Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar - Pets (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar (22305 Views)

I Have Rottweiler X Rottweiler full breed puppies for sale at n Affordable Price / Rottweiler Cross Local For Sale / My German Shepherd X Rottweiler Mix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Michael390(m): 9:07am On Jun 24, 2020
He will become alart you just need to be patient
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Food is about to be prepared
Contents
Chicken intestines
Cow meat waste
Sharwa fish

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by ebonyoyas(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
Gabrokpara001:
Food is about to be prepared
Contents
Chicken intestines
Cow meat waste
Sharwa fish
pls wot is cow meat waste ? Pls throw more light on it..tnx
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
ebonyoyas:
pls wot is cow meat waste ? Pls throw more light on it..tnx

It part of meat from cow that is discarded alongside cow fat..my supplier calls it tie tie, from observation i think its a mixture of part of the fats and vein , i do get a nylon full for 300-500 depending on the quantity

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Michael390(m): 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
cool does he like it
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Obakovicho: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

It part of meat from cow that is discarded alongside cow fat..my supplier calls it tie tie, from observation i think its a mixture of part of the fats and vein , i do get a nylon full for 300-500 depending on the quantity
Your dog go turn orobo

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by ebonyoyas(m): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

nice ..never heard of it...thanks
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Michael390(m): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
You are a good Dog owner
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by libertypreyekp: 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
How old is Cesar
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by gale2626: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Gabrokpara001:
Ceaser's aggression is beginning to scale through the roof, yes he started barking at strangers very early i think at 6weeks or so and i started the socialization process imediately by making him meet other pups and people,, it seemed to have worked, as a stranger when he sees you he barks ferociously but i can command him to stay and sniff the person and thats it, he then becomes cool with the person....but since this week i noticed another side of ceaser
whether i use speaker to command him oga will still be barking, this evening a friend of mine whom owned a boerboel was courageous enough to stare him in the eyes continuously as he was still barking,and pulling me.. the guy kept coming closer slowly while maintaining eye contact and bent when he was in touching distance, he extended his hands touched ceaser, ceaser became calm i thought the guy had performed magic then boom! in a split second ceaser went for his hands i had to pull him back and the barking continued...this has been our storyline this week..he allows one to touch him as if he is cool then boom he goes for the hands.....well i have my work cut out for me not complaining tho,i had anticipated the aggression my only mistake was thinking i had successfully socialized him
It's such a bad idea for your friend starring at a dog eye for eye, it makes them feel uncomfortable and dogs also see such attitude as a way of disrespect within their territory
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Michael390(m): 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Wow OK
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 9:31am On Jun 27, 2020
Michael390:
cool does he like it

Yes he loves it
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2020
libertypreyekp:
How old is Cesar

4months
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2020
gale2626:

It's such a bad idea for your friend starring at a dog eye for eye, it makes them feel uncomfortable and dogs also see such attitude as a way of disrespect within their territory

Really i had tot it made them know you aren't scared of them thus making them calm...i think I saw it on nat geo wild or something...wat do i know, you maybe right
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Michael390(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2020
Be careful your Dog is the crossbreed of a Rotwiller:A very aggressive dog when it CES to territory and a fearless guard dog,And a borebobel:A very playful,Big and powerful Dog.Once they sense you are scared or you invade their territory they will be threatened and go for the hand
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 11:14am On Jun 29, 2020
Ceaser had been ill all through the weekend,it started Saturday he wasn't energetic as before just tired and depressed,also a little reduction in appetite..His poo was still firm and normal which eased my fears that it wasnt parvo, this continued to yesterday Sunday when i decided to take him to the vet first thing tomorrow morning ( being today ). This morning before going to the vet he refused to eat anything,went outside to pee, his pee was now a bit lik coke not too dark but similar...on getting to the vet after he ran all his analysis ceaser was diagnosed with an illness i cant even pronounce ( i think its tick fever because he said something about its caused by tick bite ) my bill was 11500 which i had to pay for treatment to commence, he was given up to seven different shots which ll continue for 3 days..
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Michael390(m): 11:19am On Jun 29, 2020
Gabrokpara001:
Ceaser had been ill all through the weekend,it started Saturday he wasn't energetic as before just tired and depressed,also a little reduction in appetite..His poo was still firm and normal which eased my fears that it wasnt parvo, this continued to yesterday Sunday when i decided to take him to the vet first thing tomorrow morning ( being today ). This morning before going to the vet he refused to eat anything,went outside to pee, his pee was now a bit lik coke not too dark but similar...on getting to the vet after he ran all his analysis ceaser was diagnosed with an illness i cant even pronounce ( i think its tick fever because he said something about its caused by tick bite ) my bill was 11500 which i had to pay for treatment to commence, he was given up to seven different shots which ll continue for 3 days..
congratulations on his recovery
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 11:24am On Jun 29, 2020
Michael390:

congratulations on his recovery

He hasnt fully recovered he is still lying down and sleeping, rejected all food ( chicken intestines, akara, okpa)only manage to eat a little bread ... But i accept the congrats in good faith he ll recover
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Michael390(m): 11:31am On Jun 29, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

He hasnt fully recovered he is still lying down and sleeping, rejected all food ( chicken intestines, akara, okpa)only manage to eat a little bread ... But i accept the congrats in good faith he ll recover
Ohh hope he fully recovers
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Namdeenero(m): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Fam, these pictures don’t do justice to this dog! Believe me this dog is very hefty in real life. I was surprised a 4 months old dog could look so muscular

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Michael390(m): 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
Me too I was surprised

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hurray! Ceaser has completed his treatment today, and he is almost back to his usual self, he can now bark,run and pull me while on the leash...just that he still requires a lot of rest..am so happy he is quickly recovering as i almost lost my boy on Monday...i can't post pic as he lost weight will be doing do when he fully recovers

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Michael390(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
Gabrokpara001:
Hurray! Ceaser has completed his treatment today, and he is almost back to his usual self, he can now bark,run and pull me while on the leash...just that he still requires a lot of rest..am so happy he is quickly recovering as i almost lost my boy on Monday...i can't post pic as he lost weight will be doing do when he fully recovers
I'm happy for you they just stole my Dog
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Spanishmilf(m): 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
Michael390:

lmaooooo
So sorry boss
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Namdeenero(m): 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
Michael390:

grin grin cheesy Hilarious, sorry for your loss bro
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
Michael390:

Ha! So sorry... How old is the dog and what breed
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Michael390(m): 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
Spanishmilf:
lmaooooo So sorry boss
Thanks man
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Michael390(m): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Namdeenero:
grin grin cheesy Hilarious, sorry for your loss bro
Thanks bro
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Michael390(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Ha! So sorry... How old is the dog and what breed
Thanks bro he is a GSD 5months old.I had a rotwiller died of old age,I had a bb died of an ekuku mastiff bite and now they stole my last Dog Rover,so now I an dogless,petless
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
Michael390:

Thanks bro he is a GSD 5months old.I had a rotwiller died of old age,I had a bb died of an ekuku mastiff bite and now they stole my last Dog Rover,so now I an dogless,petless

Damn thats bad

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by rhodman: 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

That's good.

Is he eating well now?
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Michael390(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hope your Dog lives a long and healthy life AMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) / Benefits Of Having A Dog / The Persecution Of Cats In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.