Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future (64373 Views)

Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Omooba77: 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
Dele Momodu has commented on the possibilities of a better future for Lamido Sanusi following his removal as Emir of Kano.

In his tweet, he stated that:

IJA ILARA KO TAN BORO, A NJUWON KO SE E WI LEJO… Nothing beclouds reasoning than envy! The last time SANUSI was booted out as Central Bank Governor, he soon became the Emir! Who knows where God is taking him next… God’s ways are mysterious… Allah Akbar!

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/1236995364147822596

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by madridguy(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
Who knows where God is taking him next... God’s ways are mysterious... Allah Akbar!

Allah SWT has pre-destined everything, HE gave SLS the emir and still collect it at the appropriate time.

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Omooba77: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
madridguy:
shocked
Egugun becareful, why una de since Madridguy!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by madridguy(m): 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
I dey sir on a low key

Omooba77:

Egugun becareful, why una de since Madridguy!

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Righteousness89(m): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
How the Mighty are Fallen!

Sanusi have joined the que

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Herdsmen: 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
madridguy:
I dey sir on a low key

Understand.
Bubu don disappoint you.. and some of the BMC DON DEY TALK FROM BOTH SIDE.
but e still no mean.
You’re Dey most loyal of all BMC.

Dele always taking advantage

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by madridguy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
Disappoint me shocked No.

I remain the last man standing anyday anytime.

Sai Baba till thy kingdom comes.

Herdsmen:

Understand.
Bubu don disappoint you.. and some of the BMC DON DEY TALK FROM BOTH SIDE.
but e still no mean.
You’re Dey most loyal of all BMC.

Dele always taking advantage

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by seunmsg(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
I will gladly support an Osinbajo/Sanusi ticket in 2023.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by MetaPhysical: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
I read somewhere his grandfather was dethroned by govt also.

Na waahhh!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by LegendHer0: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
seunmsg:

I’m not sure they will vote a Sanusi ticket in the North.

Seems he made lot of enemies with his utterances. I couldn’t fathom the thought that a whole Emir will not have anyone on his side to defend him. They just left him to suffer in isolation.

63 Likes

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Blue3k(m): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
It's time for him to start a podcast and continue his rants. They didnt silence him just dethroned him. If he actually cares about the issues he will continue where he left off.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Herdsmen: 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
madridguy:

You na confirm Buharist..

I’ve seen many snakes and chameleons here.. sing buhari in morning change moniker.. abuse him at night.

Because they want power .. and of recent, buhari body language ain’t favoring them.they want to force dia opinions on the president by subtle castigating his government, and blackmails.

13 Likes

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Herdsmen: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
seunmsg:

Won’t fly.

Forget media and propaganda

The “core”“north”don’t like Osibanjo.

Sanusi won’t fly in the north.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Raymon1212: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kano State Governor Dethrones Emir Of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi Lamido

http://giditrendz.com/kano-state-governor-dethrones-emir-of-kano-muhammad-sanusi-lamido/
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by seunmsg(m): 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
LegendHer0:

I’m not sure they will vote a Sanusi ticket in the North.

Seems he made a lot of enemies with his utterances. I couldn’t fathom the thought that a whole Emir will not have anyone on his side to defend him. They just left him to suffer in isolation.

Sanusi is more of an activist than a conservative Islamic traditional ruler. He should have cooled down a little with his utterances when he became the emir but no, baba just they yearn anyhow.

His misadventure into supporting the PDP candidate last year finished him. Buhari is the only person that could have saved him but the fact that he worked against APC made the president to look away. Sanusi is a brilliant guy, I have no doubt that he will shine again.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by LegendHer0: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
seunmsg:

Sanusi is more of an activist than a conservative Islamic traditional ruler. He should have cooled down a little with his utterances when he became the emir but no, baba just they yearn anyhow.

His misadventure into supporting the PDP candidate last year finished him. Buhari is the only person that could have saved him but the fact that he worked against APC made the president to look away. Sanusi is a brilliant guy, I have no doubt that he will shine again.

Exactly. You captured the situation perfectly.

I hope he rises again. I’m not sure he will want to remain in Nigeria coz it’s not that easy to be dethroned and still take up public office like people are opining.

He might just go on a long holiday abroad for the mean time. I really feel for him.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sanusi case is just like Ajimobi. Too much mouth don kill both of una. Well I pray you rise again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
Karma is a bitchh for the stupid Emir I hope he rots in hell grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by poiZon: 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
Blue3k:
It's time for him to start a podcast and continue his rants. They didnt silence him just dethroned him. If he actually cares about the issues he will continue where he left off.

Louder ooooooooooo....

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
seunmsg:

Thought it was Osinbajo/El-Rufai.

Though Sanusi has that burden of being accused of soliciting to be made VP in 2017 while Buhari was abroad which makes mentioning his name in connection with VP slot is DOA

Methinks he overrated that Emir thing though

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Blue3k(m): 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
poiZon:

Louder ooooooooooo....

Lol episode one if the podcast should be him talking about gandolla's money stuffing. Invite the newspaper and contactor who broke the story snd talk for an hour or two. That's what I'd do if I were in his position.

All he has to worry about now is they lawsuits that could still be filed against him. They choose to femove him on little technicality since it's much easier thst going to court for years.
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
MetaPhysical:
I read somewhere his grandfather was dethroned by govt also.

Na waahhh!!

Na family curse be dat. They should report to MFM prayer city ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
seunmsg:

Nothing like misadventure. Buhari does not save anyone except himself and his interest.

Wonder why Oyegun remained party chair for so long despite it being public knowledge that Tinubu was against him only for his removal to be engineered when it occurred that election was drawing close and Tinubu's influence will be needed

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by GamalNasser: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
madridguy:

You are clearly the Egungun who will enter express with the failure Buhari

8 Likes

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by madridguy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
grin grin grin With God Almighty motor no go jam me.

GamalNasser:

You are clearly the Egungun who will enter express with the failure Buhari

8 Likes

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by UnknownT: 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Wherever God is taking him to, he will still be booted out from there if we are to go by that logic grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by helinues: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ganduje!!!

This man local gan oo

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by helinues: 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
seunmsg:

Buhari shouldn't have looked at the other side on this matter. History will have it that all this happen under his regime

As for Ganduje, Karma is a bae

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by odinga1of: 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
seunmsg:

Oga I thought it was Osibanjo/Elrufai ticket

Yoruba people should use an Igbo as VP. My thought tho
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by seunmsg(m): 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
odinga1of:

Oga I thought it was Osibanjo/Elrufai ticket

Yoruba people should use an Igbo as VP. My thought tho

Something like a Yoruba/Igbo APC ticket vs an Atiku/Obi PDP ticket, right?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by odinga1of: 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
seunmsg:

Something like a Yoruba/Igbo APC ticket vs an Atiku/Obi PDP ticket, right?

Not nec necessarily Atiku/Obi

Obi will not get the VP slot in 2023, Ifeanyi Okowa and Nyesome Wike are jostling for such position too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by seunmsg(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
odinga1of:

Not nec necessarily Atiku/Obi

Obi will not get the VP slot in 2023, Ifeanyi Okowa and Nyesome Wike are jostling for such position too.

You mean PDP should present a north/SS ticket against Yoruba/SE APC ticket?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) / James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) / Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.