Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad (97983 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sokosuji:
and u dey form ,'george the coder'

When u no sabi code anything cheesy

Hahahahaha
Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by emmykk(m): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
Dangote and sanusi are the 2 Presidential material the north is not pushing forward.
They prefer buhari and bariga bank plc
Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by emmykk(m): 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:
Can someone interprete Babas cryptic message ? I never old reach to understand o!

That it is sad that the emir sanusi shouldn't have be removed and good because he accepted the punishment for interfering with kano state politics or for not still be emir in that toxic emir governor relationship
Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by ndcide(m): 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
slimfit1:

Sanusi is not a person that keeps quiet when people are doing something wrong get that you should be ashamed to mention GEJ

Yes Sanusi does no wrong. He only speaks when others do wrong

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by Bizibi(m): 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
slimfit1:

Sanusi is not a person that keeps quiet when people are doing something wrong get that you should be ashamed to mention GEJ
after mentioning the non existent missing 20b dollars.....we don't forget easily,now nobody is talking it.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by emmykk(m): 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sirjamo:
Please stop fooling yourself.
Buhari has rendered Obasanjo and many other senior wailers political impotence.
Obasanjo's political relevance is long dead and cremated!!!

Hahahahaha I seriously envy the vegetables you smoke
Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by Goldmhide: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
I never understand this Obasanjo

the assurances of my highest consideration.

hmmmmmmmm
Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by Hallibutton1234: 12:00am On Mar 10, 2020
Those this mean the queen of England can be removed? Or it only happen in Nigeria? Those it mean the oba of Benin, Oyo or Ife can be removed? Am confuse here.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by Xkale1234(m): 12:03am On Mar 10, 2020
APCHaram:

Bad: Because he was unjustly removed.

Good: Because he paid the price of the curse placed on his grand father by an Igala King not with his life but the throne.

Obasanjo nah demon himself.

Funny how Obasanjo addresses him as former Emir

grin grin grin grin
guy forget about curse if u don't know the exact tin wer remove him father for 1965 no come here dey talk rubbish wic curse Abeg go sit down
Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by einsteino(m): 12:04am On Mar 10, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

This is so poetic. Are you the original author?
Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by joepepsy(m): 12:12am On Mar 10, 2020
Can you tell me the connection between the topic and his father? Many of you in this forum need spanking.
SpartanKing:
Because, you think with your anus, not with your brain! I just ponder over your dad's level of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by colestephan86: 12:13am On Mar 10, 2020
mvem:
Abacha removed the whole sultan of sokoto and heaven did not fall...If the Sultan can be removed any king can be removed
Did he remove the Ooni of Ife?
Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by trutht828: 12:19am On Mar 10, 2020
slimfit1:

The $20 million that Sanusi said GEJ stole, where is the evidence that it was stolen?

Sanusi was not speaking the truth about that money as CBN governor. He was only playing politics to promote the interest of the APC and you know it.

It is good that what he promoted came back to sting him hard.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:29am On Mar 10, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:
Can someone interprete Babas cryptic message ? I never old reach to understand o!
".......Highest consideration.......may be better offers, ahead.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by Antoeni(m): 12:30am On Mar 10, 2020
Only a Marlian Baba Can Write this Kind Of Letter
Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by spinna: 12:31am On Mar 10, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:

He is saying its sad Sanusi lost his throne..but it is good he lost it because of his position against injustice and other ills. That is he paid the price of being victimised for speaking out against whats wrong. Fela greatly paid that price too.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:34am On Mar 10, 2020
senatordave1:

Relevant for where? Obj is irrelevant and useless politically
Hahahaha. Tell that to the AU and the UN. You think we're talking about your village meeting?
I can assure you, as soon as Buhari leaves they post he'll be so useless and irrelevant, a tissue will be more recognised than him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:34am On Mar 10, 2020
slimfit1:

No one stokes battles without aftermath of stock-taking. Let Sanusi, counts his stocks of past misdeeds.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by toprealman: 12:35am On Mar 10, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:
Save the letter, when you get old enough, read it again......sense must have fallen on you by then.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by Dchair2: 12:36am On Mar 10, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
Obasanjo and 'notice me'. Buhari has his antidote.
Antidote kor antidote ni
Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by DropsMic(m): 12:37am On Mar 10, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
This is the way the world ends Not with a bang but a whimper.
TBBT?
Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by AuwalYusuf812(m): 12:39am On Mar 10, 2020
Just open up & tell us dat u are happy.

Ur house go soon borne down.

Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by Dchair2: 12:39am On Mar 10, 2020
Sirjamo:
Please stop fooling yourself.
Buhari has rendered Obasanjo and many other senior wailers political impotence.
Obasanjo's political relevance is long dead and cremated!!!
Na real "impotence.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by deji17: 12:59am On Mar 10, 2020
"underserved" ?
Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by Ijaya123: 1:00am On Mar 10, 2020
immhotep:
[b][/b]l
Yeah but GEJ did not go about dethroning emirs

Did have any power to enthrone or dethrone any?

Remember he sacked Sanusi as CBN Governor, how is he better than Ganduje?
Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by Larryndelaw: 1:00am On Mar 10, 2020
Dele. Davido my boy has suddenly turned to a town crier.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by Fragility6: 1:00am On Mar 10, 2020
Rapmoney:

Who come be dis one?
Na new craze 4 d forum

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by Gbengais(m): 1:02am On Mar 10, 2020
APCHaram:

Bad: Because he was unjustly removed.

Good: Because he paid the price of the curse placed on his grand father by an Igala King not with his life but the throne.

Obasanjo nah demon himself.

Funny how Obasanjo addresses him as former Emir

grin grin grin grin

Seen
Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by Fragility6: 1:03am On Mar 10, 2020
emmykk:
Dangote and sanusi are the 2 Presidential material the north is not pushing forward.
They prefer buhari and bariga bank plc
Wich Sanusi? E local govt. e no go see shirt sef. Guy behave o
Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by Gisttogist: 1:12am On Mar 10, 2020
This is the height of humiliation but he don't deserve pity. If you doubt this go and ask Erastus Akibgbola of the defunct Intercontinental Bank. Sanusi spearheaded one of the most shady & controversial interbank deal, and many souls that dependend on that thriving institution suffered.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by osadav(m): 1:14am On Mar 10, 2020
I'm here in my house eating Owo soup with starch.

We understand that Emir Sanusi has been a good man who speaks the truth, but I'm still wondering.

Did Sanusi stop giving back to the people the looted funds from CBN?

Have you heard of the word KARMA before?

That's what is looming Sanusi right now, bra, we knew all this while that you were a statue as the Emir just to run from kirikiri, where are the same people that was defending you when you were on house arrest

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, you can't eat your cake and have it.

Ganduje I have really seen you fighting for Royalty, hope this one is not a glorified tief as well, just thinking loud you know.

I pray you don't regret it
Re: Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad by Adakintroy2: 1:29am On Mar 10, 2020
slimfit1:

Shut up..nigga was used. He got his price as the emire. Now they done with him. He is no righteouse man.

This is his end. GEJ my man till titukpon!

The wicked will be scattered like shaft before the wind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) / Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.