Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

"REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies (2448 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by SweetBuns(f): 11:28am On Mar 10, 2020
Lightangel65:

Everyone makes typo errors you are just too dull to understand, get out, this post is for people with iq above 60
What are you doing here then?

1 Like

Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by heartbraker(m): 11:31am On Mar 10, 2020
SweetBuns:

Unredeemable imp
why are u so bitter? Depression?

Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by SweetBuns(f): 11:33am On Mar 10, 2020
Ask your sister first
Charity begins at home wink
You can also try and manage what is left of your unfortunate existence while you're at that tongue
heartbraker:
why are u so bitter? Depression?

1 Like

Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by XhosaNostra(f): 11:39am On Mar 10, 2020
SweetBuns:

Can these redpills work on elite young females?
I doubt if they can even reach them to communicate talkless of using these old dog tricks on them

+1

Let them keep fooling themselves lol. Some of us see right through the games & sometimes play along just to fool the fool who think they're fooling us grin

1 Like

Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by XhosaNostra(f): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2020
chinchonglee:

which language be dis one again grin grin

It means the same thing as your "yen, yen, yen".
Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by chinchonglee(m): 11:44am On Mar 10, 2020
XhosaNostra:

It means the same thing as your "yen, yen, yen".
nawa...

So can i enjoy my rest now
Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by XhosaNostra(f): 11:44am On Mar 10, 2020
successful35:

Babe, I mentioned you in one thread oh and I also sent you a pm

I'm lazy to respond to messages lol. I'll check the mention though, maybe I missed it.
Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by XhosaNostra(f): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2020
chinchonglee:

nawa...

So can i enjoy my rest now

As you were.
Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by heartbraker(m): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2020
SweetBuns:
Ask your sister first
Charity begins at home wink
You can also try and manage what is left of your unfortunate existence while you're at that tongue
eyah!! I know ur type, God will comfort u, don't give up ehn, everything is gonna be alright, make we no kon hear d news say u go jump to third mainland bridge ooo.

1 Like

Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by Godoverevery: 11:57am On Mar 10, 2020
XhosaNostra:

There! I fixed that for you. Because most of the so-called red pill coaches tell their minions to go after women with low self-esteem, they can't stress this enough. A very strategic move considering that a lot of their teachings will not work on a woman that values herself. Like I always say, you settle for scraps. Most of you aren't even good-looking enough for the size of the chip on your shoulders. You're a delusional bunch.

One other thing I noticed about red pillers, it is mostly men with no identity. Which is why they need someone else to give them a sense of belonging & to build their fractured egos. I observed how they're susceptible to hero-worshipping & tend to have ass kissing tendencies. You find them unashamedly brown-nosing all over YT & similar places, like BPD sufferers when they have a "Favourite person". No hate, but a lot of them are nothing more than insecure men that seek validation from women, to feel like men. Without a woman's attention (their ego-booster of choice), a lot would feel undesirable, which is the underlying issue under all that plastic veneer.

Too much words just to express an opinion.....no brainer.
sign of frustration

1 Like

Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by XhosaNostra(f): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
Godoverevery:

Too much words just to express an opinion.....no brainer.
sign of frustration

Lol, not my fault you're used to dealing with "K" responses, which is the kind of communication y'all deserve because anything longer will be a massacre to your fledgling brain cells grin

1 Like

Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by Godoverevery: 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, not my fault you're used to dealing with "K", which is the kind of communication y'all deserve because anything longer will be a massacre to your fledgling brain cells grin
yea some of us are allergic to reading BS... what u wrote is a beautiful nonsense....next time try to get someone to read to your ear first after typing....if it makes sense then you can post oldy
Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by Happyfela(m): 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gospel truth. Superior exciting experience
ubunja:
The Red Pill won't be universally accepted by all men, but the few men who'll accept it will have a superior experience with women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by XhosaNostra(f): 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
Godoverevery:

yea some of us are allergic to reading BS... what u wrote is a beautiful nonsense....next time try to get someone to read to your hears first after typing....if it makes sense then you can post oldy

Loooool, 1st of all it's ears, you slowpoke. I didn't expect you to have the ability to parse through my message when you can't even spell simple words, it's way above your level of understanding, obviously.
How about YOU find someone to proofread your posts before submitting them? grin Better yet, dedicate your time into improving your writing instead of chasing ass. No woman worth her salt is going to find a man that can't spell attractive, even with all the "game" in the world at his disposal cheesy As old as I am, I'd dismiss you on those grounds, as something with less value than the gum under my shoe.

2 Likes

Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by Godoverevery: 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Loooool, 1st of all it's ears, you slowpoke. I didn't expect you to have the ability to parse through my message when you can't even spell simple words, it's way above your level of understanding, obviously.
How about YOU find someone to proofread your posts before submitting them? grin Better yet, dedicate your time into improving your writing instead of chasing ass. No woman worth her salt is going to find a man that can't spell attractive, even with all the "game" in the world at his disposal cheesy
oldy u no what time it is??
I know you are frustrated....life isn't fair to you.....but if u are still this stupid not to no that was a typo error which I corrected immediately then I understand why you can't keep a man and have non in your life at your age....it just a pity but anyway watch this space..I will be dropping my pre wedding photo shoot soon..if you are in lagos u can attend but only if you will come with brain intact and not ur dipilated ass

1 Like

Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by XhosaNostra(f): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
Godoverevery:

oldy u no what time it is??
I know you are frustrated....life isn't fare to you.....but if u are still this stupid not to no that was a typo error which I corrected immediately then I understand why you can't keep a man and have non in your life at your age....it just a pity but anyway watch this space..I will be dropping my pre wedding photo shoot soon..if you are in lagos u can attend but only if you will come with brain intact and not ur depilated ass

My son, go back to school undecided No lame excuse gets past this oldie's beady eyes, that's an advantage I have over you & the poor woman unfortunate enough to call a thing like you her man grin

1 Like

Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by Omar09(m): 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
Really guys, why don't y'all starve them of these attention they're looking for. Smh

3 Likes

Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by ubunja(m): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
XhosaNostra:

There! I fixed that for you. Because most of the so-called red pill coaches tell their minions to go after women with low self-esteem, they can't stress this enough. A very strategic move considering that a lot of their teachings will not work on a woman that values herself. Like I always say, you settle for scraps. Most of you aren't even good-looking enough for the size of the chip on your shoulders. You're a delusional bunch.

One other thing I noticed about red pillers, it is mostly men with no identity. Which is why they need someone else to give them a sense of belonging & to build their fractured egos. I observed how they're susceptible to hero-worshipping & tend to have ass kissing tendencies. You find them unashamedly brown-nosing all over YT & similar places, like BPD sufferers when they have a "Favourite person". No hate, but a lot of them are nothing more than insecure men that seek validation from women, to feel like men. Without a woman's attention (their ego-booster of choice), a lot would feel undesirable, which is the underlying issue under all that plastic veneer.

not "certain" women. Women. Remember so many things go into male/female dating. From a woman's Sexual Imprint to women's own notoriously low self esteems. Most women suffer from low self esteem and most lost their virginity to thugs and lowlives. So for better for worse the RedPill Man has a wide field of targets to enjoy. Women are really ready for high value men (as per society's standards of a good Provider etc) only when they reach mid 30s and wanna settle.in their teens and 20s women will always go for the thugs and Bad Boys. The same people the Red Pillers teach all men to emulate.

5 Likes

Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by XhosaNostra(f): 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
ubunja:
not "certain" women. Women. Remember so many things go into male/female dating. From a woman's Sexual Imprint to women's own notoriously low self esteems. Most women suffer from low self esteem and most lost their virginity to thugs and lowlives. So for better for worse the RedPill Man has a wide field of targets to enjoy. Women are really ready for high value men (as per society's standards of a good Provider etc) only when they reach mid 30s and wanna settle.in their teens and 20s women will always go for the thugs and Bad Boys. The same people the Red Pillers teach all men to emulate.

Meh. You should teach the dummies to spell too, at least. Nothing makes a woman who's passed grade 4, dry up more than a dyslexic playa wannabe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by JaceBlaze: 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Meh. You should teach the dummies to spell too, at least. Nothing makes a woman who's passed grade 4, dry up more than a dyslexic playa wannabe.
iyoooh!

2 Likes

Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by XhosaNostra(f): 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
JaceBlaze:
iyoooh!

Or kanjani?
Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by ubunja(m): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
XhosaNostra:

lol what?
Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by Godoverevery: 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
XhosaNostra:

My son, go back to school undecided No lame excuse gets past this oldie's beady eyes, that's an advantage I have over you & the poor woman unfortunate enough to call a thing like you her man grin
feel free to point out all my typo errors....I won't stop a toddler like you from getting ur one min fame or having an organsm.
For the last part feel free to kill yourself...she aiin't a jobless stupid fool who spend all day online/Nl.
Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by JaceBlaze: 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Or kanjani?
True.You barbecued a man with dragon fire tho...jerr cry

1 Like

Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by XhosaNostra(f): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
Godoverevery:

feel free to point out all my typo errors....I won't stop a toddler like you from getting ur one min fame or having an organsm.
For the last part feel free to kill yourself...she aiin't a jobless stupid fool who spend all day online/Nl.

Loooool, now I'm a toddler? I'm aging backwards, I like grin
She may not be spending all day on NL, but she's "engaged" to an illiterate fool that does.
And listen here, I can even spend the entire 24hrs on NL, but if I don't beg you for anything, then how much unpaid time I spend here is none of your fùcking business. You're sounding more idiotic with each post. I'm gonna rest your two brain cells in peace, today grin

1 Like

Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by XhosaNostra(f): 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
JaceBlaze:
True.You barbecued a man with dragon fire tho...jerr cry

I'm yet to hear the sizzle or smell the pungent burning flesh of the skunk.
Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by Godoverevery: 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
XhosaNostra:

come teach us dimwit.
only dickhead goes about masturbating on people typo errors..... engage more in intellectual discuss dum-dum pea-brain.

1 Like

Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by XhosaNostra(f): 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
Godoverevery:

come teach us dimwit.
only dickhead goes about masturbating on people typo errors..... engage more in intellectual discuss dum-dum pea-brain.

Your case na wa, international mumu.
Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by Godoverevery: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Loooool, now I'm a toddler? I'm aging backwards, I like grin
She may not be spending all day on NL, but she's "engaged" to an illiterate fool that does.
And listen here, I can even spend the entire 24hrs on NL, but if I don't beg you for anything, then how much time I spend here is none of your fùcking business. You're sounding more idiotic with each post. I'm gonna rest your two brain cells in peace, today grin
she is engaged and you are not.....see slowpoke you are just an frustrated old fool with a toddler brain.
I will give you my 2 cent before I pull off ur humtty dumtty jobless lame ass....get a job ,get a man and get a life....peace b**ch

1 Like

Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by JaceBlaze: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I'm yet to hear the sizzle or smell the pungent burning flesh of the skunk.
Take the silence as that.

1 Like

Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by XhosaNostra(f): 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Godoverevery:

she is engaged and you are not.....see slowpoke you are just an frustrated old fool with a toddler brain.
I will give you my 2 cent before I pull off ur humtty dumtty jobless lame ass....get a job ,get a man and get a life....peace b**ch

Funny how you idiots always assume someone doesn't have a man. I don't have a man like you, that's for sure! I'd hide you like an STD if you were my man cheesy What an embarrassment to manhood & courtship you are. A man better know his ABCs before he can get between these thighs, that's what differentiates me from the bimbo you lay down with wink No pity fùcks over here.

1 Like

Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by Godoverevery: 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Funny how you idiots always assume someone doesn't have a man. I don't have a man like you, that's for sure! I'd hide you like an STD if you were my man cheesy What an embarrassment to manhood & courtship you are. A man better know his ABCs before he can get between these thighs, that's what differentiates me from the bimbo you lay down with wink
lol.."bimbo" with a nice paying job and won't spend useless time here writing thrash?? yea I will lay with her for the rest my life rather than a jobless dolly bird like you...A man like me is too much for you dumbo and please go read what the word "illiterate" really mean because you seems not know what it really mean u just hear ur fellow chicken head say it.
you are the embarrassment... someone who can't be useful to herself by getting a job but will spend 24hr of her misrable life on NL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Penis Real Or Fake? Causing Trauma / Am About To Be Bursted / Wow! Did My Vagina Just Fart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.