Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Need A Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Job (673 Views)

Need A Job As I Was Among The Factory Workers That Suffered Layoff Today / Please I Need A Job- I Am Age 24 And A Graduate Of Engineering / Submit Your Fiverr Profile Account I Have A Job For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Job by luvyaself95(m): 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hello guys. Good Afternoon and Happy new week. Am a computer and phone engineer, and am also learning programming languages to be software engineer. But i need money because i need workshop to do my engineer work and also on something for my software work. So am looking for job to do for the meantime to get workshop and also do things concerning my software work. but the issue there is i don't have any certificate so please help me with any reasonable work. I will really appreciate and thanks.
Re: Need A Job by ucheboss60: 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
there are many online work you can get involved
Re: Need A Job by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
ucheboss60:
Like what and what
Re: Need A Job by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
ucheboss60:
The op said that he needed money to open a workshop so that he can kickstart his computer and phone engineering biz and also his programming work
Re: Need A Job by ucheboss60: 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
samandsol:

The op said that he needed money to open a workshop so that he can kickstart his computer and phone engineering biz and also his programming work

help him
Re: Need A Job by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
ucheboss60:

help him
Please o where will I get money for something like that,I also need help too
Re: Need A Job by luvyaself95(m): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
ucheboss60:

Which type of online work bro.
Re: Need A Job by luvyaself95(m): 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
Any vacancy

(1) (Reply)

Buy Directly From UK / USA Shop And Get It Delivered To Your Door GCL Parcel / Make More Money As A Phone Engineer / Who Has Heard From Agbajesaid AKA Samurfarms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.