Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos (15184 Views)

Construction Of 4bedroom Duplex With 2bedroom 2flat Attach At AIT Road Alagbado / Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by haaa: 9:17pm On May 18, 2020
I think I know that place. I have someone who owns a property there. Its Boys Town Estate.. Opposite Catholic church, right beside the interlock tied road. That estate use to be Nitel Nigeria.

ricki:

which part of Ipaja is this pls??
cause the ipaja I know is very very ...............!

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by haaa: 9:19pm On May 18, 2020
Looking at the pictures posted, I know there. What happened when you say, the Ipaja that you know is very very what?
ricki:

which part of Ipaja is this pls??
cause the ipaja I know is very very ...............!
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by raymondFirstborn(m): 9:48pm On May 18, 2020
haaa:
I think I know that place. I have someone who owns a property there. Its Boys Town Estate.. Opposite Catholic church, right beside the interlock tied road. That estate use to be Nitel Nigeria.

your correct. exact description
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by ricki: 11:36am On May 19, 2020
haaa:
Looking at the pictures posted, I know there. What happened when you say, the Ipaja that you know is very very what?

1. iyana paja is very crowded. i be dey waka there every time even go deep inside abesan, jakande, command, gowon e.t.c I no see place like that!

2. i have a place for that ayobo side which got me confused - proximity wise

3. men i like that Ayobo side veryyyyyy very mucha grin grin grin easy life till fuckuppp wake up wan party for ya head grin

raymond or ramoni whicheva you dey call yasef all dis 24million million you dey mentioned no reach my body o. talk better thing if you want do my place. up to you sha.

#kobo_kobo_project. grin

This is what dem dey call "Diamond in the rough" and land price dere go be like N25million for half plot grin

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by raymondFirstborn(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2020
ricki:

1. iyana paja is very crowded. i be dey waka there every time even go deep inside abesan, jakande, command, gowon e.t.c I no see place like that!

3. men i like that Ayobo side veryyyyyy very mucha grin grin grin easy life till fuckuppp wake up wan party for ya head grin

raymond or ramoni whicheva you dey call yasef all dis 24million million you dey mentioned no reach my body o. talk better thing if you want do my place. up to you sha.

#kobo_kobo_project. grin

This is what dem dey call "Diamond in the rough" and land price dere go be like N25million for half plot grin

OK boss, let's talk on WhatsApp.
09056082348(call & WhatsApp)

If your ready ,I can do it for less than N24m.
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by haaa: 2:02pm On May 19, 2020
It is funny how land within that proximity (estates) skyrocketed. The area is not bad at all. It's like 8 minutes or so to the Airport.

ricki:

#kobo_kobo_project. grin

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by raymondFirstborn(m): 7:58am On May 23, 2020
work ongoing on parapet

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by raymondFirstborn(m): 7:59am On May 23, 2020

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by raymondFirstborn(m): 6:43am On May 24, 2020
rings for the parapet

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by raymondFirstborn(m): 6:44am On May 24, 2020
its a two step parapet.

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by raymondFirstborn(m): 6:46am On May 24, 2020
view .

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by raymondFirstborn(m): 6:46am On May 24, 2020
closer look at the parapet.

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by Osagiesamuel02(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2020
raymondFirstborn:
lintel level. 9coach.
How many blocks took you to this stage from decking
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by raymondFirstborn(m): 8:57pm On May 31, 2020
Osagiesamuel02:
How many blocks took you to this stage from decking
950 blocks
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by Osagiesamuel02(m): 2:58am On Jun 01, 2020
raymondFirstborn:

950 blocks
I’m confused, You mean you used just 950 blocks from decking up to lintel stage and the coaches after it
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by raymondFirstborn(m): 4:35am On Jun 01, 2020
Osagiesamuel02:

I’m confused, You mean you used just 950 blocks from decking up to lintel stage and the coaches after it
apologies, I meant from decking to the four coaches.
But the total number of blocks used is 2000 blocks.
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by raymondFirstborn(m): 11:08am On Jun 05, 2020
Current look after we finished parapet last week.

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by raymondFirstborn(m): 11:13am On Jun 05, 2020
After the rain.

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by raymondFirstborn(m): 11:14am On Jun 05, 2020
Approach.

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by raymondFirstborn(m): 11:37am On Jun 05, 2020
Wood for roofing has arrived.

Hslbroker would be handling my roofing.

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by raymondFirstborn(m): 11:37am On Jun 05, 2020
Would be posting pictures of the roofing work soon.

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Started roofing

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
. started around 10am

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
Pictures of our parapet from above.I had to climb up to take this shot.

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
Working on the kingpost and rafter.

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
The accuracy is 100%

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
As at 4pm.

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
Progress report.

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
So far so Good, my baby is taking shape.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by Unibenfucker(m): 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
raymondFirstborn:

approximately N3m

Hmm like seriously, when I did a decking of 210 sqm for #3million
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by raymondFirstborn(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Unibenfucker:

Hmm like seriously, when I did a decking of 210 sqm for #3million

Structural detailing would always be a key determinant for duplexes.Thats why it's not advisable to compare the cost of one building against another.
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos by DisGuy: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
haaa:
It is funny how land within that proximity (estates) skyrocketed. The area is not bad at all. It's like 8 minutes or so to the Airport.

How, what route?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Uncompleted Two Wing Duplex With (C Of O ) For Sale.(pictures) / BRAINS & HAMMERS ESTATE OGUDU PHASE 1, PAY AS WE BUILD FOR YOU? / Transcorp Building Intact, The Building Beside It Was The One Affected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.