Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government (83546 Views)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello / Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by maasoap(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
Daniel058:
Before now it's believed that Allah himself alone can detrone emir or Sultan
grin

Northerners learn ,stop being zombie in the hands of ur elites.
That being said...

BIKO No too fight oga Sanusi, you could become the next president of Nigeria..

You are one of few Northerner I can comfortably give my Vote ...

#Sanusi for President !

An Emir was dethroned before him.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by theowane: 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
Witcher:
Hahahaha.. he runs his mouth anyhow but i think it will be recall or something because he av many suppoters including the likes of Dangote. Anyways he achieve his dream let him go back to the public that museum didn't suits him.... It's like the SSG announced the removal not the house of assembly so I don't think it will means much
what are you saying please
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by wirinet(m): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ipisi:

But wait ooo... Why is it that you northerners don't like Sanusi again after he helped play the devil's advocate in removing GEJ from power...

What went wrong??

Nemesis or Karma??
Which devils advocate? Even if the money looted was not $50 billion, but just $20 billion according to Okonjo-Iweala or a few billions according to KPMG, was money looted under Jonathan or not?

Sanusi tells it how he see it, no matter whose ox is gored. You jonathan worshippers can partner with Gandollar to attack Sanusi, God will always elevate him higher. You think if he loses the Emirship, he would not get a good job at the world Bank or other multinational financial cooperation?
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by maasoap(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
kennosklint:
Enemies of Goodluck Jonathan at the receiving end. Kpele oh

Lol. Enemy for telling the public truth. Nigerians are funny set of people

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by EzeNdiAra: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
datola:
I don't understand what Sanusi, a supposed brilliant economist was looking for by leaving as CBN governor to become Emir of Kano.

He should leave the traditionalists and politicians and go to a productive sector where his skills are highly sought.

Ganduje is mean sha and Buhari is always mute!

He became Emir because of GEJ, he has been used and dumped.

He bought the emirship from the original owner just to fight GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by wirinet(m): 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
Daniel058:
Before now it's believed that Allah himself alone can detrone emir or Sultan
grin

Northerners learn ,stop being zombie in the hands of ur elites.
That being said...

BIKO No too fight oga Sanusi, you could become the next president of Nigeria..

You are one of few Northerner I can comfortably give my Vote ...

# Sanusi for President !

Even though I would hate to see another fulani become the president, I would make an exception for Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. Sanusi for president.
The problem is the elite will not want someone who can change the status quo. Even the poor suffering masses he is fighting for, would rather support their slave master.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Koga51: 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
How can a whole highly revered king be unceremoniously relieved of his royal position just like that? Things like this makes me proud of my great Benin Kingddom where a king is truly king. Then neva born that Edo governor that will have the boldness to mess up with the great Oba of Benin. Body go tell am wella of e try am.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by maasoap(m): 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
Focusmind:
They said he is been positioned to succeed Buhari. It is the Northern agenda for him to take over in 2023 being that the man is highly respected and appreciated by the people from the South.

That's what one police man in my client's place just said and that I should watch out for Sanusi in 2023. Sanusi is coming!

Someone's fantasy at best. Why not resigning instead of humiliation over something that's not certain. That's crap my friend.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by wirinet(m): 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
EzeNdiAra:

He became Emir because of GEJ, he has been used and dumped.

He bought the emirship from the original owner just to fight GEJ.
How did he become the Emir because of GEJ? Was he not removed as CBN governor before he was made emir? Was he not qualified or in line to become Emir? Did he not become Emir through the kingmakers of the Kano Emirates council?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by maasoap(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
kingthreat:
Sad, one of the most intelligent northerners I ever knew. Is it now a crime to stand against mediocrity and bribery? Sanusi, this is the second time they are pulling you down. At the end, you always rise higher.

Thank you for acknowledging this, you're not one of the hypocrites we have here. Those who encouraged and supported Jonathan to remove him as CBN governor are the ones crying now on his behalf. They equally mocked him at the time, now they're his loyalists. That's Naija politics for you. My friend's enemy is my enemy, and my enemy's enemy is my friend

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by wirinet(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
Focusmind:
They said he is been positioned to succeed Buhari. It is the Northern agenda for him to take over in 2023 being that the man is highly respected and appreciated by the people from the South.

That's what one police man in my client's place just said and that I should watch out for Sanusi in 2023. Sanusi is coming!
I agree sanusi is highly respected in the south (except the South east where they are still angry at him for exposing corruption at NNPC under Jonathan). His greatest opposition would come from the northern elites who hate his message of reducing poverty and illiteracy the north.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by RedboneSmith(m): 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ipisi:

But wait ooo... Why is it that you northerners don't like Sanusi again after he helped play the devil's advocate in removing GEJ from power...

What went wrong??

Nemesis or Karma??

They are not going to say it, but the Northern Establishment is apparently not comfortable with his vociferous calls for reforms.

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Onifademich(m): 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
wow
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by chigoizie7(m): 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
deji68:
Good development...the guy was just wasting away as an Emir....... cool

More like hiding under the emirship to avoid going in for the atrocities he committed as a CBN governor. I guess they want remove him as emir first and then deal with him.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by EzeNdiAra: 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
wirinet:

How did he become the Emir because of GEJ? Was he not removed as CBN governor before he was made emir? Was he not qualified or in line to become Emir? Did he not become Emir through the kingmakers of the Kano Emirates council?

He was not in line to become Emir.

The king makers allowed APC to use it as politics.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by mezutalia(m): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
GEJ right now.
He be like "I no warn you before?

All those that fought me will get their rewards.
Ask Saraki and Kwankwaso.

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by DeepSight(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
wirinet:

Which devils advocate? Even if the money looted was not $50 billion, but just $20 billion according to Okonjo-Iweala or a few billions according to KPMG, was money looted under Jonathan or not?

Sanusi tells it how he see it, no matter whose ox is gored. You jonathan worshippers can partner with Gandollar to attack Sanusi, God will always elevate him higher. You think if he loses the Emirship, he would not get a good job at the world Bank or other multinational financial cooperation?

How are you old pal?
I think I have mentioned to you before that SLS was an advanced rogue, an extremely corrupt person with zero regard for the law. He was simply too fast-talking for the clueless Nigerian elite to catch on - but he was a fraudster per excellence.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by greatbrian(m): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
Lostz:
at least sanusi can now retire from feeding on public funds. he needs to fund that extravagant lifestyle by working hard like everyone else

Dnt be blinded by hate get your stats right. The man was once a CBN governor so I believe the salary is on as an emir is just a drop of water to what he has and put together all his life. Meanwhile if you r supporting ganduje on his coz Sanusi always speak up against any rubbish you need mental reevaluation. As much ads the north is concerned sanusi is the only one in his age group who z docile and not an ass licker like your role models

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by senatordave1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
EzeNdiAra:

He was not in line to become Emir.

The king makers allowed APC to use it as politics.
So who was in line then? You think its a hereditary system.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by wanger50(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
Lostz:
at least sanusi can now retire from feeding on public funds. he needs to fund that extravagant lifestyle by working hard like everyone else
It's unfortunate you will have those views.This guy spoke out for good governance even when it will cost him his plum seat as CBN Governor. As Emir,he went against the archaic practices of his subjects engaging indiscriminate polygamy, child abandonment, wife beating, uncontrollable birth rate by the poor etc.What really set him up against a Ganduje was his fierce opposition to the fraudulent Chinese loan which didn't make any economic sense.I see this man staging a comeback in a better capacity

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by wirinet(m): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
DeepSight:

How are you old pal?
I think I have mentioned to you before that SLS was an advanced rogue, an extremely corrupt person with zero regard for the law. He was simply too fast-talking for the clueless Nigerian elite to catch on - but he was a fraudster per excellence.
Old friend are you back? I thought you deactivated your account. Glad to have you back. Missed your oneness of infinity doctrine and your teachings on the astral in the religious section. Anyway the religious section is dead.

I know we have opposing views on Sanusi. I also believe Sanusi is a bit loud mouthed, extravagant and stubborn, but then everyone has his demons. Why I like him is that he says exactly how he feels without regard for political correctness or consequences. He does not have to speak. He could have retired quietly from CBN in a few months from the time he was unceremoniously removed by Jonathan, and take appointment from world Bank or other international financial bodies like his predecessors. He did not need to criticise Gandoje or the Northern elites for the way the pauperise their people. He could remain silent and enjoy his emirship until he dies. I adore such men, who feels the pains of the poor and critical of his ruling class.

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by berbs: 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
alsudan:
grin lawless country. Gandollar of all people probing and dethroning Sanusi.

SLS how market?
Imagine that dirty thing called a Governor removing an Emir. Ordinary teacher oooo. Governorship title miss road.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by noisy45(m): 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
Owners of these caps are our problem in this country

The owner of the red cap has been the most powerful

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Kokaine(m): 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
KwaraRat:

Thats why they banned almajiri last week

grin grin grin grin
grin grin cheesy it's true oooohh.
Just realising this. The almajiri was a force they probably feared would be used by extremists to push their agenda

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
greatbrian:

Dnt be blinded by hate get your stats right. The man was once a CBN governor so I believe the salary is on as an emir is just a drop of water to what he has and put together all his life. Meanwhile if you r supporting ganduje on his coz Sanusi always speak up against any rubbish you need mental reevaluation. As much ads the north is concerned sanusi is the only one in his age group who z docile and not an ass licker like your role models
he enjoy many benefit as an emir.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
Problems with intellectuals.. They both have the good intentions to move their people away from the totem pole of Religious sanctimony... They are 2 of my favorites northern elites along with Tambuwal.. Guess Ganduje, felt inorder to break the cog in the wheel of progress, the Emblem of social stratification which is the monarch would have to be sacrificed. Hence creating a system of justification of efforts..
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by flaggbarnett85: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
GoshhAhaa

zzzz//////
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by polite2(m): 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
Im not really happy with this.... But its all good at least let him ve a taste of his own medicine after wat he did to Erastus Akingbola and Cecilia Ibru
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by peakgal(f): 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
The next thing we see is sanusi for president
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
wanger50:
It's unfortunate you will have those views.This guy spoke out for good governance even when it will cost him his plum seat as CBN Governor. As Emir,he went against the archaic practices of his subjects engaging indiscriminate polygamy, child abandonment, wife beating, uncontrollable birth rate by the poor etc.What really set him up against a Ganduje was his fierce opposition to the fraudulent Chinese loan which didn't make any economic sense.I see this man staging a comeback in a better capacity
unproven allegations to sway public opinion close to election is now speaking out? he was part of the Northern gang-up against gej.

as emir he went against polygamy? he should be living by examples. isn't it hypocritical that someone with many wives will advice against pologamy?

uncontrollable birth rate? what does a man with close to a dozen children know about controlling birth?

we all know he is a kwankwanso stooge. why didn't he speak out against the governor when everything was good between the governor and kwankwanso? the governor suddenly become bad?
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Yankee101: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
God has finally heard the bitter cries of nigerian bankers he forced the CEOs to sack

Oga, how does it feel?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" / INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.