Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,890 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

A Perfect Business Every Nigerian Mom Should Engage In. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Perfect Business Every Nigerian Mom Should Engage In. (738 Views)

Engage In Football Trading And Earn Continuous Daily Income Without Paying Kobo. / Perfect Business That Get You #450k Per Month / The Perfect Business For Every Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Perfect Business Every Nigerian Mom Should Engage In. by Petedsb: 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
Once in a while, I get mails from people who read one of my books and who want me to advice them on what businesses to do.

Last week alone, I got 27 of such mails.

17 of them were from moms who are looking for a profitable business with small capital that they can start asap.

If you have read my book too, you should know by now that I know about many delicious business opportunities.

But if I were to recommend a profitable business for a mom who only has a start-up capital of about N50,000 and 3 hours a day to spare, I would recommend what I call smart e-commerce

--

What Is Smart Ecommerce & Why Do I Recommend It for Moms?

Before I tell you what smart ecommerce is and why I recommend it, I want you to stop for a moment and think about what many people spend their money on asides shelter, transport, school fees, food and drinks.

If you think about it carefully, you will agree with me that most of what we spend money on comes down to physical goods that help us to live a more comfortable life and enjoy life better.

Things like:

- Fine clothing

- Shoes

- Health supplements

- Creams

- Lingerie

- Make-Up and other Beauty products

- Jewellry (Beads, wristwatches etc)

- Stuff for Kids

- Fitness Products

- Bathroom products

- Phones, Tablets and other mobile gadgets

- Computers and accessories

- Etc

The point I am trying to make is this...

"People spend a lot of money every year on physical products and that is why companies like Jumia & Konga are growing FAT every day"

The market for these products is HUGE and UNLIMITED.

And majority of these products are imported from places like China and the US

But unlike Jumia and Konga, you do not need a big website with lots of bells to make a lot of money importing and selling these physical products.

No.

As a matter of fact, you could make millions from a single product when you use the smart-ecommerce approach

I am not sure what you income goal is...

Maybe it is an extra N500,000 a month

Or N1 million a month

Or even N5 million a month

The smart e-commerce model I am about to explain to you can make it happen for you (that is, if you are not lazy like many people are)

---

How Smart Ecommerce Works

I am about to explain how the smart ecommerce business works and I will be using a story to do this

This is the story of one of the students in my Facebook group.

As a stay at home mom in Lagos, she needed a way to generate some income

She wanted to start a fashion design shop but her capital wasn't enough to get her the shop and equipment needed.

So, someone introduced her to Smart E-commerce

After a few weeks, she imported her first product from China.

It was a simple hand-sewing machine that anyone could use for simple cloth adjustments.

Each of the mini sewing machine cost her about N800 to import (product cost + shipping)

At first, she imported 40 pieces which cost N40,000

Then she started selling them for N5500 each using Instagram (and she didn't even have a website)

You might have even seen her adverts on Instagram

To cut the long story short, she sold all the 40 pieces within the first week of importing them and she had to order another 200 pieces

Within the first month, she sold 250 pieces via Instagram and made N1.2m in net profits

If you take a good look at this story (you can read it again), you will be able to understand what Smart E-commerce is all about

But in case you don't, let me spell it out clearly for you

Smart E-commerce is all about 3 things:

(1) You search for at least one physical product that solve problems for people or helps them get closer to their desires.

E.g. In the example above, the mini sewing machine is a tool that helps a lot of moms to easily make adjustments to clothes without having to go to the tailor and without buying a standard sewing machine

(2) You buy the products at the lowest cost possible (from China or US) and you import them to Nigeria.

E.g. Like the woman, she bought the sewing machines from a site called aliexpress and imported them via a shipping agent known as ChrisVicMall to avoid heavy custom charges.

(3) You sell them using genius marketing methods to for a good ROI

E.g. In her case, she simply sold them using just Instagram adverts

This is why I said earlier that you can make millions from a single product when you use this smart e-commerce approach

Later on, you can expand to more products.

Right now, the overall E-commerce business in Nigeria is booming.

According to a study published on Leadership.ng, the E-commerce industry in Nigeria is now worth $13 Billion as you can see below:

That is about 4.5 Trillion Naira

This is one of the reasons why I highly recommend this business model.

I also recommend the Smart E-commerce business model because:

- You don't need a lot of money to start
(You can start with even N25,000)

- You don't need a shop or office to start

- The market for physical products is HUGE and UNLIMITED
(you will never run out of products to sell)

- It is not time-consuming

- And the profits can be fast and crazy

As you can see, this business is not for broke people.

But the good thing is that you can turn your capital into a lot of profits within a few weeks if you use a proven system.

Talking about a proven system, let me invite you to a guy who has trained many of the successful smart e-commerce business people in Nigeria

His name is Mr. Patrick Ogidi and he is also known as the Grand commander of Importation business in Nigeria

Actually...He didn't give himself that title.

People gave him that title because this ONE man has been able to single handedly raise hundreds of millionaires in this country by teaching them how to profit from the same business you are about to learn

And I know some of his students.

Many of them are young men and women

And some of Patrick's students are stay at home moms and some are people with employment who just want a better life

This business is straightforward but many people still fail at it because they don't understand how it works.

I want you to succeed with this and that is why I want you to watch this intensive 1 hour+ video training by the E-commerce expert (Patrick Ogidi) where he explains how you can start a smart e-commerce business and make it profitable within a few weeks.

This Video Training will Show You:

How to identify and select hot products that sell like crazy

?How and where to find and import high quality products for low prices

?How to design an effective online system for selling your imported products

Of course, this business isn't for everyone.

But if you really want to take this serious, I would recommend that you watch this video training from Patrick Ogidi

Want to watch the video training? Ask me.

One more thing...

In case you are having doubts about if this business model will work for you or not, my answer to that is - IT WILL WORK FOR YOU

As long as you follow the simple rules that Mr. Patrick explains in the video above

This business is actually an improved form of trading.

And trading (also known as buying and selling) is the most guaranteed form of business on earth

What you are doing here is - You are buying wanted quality products for lower prices and you are selling them for very good profits

And you are doing it without having to sit down in a shop waiting for customers.

Instead, customers will be the ones to contact you.

It is now your decision to make.

Want to watch the video training? Ask me.
Re: A Perfect Business Every Nigerian Mom Should Engage In. by Chazblagos(m): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2020
I need a mini bus (a.k.a Korope or small doctor) on hire purchase or delivery.. If you have or willing to buy,or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ajah area of Lagos state

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Open An Offshore Bank Account Now / Waste Recycling Business Plan In Nigeria 2020/ Feasibility Study / If You Are Looking For Passive Income Try This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.