist, he is one of already many such antichrists though, lol.

2 Likes

Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by LordReed(m): 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

"Dear children, the last hour is here.
You have heard that the Antichrist is coming,
and already many such antichrists have appeared.
From this we know that the last hour has come.
"
- 1 John 2:18

Bill Gates is no way the Antichrist, he is one of already many such antichrists though, lol.

Really? How is he antichrist?
Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by edego2up(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
Go and check your Bible very well. Antichrist is another powerfull religion that is will get the attention of the whole world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by MuttleyLaff: 6:53am On Mar 11, 2020
LordReed:
Really?
Oh yeah and of course.

LordReed:
How is he antichrist?
Well, its not like candidates for this ever present vacant role, have ever been lacking.

Try Anti-Semitism hidden/buried Easter Egg messages first, as a taster/sample lol. Why dont you yourself, now tell why you think he should lack being one of already many such antichrists

1 Like

Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by LordReed(m): 7:42am On Mar 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Oh yeah and of course.

Well, its not like candidates for this ever present vacant role, have ever been lacking.

Try Anti-Semitism hidden/buried Easter Egg messages first, as a taster/sample lol. Why dont you yourself, now tell why you think he should lack being one of already many such antichrists

I find such talk nothing but conspiracy theories given a biblical perspective. You can find any amount of signs and Easter eggs attached to any person if you squint and look hard enough.
Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by MuttleyLaff: 9:27am On Mar 11, 2020
LordReed:
I find such talk nothing but conspiracy theories given a biblical perspective. You can find any amount of signs and Easter eggs attached to any person if you squint and look hard enough.
[img]https://s5/images/MuttleyLaffVieraaf2a252940cab251.png[/img]
True, could find any amount of signs and Easter eggs attached to any person if you squint and look hard enough.

I am quite sure, on the same vein, there are unexpected and/or undocumented things about you, that could be found, if you're squinted and look hard enough at, lol. The Anti-Semitism hidden/buried Easter egg is just one of lists of others for you as sample of him being one of already many such antichrists, lol.
Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by LordReed(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
True, could find any amount of signs and Easter eggs attached to any person if you squint and look hard enough.

I am quite sure, on the same vein, there are unexpected and/or undocumented things about you, that could be found, if you're squinted and look hard enough at, lol. The Anti-Semitism hidden/buried Easter egg is just one of lists of others for you as sample of him being one of already many such antichrists, lol.

Present 5 of such things about Bill Gates. There is nothing on antisemitism I can find on Bill Gates so since you have it go ahead let's see them.
Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by OnPointMan(m): 10:32am On Mar 11, 2020
edego2up:
Go and check your Bible very well. Antichrist is another powerfull religion that is will get the attention of the whole world

like Islam right?

1 Like

Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by edego2up(m): 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
OnPointMan:

like Islam right?
use wisdom this religion will be very powerful and a solution to nearly all physical problems and all eyes seeing it,even the elect will be tempted

1 Like

Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by OnPointMan(m): 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
edego2up:
use wisdom this religion will be very powerful and a solution to nearly all physical problems and all eyes seeing it,even the elect will be tempted

name ut if you know it bro.
Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by MuttleyLaff: 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
LordReed:
Present 5 of such things about Bill Gates. There is nothing on antisemitism I can find on Bill Gates so since you have it go ahead let's see them.
Lift up the floorboards yourself.

Oh, since they're hidden/buried, means you aren't looking hard enough and/or not digging, lol, if you're unable to find any, some and/or them then, lol.
Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by LordReed(m): 3:26am On Mar 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Lift up the floorboards yourself.

Oh, since they're hidden/buried, means you aren't looking hard enough and/or not digging, lol, if you're unable to find any, some and/or them then, lol.

I obviously don't flow in conspiracy theory circles you flow in so my search doesn't get me anything but it's funny how whenever folk like you are asked for proof of your claims you do anything but provide it.
Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by MuttleyLaff: 5:29am On Mar 12, 2020
LordReed:
I obviously don't flow in conspiracy theory circles you flow in so ...
I dont flow in conspiracy theory circle, I just follow the trail, lol

LordReed:
... my search doesn't get me anything but it's funny how whenever folk like you are asked for proof of your claims you do anything but provide it.
Your search dont get you anything, funnily enough because you want others to lift your fingers for you. You ask others because you dont want to look under the bonnet yourself

Try these in any Microsoft Word:

1. Open Microsoft Word
2. Without the quotes, type "NYC" in uppercase letters
3. Change the font size to 72
4. Change the font to webdings
5. Change the font to wingdings

Did you notice the anti-semitic message with the ''encouraging'' thumbs up in #5?

OK, try these and cast your mind back to 911 or September 11 attacks:

1. Open Microsoft Word
2. Without the quotes, type "Q33NY" with the alphabets in uppercase letters
4. Change the font to wingdings

It's eerie, isnt it? How did that get in there before the 911 event took place? Hmm?

The truth is, antichrists do very good jobs of selling us red herrings and as usual uses backdoors to slip things in, lol.

Should I go on, should I give you more on Microsoft etcetera, erhn, lol?

1 Like

Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by LordReed(m): 7:39am On Mar 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I dont flow in conspiracy theory circle, I just follow the trail, lol

Your search dont get you anything, funnily enough because you want others to lift your fingers for you. You ask others because you dont want to look under the bonnet yourself

Try these in any Microsoft Word:

1. Open Microsoft Word
2. Without the quotes, type "NYC" in uppercase letters
4. Change the font to webdings
5. Change the font to wingdings

Did you notice the anti-semitic message with the ''encouraging'' thumbs up in #5?

OK, try these and cast your mind back to 911 or September 11 attacks:

1. Open Microsoft Word
2. Without the quotes, type "Q33NY" with the alphabets in uppercase letters
4. Change the font to wingdings

It's eerie, isnt it? How did that get in there before the 911 event took place? Hmm?

The truth is, antichrists do very good jobs of selling us red herrings and as usual uses backdoors to slip things in, lol.

Should I go on, should I give you more on Microsoft etcetera, erhn, lol?

LoLz

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wingdings/
Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by MuttleyLaff: 8:40am On Mar 12, 2020
LordReed:
LoLz
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wingdings/
[img]https://s5/images/EasterEgg.jpg[/img]

I am always ahead of you, lol. You really think I didnt first check snopes out for what it has to say about this before going ahead to post that, lol.

The lolz is on you, lol. Just let it lie, you yourself LordReed, know that the slip of the tongue, unconscious subdued wish and/or Freudian slip, like that of Microsoft's, happen to the breast of us, lol.
Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 12, 2020
LordReed:

The mark of the beast simply means POLITICAL AFFILIATION!

The beast according to the Bible is depicted as Political world rulers~ Revelations 13:1-8

People from all over the earth will be forced to accept the mark of the wild beast, this means in all human society the world Political rulers will impose their ideas and whosoever refuses to yield will be dealt with severely. That's why most Arabian countries are in chaos for their refusal to bow to the order given by the Western world who are currently serving as world rulers!

So you can't flourish in any trade to the extent of becoming wealthy if you don't belong to any Political organization, because they're the ones giving people the connection, therefore if you're not ready to serve them you'll be denied the privilege to trade in big terms!

That's what it means when the Bible say "those who refuses to worship the image of the wild beast CAN'T BY OR SELL" Revelations 13:17 smiley

1 Like

Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by LordReed(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s5/images/EasterEgg.jpg[/img]

I am always ahead of you, lol. You really think I didnt first check snopes out for what it has to say about this before going ahead to post that, lol.

The lolz is on you, lol. Just let it lie, you yourself LordReed, know that the slip of the tongue, unconscious subdued wish and/or Freudian slip, like that of Microsoft's, happen to the breast of us, lol.

So this is hardly proof that Bill Gates is an antisemite anyhow you want to look at it. Its like accusing swipe keyboards of being Satan worshippers because you can just swipe the word Satan.
Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by LordReed(m): 9:00am On Mar 12, 2020
Maximus69:

The mark of the beast simply means POLITICAL AFFILIATION!

The beast according to the Bible is depicted as Political world rulers~ Revelations 13:1-8

People from all over the earth will be forced to accept the mark of the wild beast, this means in all human society the world Political rulers will impose their ideas and whosoever refuses to yield will be dealt with severely. That's why most Arabian countries are in chaos for their refusal to bow to the order given by the Western world who are currently serving as world rulers!

So you can't flourish in any trade to the extent of becoming wealthy if you don't belong to any Political organization, because they're the ones giving people the connection, therefore if you're not ready to serve them you'll be denied the privilege to trade in big terms!

That's what it means when the Bible say "those who refuses to worship the image of the wild beast CAN'T BY OR SELL" Revelations 13:17 smiley

So no JW is a trader? No JW buys things? No JW member is wealthy?

1 Like

Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by MuttleyLaff: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2020
LordReed:
So this is hardly proof that Bill Gates is an antisemite anyhow you want to look at it. Its like accusing swipe keyboards of being Satan worshippers because you can just swipe the word Satan.
My guy, I told you there are Anti-Semitism hidden/buried Easter eggs, didnt I? Have you forgotten that's what led to you being given a sample and/or taster of it ni, lol, hmm?.

Just let sleeping dog lie in peace, will ya. Dont go be yanking and/or pulling its chain. When trouble sleep, Yanga go wake am, wetin hin dey find, na palaver, hin dey find, na palaver hin wan get ooo, lol. Get your hands dirty by yourself and without asking for helping hands from me jor, lol.
Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by LordReed(m): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
My guy, I told you there are Anti-Semitism hidden/buried Easter eggs, didnt I? Have you forgotten that's what led to you being given a sample and/or taster of it ni, lol, hmm?.

Just let sleeping dog lie in peace, will ya. Dont go be yanking and/or pulling its chain. When trouble sleep, Yanga go wake am, wetin hin dey find, na palaver, hin dey find, na palaver hin wan get ooo, lol. Get your hands dirty by yourself and without asking for helping hands from me jor, lol.

It was you who brought up Bill Gates and antisemitism so maybe take your own advice.

1 Like

Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by MuttleyLaff: 9:26am On Mar 12, 2020
LordReed:
It was you who brought up Bill Gates and antisemitism so maybe take your own advice.
Ah, LordReed, c'mon now, dont be like that. I took cue after you. The first interlocutor after original poster to mention Bill Gates was you nah. Not me, abeggy, no dump maryjay, put and pour inside pocket for me nah. In my best Jamaican-American reggae artist Shaggy impersonation, "it wasnt me"
Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by LordReed(m): 9:28am On Mar 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Ah, LordReed, c'mon now, dont be like that. I took cue after you. The first interlocutor after original poster to mention Bill Gates was you nah. Not me, abeggy, no dump maryjay, put and pour inside pocket for me nah

Did I mention anything about antisemitism? You did so again take your own advice since its so freely given, doesn't cost you anything.
Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by Hermes019: 9:29am On Mar 12, 2020
LordReed:

Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by MuttleyLaff: 9:30am On Mar 12, 2020
LordReed:
Did I mention anything about antisemitism? You did so again take your own advice since its so freely given, doesn't cost you anything.
I did in relation to saying that Bill Gates is no way the Antichrist, but he is one of already many such antichrists though, lol. Those hidden and/or buried Easter eggs were testament of latent anti-Semitism feelings, lol

1 Like

Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by LordReed(m): 9:38am On Mar 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I did in relation to saying that Bill Gates is no way the Antichrist, but he is one of already many such antichrists though, lol. Those hidden and/or buried Easter eggs were testament of latent anti-Semitism feelings, lol

That's your look out. When you say let sleeping dogs lie, did I force you to bring your dodgy "proof" of antisemitism?
Re: The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast by MuttleyLaff: 9:51am On Mar 12, 2020
LordReed:
That's your look out. When you say let sleeping dogs lie, did I force you to bring your dodgy "proof" of antisemitism?
You need not tell all, unless to those who have a right to know it all. But let all you tell be sample or taster, lol. Some people can be so ungrateful and fall into the category have no right to know all, lol, even when they literally were grovelling with request like "Present 5 of such things about Bill Gates. There is nothing on antisemitism I can find on Bill Gates so since you have it go ahead let's see them." lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! / When God Forgives, He Forgets: Be Like Him / Identify The Sixteen Hidden Books Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.