Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government (83535 Views)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello / Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by patroit001(m): 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
Buhari is too quiet on this matter. I smell beans undecided
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Lush100(m): 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
no one is hated more than he who speaks the truth.

Enjoy your stay dear present Kano State Gov.,

it only last for a few years.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
xtophy1:
Ganduje suspended Sanusi on corruption grounds.. Nigeria tii baje

na so we see am

someone will now claim Nigeria will become better

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Kobicove(m): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
DirtyGold:
Apparently, nobody is invincible... only God rules forever!
I hope what Ganduje swallowed for this kinda bravado will sustain him for a very long time sha

Traditional institutions should be respected and neutral to politics.

What's tha business?

Sanusi had it coming...not everyone will tolerate insolence from him the way GEJ did!

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Dpaulie(m): 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
We are against Jonathan,we don’t want goodluck and here comes the badluck...how market Mr SLS or ex emir SLS abi which title go fit you now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by orisa37: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ganduje is mad.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by PicLtd: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sanusi should join a political party and contest for presidency if APC ceeds their ticket to the SW. I'd like to see Ganduje's face when Sanusi wins.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Yebosola(m): 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
maasoap:

Thank you for acknowledging this, you're not one of the hypocrites we have here. Those who encouraged and supported Jonathan to remove him as CBN governor are the ones crying now on his behalf. They equally mocked him at the time, now they're his loyalists. That's Naija politics for you. My friend's enemy is my enemy, and my enemy's enemy is my friend

Your head deh there jare.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by honey930(f): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
As an ex-Staff of Intercontinental Bank Plc, I will say that this is a well-delivered KARMA! cool

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by ogbonti: 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
watch out for SANUSI / SOWORE presidential ticket in 2023!!!! grin grin grin

you all book mark this page!
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
Why would you do such to my Sanusi? Gandollar, abeg reinstate my crush o!!!
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
remove the S & I from Sanusi grin cheesy grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Bleiz(m): 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
Emir Sanusi didn't leave CBN.

He was suspended by GEJ after he blew the whistle on the mismanagement of funds in NNPC

datola:
I don't understand what Sanusi, a supposed brilliant economist was looking for by leaving as CBN governor to become Emir of Kano.

He should leave the traditionalists and politicians and go to a productive sector where his skills are highly sought.

Ganduje is mean sha and Buhari is always mute!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Legendguru: 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by frog12: 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
i said am, sanusi step-brother is now the emir !!!
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Discovery4today: 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Chekitaut: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
Northerners just succeeded in giving Nigerians the President come 2023.

Hallelujah somebody.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by greatbrian(m): 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
Lostz:
he enjoy many benefit as an emir.

As much as a CBN governor?
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Discovery4today: 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by hope4nigeria(m): 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
Inkling:
Las Las

Our tradition has been bastardise and relegated by our politicians.

If you can't act as their puppet you're a gooner

This month is specially meant for Osho and Sanusi travails.
sanusi should join a political party and contest for president. having become president, his first assignment is to order the killing of ganduje.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by motorola(m): 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
What you don’t know please don’t say, that gentleman Emir Sanusi is one of the most successful businessmen you can think of, he is from a wealthy family and has many businesses running so he is not fisting on public fund as insinuated by you, be careful with statements in public glare
Lostz:
at least sanusi can now retire from feeding on public funds. he needs to fund that extravagant lifestyle by working hard like everyone else
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by laborious(m): 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
I cannot accend any throne without been fortified with beta jaz ,juju, otumopko,muyen and all... shebi one king say make bode Thomas bark like a dog..hmm Dem never see chunchin!
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by enemyofprogress: 7:02am On Mar 10, 2020
I am not in any way surprised. I am only surprised it took this long for him to be dethroned. SLS Sanusi is too reckless for any exalted position.

As d GMD of Firstbank, he would come late to meetings and start harassing married women, pressing their boobs openly.

As a Director, he was audited twice and was found wanting. When caught d 2nd time, d fool almost implicated my friend, Funso Tooki, saying that he's also culpable.

Sanusi will just call Funso and say "Funso, do you know that my tall girl friend wt big butt, Rukaya. Pls raise a memo and give her #200k. Oh, I forgot, pls give Bintu, my dark complexion girl friend in UBA #500k and #600k to Aisha my 3rd wife, etc.

Unknown to the idiot, Funso used to record all his phone calls and unwritten requests since he could not question hiss authority as Oga patapata. Of cos Funso too capitalised on some of d lapses, but SLS was just too reckless. You know u can't query your Oga nao, not an ED.

He was almost sacked twice but had to dobale. He did same thing as d CBN Gov. He, SLS would make his Corper girl friend who has no experience a Snr. Mgr. He slept with many married women. There was this celebrated case of one of his girl friends, a CBN staff, on d internet (pls Google it). You needed to see the exchange of banters bw d two love birds, how both were describing their male and female genitals and their dexterity at sexuality. The woman even mentioned that SLS likes going in from d back like our own (Bamofin)

It is only SLS that will dine with his boss, GEJ in d day and go to d public to accuse him of having stolen $20bn in d night. A case of a thief calling another a barawo.
Good radiance to bad nonsense. His first wife is a classmate of my wife. SLS started poking her when they were in form 2. The woman is tired of him. He receives calls off girl friends ok n her presence and will even out it on speaker. He will just say, "This girls won't kill me. I am that good at it". He is no respecter of women unlike (Tackler) who is very discrete. In 2013, he attended an IMF Award ceremony wt 3 wives and about 10 children wt CBN money, kilode.

He is just like Sowore, he does not do what he preaches. He would av been ousted long ago save for d intervention of Dangote and d VP, Oshinbajo. The govt if Kano should follow up by prosecuting him.

*From a former FBN staff in OGS '83 set*

Copied
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by enemyofprogress: 7:04am On Mar 10, 2020
hope4nigeria:
sanusi should join a political party and contest for president. having become president, his first assignment is to order the killing of ganduje.
and his entire family

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Ipisi(m): 9:52am On Mar 10, 2020
Witcher:
we like him... Those that don't like him are extremist... In other words Boko Harams

Yeah.... They are not going to say it, but the Northern Establishment is apparently not comfortable with his vociferous calls for reforms in the north especially overhauling of Almajiri
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by wanger50(m): 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
Lostz:
unproven allegations to sway public opinion close to election is now speaking out? he was part of the Northern gang-up against gej.

as emir he went against polygamy? he should be living by examples. isn't it hypocritical that someone with many wives will advice against pologamy?

uncontrollable birth rate? what does a man with close to a dozen children know about controlling birth?

we all know he is a kwankwanso stooge. why didn't he speak out against the governor when everything was good between the governor and kwankwanso? the governor suddenly become bad?

SLS was a well educated billionaire.He could afford to take care of his wives and kids many times over.What he advised against was the absolute poor having kids they will never be able to cater for.To my mind he was right.In our country, we view things either from a religious, political, regional or ethnic prism.We hardly view things on the basis of correctness. If someone sees black and calls it black,we can only agree with him if we feel he is from the side we are comfortable with. This guy was accused of been anti gej,today he been accuse of been anti pmb just like his grandfather who was accused of been anti Ahmadu bello.Some traits are natural to some people
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
wanger50:
SLS was a well educated billionaire.He could afford to take care of his wives and kids many times over.What he advised against was the absolute poor having kids they will never be able to cater for.To my mind he was right.In our country, we view things either from a religious, political, regional or ethnic prism.We hardly view things on the basis of correctness. If someone sees black and calls it black,we can only agree with him if we feel he is from the side we are comfortable with. This guy was accused of been anti gej,today he been accuse of been anti pmb just like his grandfather who was accused of been anti Ahmadu bello.Some traits are natural to some people
so the numbers of wives you should have depend on the amount of money you have?
will heaven fall if he set an example that one wife is enough?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by PropertyBuying(f): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Has Nigeria problems been solved now?... lawlessness everywhere
We wait to see the turn on events in Kano. So after the dethronement, what are other positive dividends that the governor will driver to the citizenry?
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by wanger50(m): 12:03am On Mar 11, 2020
Lostz:
so the numbers of wives you should have depend on the amount of money you have?
will heaven fall if he set an example that one wife is enough?
Of course that was the substance of that advice.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by patroit001(m): 9:17am On Mar 11, 2020
frog12:

If there were no copy and paste I would have declared you jobless

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PDP Supporter Celebrating Adeleke’s Victory In Osun Accidentally Shoots Self (pi / INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State / Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.