Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Understanding A High Value Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding A High Value Woman (10033 Views)

The High Value Woman Is VIRGIN. / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / The Real Truth About A High Value Woman You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
Who is a high value woman?.. when we say a woman has high value we aren't talking about how much university degrees you carry.. phd, doctorate, or how the kind of job she does, all that is BS.. you're not a high value woman because you're the smartest in your class or you make $11m a year with a golden rolls Royce.. with a big mansion.. a high value woman is

1. A woman between the age of 18-27.. without body count more than 2 body counts or a virgin

2. A traditional feminine woman that understand what it is do be a woman in this generation, a woman that can cook well.. and has a the qualities of a traditional wife material from the 60s

A woman that is past the age of 27 and married with kids who didn't have alot of body count before marriage or was a virgin is also a high value woman...

But a woman who's between 18-50s that has amassed a lot of body count isnt of any value at all..

A rich woman or feminist with all the degrees in this world and passed her prime with alot of body counts like linda ikeji is simply trash... Lol no matter their education or wealth they are of no value.. you do not want anything to do with those kinda of women.. sadly most of them have populated the world.. alot of them are on NL

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
Martinez39s , ubunja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Ekakamba: 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
Just one body count is too much sef except you wanna cut your share and runaway.

1. Must be a virgin.
2. Must be financially independent, saving at least #200k a month.
3. Must have firm breast, big nipples and darkened areola.
4. Must be an ace in love making or sex.
5. Must have or will graduate with first class or distinction.
6. Must be found in dreamland and brought to reality.

grin tongue

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
Who is a high value woman?.. when we say a woman has high value we aren't talking about how much university degrees you carry.. phd, doctorate, or how the kind of job she does, all that is BS.. you're not a high value woman because you're the smartest in your class or you make $11m a year with a golden rolls Royce.. with a big mansion.. a high value woman is

1. A woman between the age of 18-27.. without body count more than 2 body counts or a virgin

2. A traditional feminine woman that understand what it is do be a woman in this generation, a woman that can cook well.. and has a the qualities of a traditional wife material from the 60s

A woman that is past the age of 27 and married with kids who didn't have alot of body count before marriage or was a virgin is also a high value woman...

But a woman who's between 18-50s that has amassed a lot of body count isnt of any value at all..

A rich woman or feminist with all the degrees in this world and passed her prime with alot of body counts like linda ikeji is simply trash... Lol no matter their education or wealth they are of no value.. you do not want anything to do with those kinda of women.. sadly most of them have populated the world.. alot of them are on NL
Like seriously when will you stop this bamboozle? Like must you ridicule yourself on this forum? Jokes aside,you don't know who is witnessing your shameful exhibitions on this forum. Please do better.
This aint trolling,but its high time you sober up and find something doing with your ideal mind and hands..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ekakamba:
Just one body count is too much sef except you wanna cut your share and runaway.

1. Must be a virgin.
2. Must be financially independent, saving at least #200k a month.
3. Must have firm breast, big nipples and darkened areola.
4. Must be an ace in love making or sex.
5. Must have or will graduate with first class or distinction.
6. Must be found in dreamland and brought to reality.

grin tongue
financial independence makes a woman low value. A woman with her own money is a liability.

Anyways, I like your moniker

11 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by cyprus000: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
ubunja:
financial independence makes a woman low value. A woman with her own money is a liability.

How is a woman with her own money tantamount to liability.

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:

yep. High Value in a woman means young fresh dependent with an extremely low body count and minimally educated.

Young - before bad habits form and nasty views of men develop. After a woman has grown older and been heartbroken dozens of times that "men are dogs" attitude develops in her mind. At that point as a lover she's worthless because she'll be ever suspicious and cynical.

Fresh - sex destroys a woman's body. That's the fact. The lower a woman's body count the fresher she'll be and healthier. Let's all remember that the DNA of all a woman's past lovers stay in her body all her life. And some STIs are transmittable from mother to child.

Nice one my man

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Omar09(m): 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Like seriously when will you stop this bamboozle? Like must you ridicule yourself on this forum? Jokes aside,you don't know who is witnessing your shameful exhibitions on this forum. Please do better.
This aint trolling,but its high time you sober up and find something doing with your ideal mind and hands..

I just read through Kennedyiheme post rn and I didn't see where Michellekabod2 appeared. You are the one ridiculing yourself.

9 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Omar09(m): 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
cyprus000:

The woman with financial freedom will make it very difficult for you to be that man she desires.

4 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
cyprus000:

because she doesn't need your money and can walk away anytime and start another life if she doesn't like what you do. She won't have patience to deal with issues because she can make it on her own. She can't be controlled by money.

Just as a man with other sources of pussy is a liability to a woman because sex can't be used to control him and he can go get it anywhere any time.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Idontgiveafuck2: 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
HOW CAN THIS GUY BE SHAKING A TABLE WEY THE LEGS NO COMPLETE? SMH....JUST WAIT,THEY ARE COMING FOR YOUR HEAD.KENNEDYIHEME02,DO YOU WANT TO SCATTER THE TABLE FINALLY?

2 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
ubunja:
yep. High Value in a woman means young fresh dependent with an extremely low body count and minimally educated.

Young - before bad habits form and nasty views of men develop. After a woman has grown older and been heartbroken dozens of times that "men are dogs" attitude develops in her mind. At that point as a lover she's worthless because she'll be ever suspicious and cynical.

Fresh - sex destroys a woman's body. That's the fact. The lower a woman's body count the fresher she'll be and healthier. Let's all remember that the DNA of all a woman's past lovers stay in her body all her life. And some STIs are transmittable from mother to child.

Nice one my man
correct and the idea these days that feminist put in womens head is to be get all the phds, and doctorate degree and all the men would want her.. quite the opposite..

Also i wonder why women take advice from women.. the only person a woman should be taking advice from is a man or her mother

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:

only a low value women would have problem with this.. if you had all this qualities, you'd be happy for your effort and commend me for this write up.. no but because you're low value and have alot of body count.. this doesn't go well with you... I'm so sorry you're flawed.. it's your fault not mine

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
HOW CAN THIS GUY BE SHAKING A TABLE WEY THE LEGS NO COMPLETE? SMH....JUST WAIT,THEY ARE COMING FOR YOUR HEAD.KENNEDYIHEME02,DO YOU WANT TO SCATTER THE TABLE FINALLY?
grin grin cheesy
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Okay,. 1 ✓

2 ✓

I'm a woman of high value! (Nairaland Standard)) grin grin grin

Y'all just keep getting dumber day by day. So if person no fvck and dey cook the person nah woman of high value.?

Hain! This is how sense leave some of you every rising day...

3 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
ubunja:

that means i am high value since i have just 425 naira in my account grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Omar09:

The woman with financial freedom will make it very difficult for you to be that man she desires.
a woman with financial freedom will never and ever respect you.. that's why men dont marry rich single ladies.. Linda ikeji and her clowny friends still wonder why..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by QwarkdFerengi(m): 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
cyprus000:

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
correct and the idea these days that feminist put in womens head is to be get all the phds, and doctorate degree and all the men would want her.. quite the opposite..

Also i wonder why women take advice from women.. the only person a woman should be taking advice from is a man or her mother
they forget Men don't value what women value and vice versa.

That as a woman you value a highly educated man with money does NOT mean that a highly educated man with money values a highly educated woman with money. Nope. That's projecting.

A child needs a parent to be a provider and protector. Doesn't mean a parent also needs a child to be a provider and protector. If both are the same who will need who.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
A woman with her own money will always be a liability to a low thinking coward. That's a fact we all know.. grin

9 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
Watch out guys.. its the trashy women with body counts, and a nasty attitude that would slay this thread... have that in mind when you reply any lady that opposes this thread... think about it.. if they have all the qualities of a high value woman.. they wouldnt slander this thready... grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
only a low value women would have problem with this.. if you had all this qualities, you'd be happy for your effort and commend me for this write up.. no but because you're low value and have alot of body count.. this doesn't go well with you... I'm so sorry you're flawed.. it's your fault not mine
For your information i meet ALL the criteria you placed up there...including financial dependency( i still eat from my parents)...so dont think your list affects me in anyway

Your list was vague,so i called it out,not for a woman sake but your own sake,you all do yourself a disfavor.

No one is derailing your thread or getting worked up but you cant carry a home alone,you need a Woman's help. Her help is beyond sex and washing your dresses or cooking. Are you not doing yourself a huge disfavor by settling for less or not going for a lady that will give you peace of mind? How about a woman wise enough to help manage your finances ?

You are shooting yourself in the leg.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by proclinician: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
ubunja:
because she doesn't need your money and can walk away anytime and start another life if she doesn't like what you do. She won't have patience to deal with issues because she can make it on her own. She can't be controlled by money.

Just as a man with other sources of pussy is a liability to a woman because sex can't be used to control him and he can go get it anywhere any time.

You're correct partially but i would rather want my woman to be financially stable as a back up plan. Come to think of it she has to go for her dreams in full capacity . I trust she wouldn't leave okay no matter how nasty things get. Wishful thinking perhaps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
ubunja:
they forget Men don't value what women value and vice versa.

That as a woman you value a highly educated man with money does NOT mean that a highly educated man with money values a highly educated woman with money. Nope. That's projecting.

A child needs a parent to be a provider and protector. Doesn't mean a parent also needs a child to be a provider and protector. If both are the same who will need who.
thats the cause of these problems.. women think they are the same with men.. more reason why i hate this equality movement... men and women aren't equal.. men are greater than woman.. people just don't like the truth...they wonna have sex like a man does? They forget testosterone and oestrogen no be mate

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:

For your information i meet ALL the criteria you placed up there...including financial dependency( i still eat from my parents)...so dont think your list affects me in anyway

Your list was vague,so i called it out,not for a woman sake but your own sake,you all do yourself a disfavor.

whats vague about it?
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:
that means i am high value since i have just 425 naira in my account grin grin
it's what I've been telling women here.

When you're young pretty and broke the WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER. Men with real money need such a woman. Their money can actually make a difference in your life. Remember men work to make money to ultimately spend on a woman. A woman with her own money robs a man of that satisfaction. Be dependent and young and you'll go far.

12 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
whats vague about it?
i modified the post,refer to it...
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
Y'all should read Proverbs 31:10-31 for the true woman of value and stop regurgitating bullshit in this gathering of fools you call a thread!

I'm out of here! Michellekabod2 never argue with fools, they will win you with experience. Let's go Sis.... Lol @ woman of high value! grin grin. Like these guys even recognize 'high' let alone 'value' ahahaha!

3 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
proclinician:

You're correct partially but i would rather want my woman to be financially stable as a back up plan. Come to think of it she has to go for her dreams in full capacity . I trust she wouldn't leave okay no matter how nasty things get. Wishful thinking perhaps.
yes. You'll need a woman to be financially stable as a backup plan because maybe you have money problems. But a man with real money, like Ned, is set for life and doesn't have that fear about tomorrow. That's why they don't care about a financially independent woman. And a financially dependent woman will always be their first choice.

12 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
Also note a woman who's always masculine.. always wants to act like a man.. prove she can be like a man is just trash.. has no value.. if you cant act like a feminine soft traditional woman.. what the hell is your value when you always want to show the world you're as strong as a man like the feminist... you women don't understand your biggest strength ia your feminine quality, when you actually act like a woman... you'd get any man you desire... but a woman acting so powery, strong and all that bs would get you absolutely nothing... i even become very hostile to feminist and power show women.. its disgusting

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by genaro2000(m): 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
ubunja:

Nice one my man
A woman retaining the DNA of every man that she has slept with is false. You can research on that,it was a silly silly click bait put by someone on the internet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by SweetCunt97(f): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
Lucky it got no speedometer or tracker for insane fanatics like this Op to run their gutters about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion / Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.