Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,360 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile (67950 Views)

Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground / Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by oyatz(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
rummmy:
the Holy Books were written by the 3rd world countries right?

Which book is holy on it's own?

Is it written in such books that Goodluck Jonathan operates under the grace of God as if the rest of us are operating under the grace of the Devil?

1 Like

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by saymax(f): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sunofgod:
He looks quite evil..

You shouldn't just assume something about you know nothing about.

A loyal humble kind and quietly intelligent,....that's who he is......
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
Stupid Emir!
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by akbahbah(m): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
Awol1:
Sanusi lied against GEJ and he knows it.

He claimed 20billion dollars was missing from wherever. Which was a lie.

From what account did such amount miss?

How much is the total worth of Nigeria, that 20 billions will be looted and we are still standing?

It was all propaganda. But Sanusi bought into it and helped bastardisze GEJ's name in the international community.

I'm not totally exonerating GEJ of every ills he's been accused of, but the lies in them outweigh the truth.

GEJ is a child of destiny and mystery.

From nowhere, he became everything.

Now every hand that fought him has taken its bitter repayment one way or the order.

And more will still fall.

Don't ever join to prosecute the innocent because you feel no one will fight for him.

Sorry, not sorry for Sanusi!.

Shut up .. ode
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by Mac2016(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
A society where mediocrity trumps merit
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by jboycrb(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
Awol1:

How much is the total worth of Nigeria, that 20 billions will be looted and we are still standing?

It was all propaganda. But Sanusi bought into it and helped bastardisze GEJ's name in the international community.

I'm not totally exonerating GEJ of every ills he's been accused of, but the lies in them outweigh the truth.

Now every hand that fought him has taken its bitter repayment one way or the order.

Don't ever join to prosecute the innocent because you feel no one will fight for him.

What is dis one saying?
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by Greenbirth: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sunofgod:
He looks quite evil..
God bless you bro. You Said it all.
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by obailala(m): 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
umarshehu58:
Y'all people that are saying it was the lie against Gej that made Sanusi face this are all fools.

Are our politicians and leaders not cheating us? Are they not lying against us? Why the karma never visit them? The worst part is, they even last many years compare to an average Nigerian. E.g Babangida, Gowown, Obj and co.
Those claiming that SLS was dethroned by God for fighting GEJ, if this silly theory is anything to go by, then what it actually means is that the disgraceful dethronement of GEJ was clearly his own punishment for failing Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by Vatod(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
Covering his nose and mouth because of coro!
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by Tylerbreeze(m): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
GEJ for 2023
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by Myde4naija(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
Awol1:

anybody who claim Gej is a saint need to be tested..........

I think such persons has a malfunctioning brain.
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by binary123(m): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Yes, the whole world revolves around Jonathan.

It's impossible to think of the fact that Sanusi had other enemies or stepped on other people's toes through out his Stay as the CBN governor.

Everything that happens in the world today must have been caused by Jonathan's God

To add to your list

Hilary Clinton lost to Trump because of Obama who was not even on the ballot

David Cameron lost the control of the conservatives in Britain because of Jonathan's Karma God, even though the person that took over from him only lasted half the time he was the prime minister before she was removed.

Jonathan "who left behind a very successful country with world class infrastructures(like the toy airport in Enugu) and one of the most secured country in the world" despite overseeing one of the largest revenue in the history of Nigeria.

Perhaps Jonathan's God is also a hypocrite or suffering from temporary memory loss.
you Sabi book.
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by MrBONE2(m): 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sunofgod:
He looks quite evil..
grin

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by Caseless: 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Yes, the whole world revolves around Jonathan.

It's impossible to think of the fact that Sanusi had other enemies or stepped on other people's toes through out his Stay as the CBN governor.

Everything that happens in the world today must have been caused by Jonathan's God

To add to your list

Hilary Clinton lost to Trump because of Obama who was not even on the ballot

David Cameron lost the control of the conservatives in Britain because of Jonathan's Karma God, even though the person that took over from him only lasted half the time he was the prime minister before she was removed.

Jonathan "who left behind a very successful country with world class infrastructures(like the toy airport in Enugu) and one of the most secured country in the world" despite overseeing one of the largest revenue in the history of Nigeria.

Perhaps Jonathan's God is also a hypocrite or suffering from temporary memory loss.
spot-on! U put the idiot where he belongs.
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by Bimpe29: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
God gives power to whom He will.
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by DMerciful(m): 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
We are talking of billions of dollars, you are talking of Naira. Do you know what $20 billion means?
Mjpem23:

Please remind me how many trillions fraud case is Dansuki facing?
1.3 trillion naira. And you think they cannot loot 20 billion in a seconds in this oil producing country.

Blacks will never wake up from their slumber.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hausa people Mumu iehn. Na Fulani den still put
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by babaireti(m): 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
Awol1:

This IPOd pig is still mourning the loss of his benefactor rogue presido who kept us in this sorry state. I pity you
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by jonadaft: 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
Awol1:

Do you have brains at all?

How can you ever be employed with all these rubbish in your head?

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by pafisayo(m): 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
obailala:
All these Jonathanians should just let us rest with this perpetual wailing. Jonathan himself basterdised his name, not anyone else. Sanusi as the CBN governor and chief banker of the federation was kept out of the loop on how accrued oil revenue was handled. He asked for clarification several times and was shut out by the cabal surrounding GEJ. That's exactly what happened before he raised an alarm on an 'unaccounted for $20bn'. SLS never said the money was stolen, he simply said it was unaccounted for, and it's a pity if any adult still cannot comprehend the difference.

After all the noise and scandal, the cabal finally let go and an audit was done in which 'most' of the runds were eventually accounted for.

When SLS asked for an account, if he got a response from the govt, there would never have been any scandal. It's all common sense. Even following the public declarations (of missing $20bn), all that was expected of a reasonable govt and president was to simply say "he will investigate" and that simple statement could have killed the scandal. But instead, GEJ and his handlers and supporters began running around aimlessly calling it political witch-hunt and accusation (unfortunately they're still calling it same till today). Next move of GEJ in the full glare of the world was to order the sack of a CBN governor at such a sensitive time over a sensitive question that should have been handled with wisdom..

I put it to you once again, GEJ out of some pointless paranoia, basterdised his name himself.

Lest I forget, for those claiming that SLS was dethroned by God for fighting GEJ, if this silly theory is anything to go by, then what it actually means is that the disgraceful dethronement of GEJ was his own punishment for failing Nigerians.

Thank you o!
Technically the god these people seem to talk about is one Petty god like that.
He is so petty they know how e works thinks and they pretty sure seem to have an idea of how he does choose people he deals with .
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by hybridblood07(m): 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
Billion dollars was linked to Patient Jonathan, where did she acquire such amount of money because you saying Sanusi lied against Jonathan
Awol1:

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
obailala:
All these Jonathanians should just let us rest with this perpetual wailing. Jonathan himself basterdised his name, not anyone else. Sanusi as the CBN governor and chief banker of the federation was kept out of the loop on how accrued oil revenue was handled. He asked for clarification several times and was shut out by the cabal surrounding GEJ. That's exactly what happened before he raised an alarm on an 'unaccounted for $20bn'. SLS never said the money was stolen, he simply said it was unaccounted for, and it's a pity if any adult still cannot comprehend the difference.

After all the noise and scandal, the cabal finally let go and an audit was done in which 'most' of the runds were eventually accounted for.

When SLS asked for an account, if he got a response from the govt, there would never have been any scandal. It's all common sense. Even following the public declarations (of missing $20bn), all that was expected of a reasonable govt and president was to simply say "he will investigate" and that simple statement could have killed the scandal. But instead, GEJ and his handlers and supporters began running around aimlessly calling it political witch-hunt and accusation (unfortunately they're still calling it same till today). Next move of GEJ in the full glare of the world was to order the sack of a CBN governor at such a sensitive time over a sensitive question that should have been handled with wisdom..

I put it to you once again, GEJ out of some pointless paranoia, basterdised his name himself.

Lest I forget, for those claiming that SLS was dethroned by God for fighting GEJ, if this silly theory is anything to go by, then what it actually means is that the disgraceful dethronement of GEJ was his own punishment for failing Nigerians.

I'm taking my time out to reply you because you talked reasonably well enough with points and not insults.

Because I think you are educated, I believe you know the role of 'intention' in the judgment of an act. Apart from the action, what was the intention of the subject?

Was Sanusi's utterance reasonable and justified few months to a general election?

Was his action wholly patriotic with no agenda meant to serve?

Would you have been all cool if you were GEJ and your employer said such things very close to a general election that carried the kind of heat that 2015 elections carried?

Do you think Godwin Emefiele would do that to Buhari?

Well, I agree with you that GEJ or his cabals like you chose to call them, could have handled the issue better but my people say when one bites your head without caring about your hairs, you wouldn't mind biting him back at the anus without caring about faeces.

GEJ is still human las las.

But he had good intentions backed with good policies that gave this country direction.

I'm unemployed and never benefitted a kobo from GEJ.

I'm just a Nigerian in tears for my country that took steps 30 years backwards.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
[quote author=otuekong1 post=87311662]
Mr,do you know the unprecedented corruption that is going on in this regime?
You are just not informed,kindly ask people that works in any federal ministry in abuja[/quotes]

I don't want to argue with Jonathan apologists. They should just name one project started and completed in 6 an half years in the whole South-South, South East and South West.
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by Smhaykins(m): 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
Awol1:

So olisa metuh also fought him abi...

Continue with ur black man thinking

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
Jonathan:

Do you have brains at all?

How can you ever be employed with all these rubbish in your head?

How are you sure I'm not employed?

1 Like

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
[quote author=Azukbobo post=87329938][/quote]
*Remodelling of major airports
*Payments of subsidies on fertilizers and drugs
*continuation of the major rail lines abuja-kaduna,lagos-ibadan, itakpa-warri
*construction of some major roads
Kindly name any new project started by pmb
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by obailala(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
Awol1:

I'm taking my time out to reply you because you talked reasonably well enough with points and not insults.

Because I think you are educated, I believe you know the role of 'intention' in the judgment of an act. Apart from the action, what was the intention of the subject?

Was Sanusi's utterance reasonable and justified few months to a general election?

Was his action wholly patriotic with no agenda meant to serve?

Would you have been all cool if you were GEJ and your employer said such things very close to a general election that carried the kind of heat that 2015 elections carried?

Do you think Godwin Emefiele would do that to Buhari?

Well, I agree with you that GEJ or his cabals like you chose to call them, could have handled the issue better but my people say when one bites your head without caring about your hairs, you wouldn't mind biting him back at the anus without caring about faeces.

GEJ is still human las las.

But he had good intentions backed with good policies that gave this country direction.

I'm unemployed and never benefitted a kobo from GEJ.

I'm just a Nigerian in tears for my country that took steps 30 years backwards.
A very important point of correct! SLS did not raise the issue of unaccounted NNPC funds 'few months' to elections as you claim. That issue was raised sometime in mid-2013 and the next elections were in 2 years time. SLS was eventually sacked by GEJ in February 2014 (still far from elections) - get your facts right. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-26270561

Did he have good intentions?
Let's throw away sentiments and examine the situation from a practical perspective. You're the accountant/treasurer of an organisation and a large chunk of money is received but you're cut out of the loop. What will be your reaction? Are you aware SLS would look like a fool himself if auditors arrive and he as the CBN governor cannot give account of NNPC funds?

From records, it was clear that he followed official channels several times demanding to get an account of the funds from the petroleum ministry / NNPC but was blankly locked out. He of coursed directed requests to the president by writing letters which were ignored / thrown out. At the end of the day, if you remember the events, the contents of one of the letters was leaked to the press (by whoever).

After the leak, the fact remains that GEj handled the situation very poorly and that's why it became a scandal. As president, all he could have done was make a standard political statement - "it will be investigated", and then set up a committee to investigate and boom! the matter dies a natural death. But instead, the first impulsive reaction from GEJ was to start lamenting that the CBN governor was working for political opponents and saying rubbish. Haba!
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by stevups(m): 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
I don't know why people are mentioning Jonathan. Do you expect Jonathan to be President forever?
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by magzey: 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
May Allah protect and see him through his Kingship.
Accept my heartly congratulation. The Young Bayero

Gyara Kintsi da kyau

ALLAH YA JA DA RAN SARKI,
DAN SARKI
JIKAN SARKI
KUMA SARKIN KANO
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by umarshehu58(m): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
obailala:
Those claiming that SLS was dethroned by God for fighting GEJ, if this silly theory is anything to go by, then what it actually means is that the disgraceful dethronement of GEJ was clearly his own punishment for failing Nigerians.

I guess that's just it
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile by gaskiyamagana: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
Awol1:

Trash trash.
Your hero will forever be remembered as the most corrupt Nigerian president. We still the list of treasury looters of his administration very intact. Recently, One of his administration theives, Metuh was jailed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu / Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.