Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar (22297 Views)

I Have Rottweiler X Rottweiler full breed puppies for sale at n Affordable Price / Rottweiler Cross Local For Sale / My German Shepherd X Rottweiler Mix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
In search of a dog that is large, smart and very mobile I got a boerboelxRottweiler male pup. Below is his pic at just 2weeks old...The mother is having issues producing enough milk for the litters so I had to collect mine and feed it properly..
I bought a feeding bottle and dano baby milk for infants

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Namdeenero(m): 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
If you want your pup to develop into a well balanced dog then I suggest you take him back to his mother. 2 weeks is too early to separate him

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Spanishmilf(m): 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
Gabrokpara001:
In search of a dog that is large, smart and very mobile I got a boerboelxRottweiler male pup. Below is his pic at just 2weeks old...The mother is having issues producing enough milk for the litters so I had to collect mine and feed it properly..
u this man again. SMH u bought pup from 2weeks
SmH, if d pup is not sharp u start hating the breed. SMH
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Rabbitcartel: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
Spanishmilf:
u this man again. SMH u bought pup from 2weeks
SmH, if d pup is not sharp u start hating the breed. SMH

I actually blame the ignorant breeder that sold the pup giving such a dumb excuse as dam wasnt producing enough milk, what stopped him or her from doing the needful by assisting d dam in feeding the pups with baby formula at intervals.. @op ur best option is to take that pup back.. it needs to learn social skills by playing with dam and the other pups,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
Rabbitcartel:

I actually blame the ignorant breeder that sold the pup giving such a dumb excuse as dam wasnt producing enough milk, what stopped him or her from doing the needful by assisting d dam in feeding the pups with baby formula at intervals.. @op ur best option is to take that pup back.. it needs to learn social skills by playing with dam and the other pups,

Well I wasn't impressed with the feeding routine so I had to collect the pup and feed with the baby formula I got so far so good he sleeps alot and also eats alot ,once he is 3-4 weeks old I intend taking him to a friend's place who has another pup for proper socialization
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by DidiLove1: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Please return this puppy to the breeder immediately so it can properly socialize with the litter. Who even told you Dano milk is ideal for puppies.

And to that breeder that crossed a Boerboel with a rott, shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Cesar is two weeks four days old now,so far so good..He eats alot and also sleeps a lot...I usually add two drops of cod liver oil to the formula I got for him to help boost his immune system till he is old enough for his first shot...I also noticed he is becoming aware of his environment and beginning to display playful tendencies

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Spanishmilf(m): 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
See me here shaking my head

If your pup is sharp, come back here and call me a bastard
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
Spanishmilf:
See me here shaking my head

If your pup is sharp, come back here and call me a bastard

Chia see me see problem oo... chief leave me alone na ...if you like be shaking your head or be twisting your nose I DONT CARE....lol stop swearing for yourself over another man's joy...you ll never be a bastard please

16 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Spanishmilf(m): 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Chia see me see problem oo... chief leave me alone na ...if you like be shaking your head or be twisting your nose I DONT CARE....lol stop swearing for yourself over another man's joy...you ll never be a bastard please
lol grin
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
Spanishmilf:
lol grin

Lol the thing tire me o
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Spanishmilf(m): 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Lol the thing tire me o
Your WhatsApp
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Your WhatsApp

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Good evening all... Cesar ll be three weeks old tomorrow, I have successfully docked his tail by banding which I tied last week Tuesday, This morning I went to check on him to my relief the already shrinked end of the tail had fallen off then I applied ampicillin to the surface....Also I observed he is beginning to hear as any little foreign sound he is up and barking in his little voice ... I don't know if it's normal for puppies just hitting 3 weeks to be barking either ways so far I am impressed...stay tuned

5 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Spanishmilf(m): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
U cut the tail your self right??
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
Spanishmilf:
U cut the tail your self right??

Standard procedure that I have done before
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Good evening all... Cesar ll be three weeks old tomorrow, I have successfully docked his tail by banding which I tied last week Tuesday, This morning I went to check on him to my relief the already shrinked end of the tail had fallen off then I applied ampicillin to the surface....Also I observed he is beginning to hear as any little foreign sound he is up and barking in his little voice ... I don't know if it's normal for puppies just hitting 3 weeks to be barking either ways so far I am impressed...stay tuned

Cesar is currently teething and it's a little painful he moans most times and bites on anything around..even with the pain he is still as playful as ever...tho I noticed his appetite dropped a little ... Below are attached pictures

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Cesar is currently teething and it's a little painful he moans most times and bites on anything around..even with the pain he is still as playful as ever...tho I noticed his appetite dropped a little ... Below are attached pictures

Parents picture.. Rottweiler ( mum ) boar boel ( dad )

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Parents picture.. Rottweiler ( mum ) boar boel ( dad )

Some one is 4weeks 2 days old now .... Has received his first vaccination ... Damn ceasar can eat and disturb er grin

5 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Some one is 4weeks 2 days old now .... Has received his first vaccination ... Damn ceasar can eat and disturb er grin

Ceaser-"Happy Palm Sunday, Am hungry I need me some chickens"

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by BamBamK: 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
you and this pup go bond die sha

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 5:54am On Apr 07, 2020
BamBamK:
you and this pup go bond die sha

grin thanks, the love between us ll be mutual he is my bundle of joy as well as stress

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by BamBamK: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2020
i can only imagine how stressful ur relationship has bn..... sha takia of him well and ensure u start socializing him now else, u will have an almost uncontrollable monster in ur hands grin grin grin
Gabrokpara001:

grin thanks, the love between us ll be mutual he is my bundle of joy as well as stress

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2020
BamBamK:
i can only imagine how stressful ur relationship has bn..... sha takia of him well and ensure u start socializing him now else, u will have an almost uncontrollable monster in ur hands grin grin grin

Lol thanks am doing my best especially on the socialization part...Arranging for him to meet other vaccinated pups/dogs as well as sniffing people immediately around me

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by tobilavish(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2020
He's too beautiful......

Damn(✷‿✷)。◕‿◕。
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2020
tobilavish:
He's too beautiful......

Damn(✷‿✷)。◕‿◕。

Thank you
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by ebenson90(m): 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Good looking pup you have there op.....I respect you for not listening to negative comments here and continued nursing the dog with passion.......THUMBS UP cool

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Spanishmilf(m): 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Lol thanks am doing my best especially on the socialization part...Arranging for him to meet other vaccinated pups/dogs as well as sniffing people immediately around me
at this period??
Omo parvo is real ooh
Dey careful

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
ebenson90:
Good looking pup you have there op.....I respect you for not listening to negative comments here and continued nursing the dog with passion.......THUMBS UP cool

Thank you
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Spanishmilf:
at this period??
Omo parvo is real ooh
Dey careful

Thanks .. I ll try to be careful
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by dammiejay: 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Weldone bro.

Nice thread

And to those that said you should return Cesar, we can't thank you well enough, you gave OP needed criticism.

I believe it's from a good place�

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Spanishmilf(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
dammiejay:
Weldone bro.

Nice thread

And to those that said you should return Cesar, we can't thank you well enough, you gave OP needed criticism.

I believe it's from a good place�
I didn't see it as criticism bro.
2weeks is not advisable na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) / Benefits Of Having A Dog / The Persecution Of Cats In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.