Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,854 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:45 AM

Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ (63039 Views)

Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us / Yekini Nabena Calls For Saraki’s Expulsion From APC / Yekini Nabena: Saraki Betrayed APC, He's A Traitor & A Double Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2020
Looking at his picture, I can almost hear the rumble of Nabena's empty stomach from here cheesy He looks like a vagrant

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Femijohn198: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2020
oyedepo Na pure business man

2 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by omoharry(f): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2020
Felixamos:

The problem of this country presently is not really buhari but people rabbits like you..
No wonder deji and other activists are giving up on this country..

Did you read what oyedepo said? Was it not the truth? People that are already comfortable for life are coming up to speak against this very useless govt out of concern for the masses but instead of your foolish self appreciating them, you stay back in your smelly hut and type the nonsense from your plastic brain..

I wonder between you and oyedepo, who would be the first to die out of hunger if this very useless govt should continue...

No wonder activists are giving up... You so much hate prosperity and economic growth that you would criticize any attempt to elevate you... What kind of a senseless fool are you? Can't you just call a spade, a spade for once in your miserable life

Ode!
Abeg help me tell them.Stupid youth that have no dignity left in them.They are the reason why we do not have genuine activist anymore.Their kind will be the first to mock them and celebrate when they are arrested.Yet this same fools will continue to cry and wail under this depressive and wicked regime.
We deserve our leaders for they are a replica of who we are.We do on not deserve to be liberated from the mental slavery we have found ourselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by CSTR2: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2020
Oyedepo's little toe is more useful to Nigeria than buhari and all his family.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by zoedew: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2020
Much ado about nothing! How much time have we got left before it is 2023!!
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by suzzyboss(m): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2020
valarmorghulis:

Oga nothing go happen, same oyedepo threatened to open gate of hell and up till now nothing has happened
Someone that USA denied visa.. No be only gate of hell

2 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2020
akpunda86:

Im a Christian love this your write up.wish it can be done business centre posing as churches

You are confused. You may just not know this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by paparazi1(m): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:
For once i Agree with APC, What has he done for his community? Someone will tell me he Fixed Otta Road to his church,its Normal to Fix Bad Road that Leads to your Business Center
You that you want to crucify a man bec
of speaking up why have you not reconstruct the bad road leading to your business premises.
Does this govt have direction or you probably not seeing what is happening.

3 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by gosmoney(m): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2020
E no go better for u for saying dey voted for buari who are dey dat voted for buari abi u people rigged d election were

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by promisedeco(m): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2020
Afromentalist:
We all know that Buhari put an end to his privileges. He used to enjoy a waive from airport fees for his 4 jets. Now he has to pay them as everyone. E pain am very badly.

Oyedepo is a Mentalist though. A very great one. His greatest secret?

When he is angry against you , he says God is angry. When he is happy with you, he says God is. In this way you serve him thinking you are serving God.

The African Mentalist
@bolded, so white men don't have pastors or bishops, right?
shame on you

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Caregiver053: 8:20am On Mar 10, 2020
Oyedepo is a failed Businessman turned Pastor, what has he contributed to the nation, than to make his congregation poor due to fake prophesies, unaccountable tilth and other unholy demands.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by foreshore(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2020
Fragility6:

Watch hw e miserable life ends

Your end is near
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by haffaze777(m): 8:21am On Mar 10, 2020
EmmaOgbu:
Buhari govt said, if you see something,say something Nigeria go better.

The pastor saw something, and decided to say something. I see nothing bad in that.

Let the govt attack the message not the messenger.

As a reasonable person, if someone say that am not going to make it, I will prefer to ask him why instead of fighting him.

Good morning

Nobody is fighting anybody bro,nabenna saw something too(that Oyedepo is sick in head) and he said it,how should that be a crime if what Oyedepo saw and said is not a crime?

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by proprince(m): 8:21am On Mar 10, 2020
justtoodark:
thats right....!!
fg should stop playin around with this nasty christians....

they insult you,you insult them back....!!
their fadas....!!

stvpid fanatics that dont even understand their own books....

I cant imagine that my dog is wiser than you.

Shame on you for this senseless comment. Oh my dear Nigeria.

A billionair Pastor is coming out to speak for the betterment of fools like you but your boko haram brain and your banditry pride will not allow you.

What an illitrate.

No wonder Sanusi was banished for speaking out for fools like you.

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Ehifresh123: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2020
What has he done for this country ?

Expect he is no called by God then that man has crossed the line.

Where God himself is the judge.

First I will start to list some of the things the bishop has done to his community and Nigeria at large.

Support for the IDP here in Nigeria with millions of naira and other food and cloth item worth millions of naira sent to the north seen insurgency started.

Support for benue flood victims with the same gesture to other part of Nigeria

From kaduna he led a vibrant people to love their country.

Several time he has released millions of naira to fix those roads in ota and environs but the government of then insisted that all work on the roads are to be done by government that he should send the money to the state purse that the state will handle that. Who does that a nation flowing with corruption.

The know him because he hates corruption they don't like him.

To the world bishop oyodepo foundation stand out with support from somilia and to every war turn country..

He suddenly gave a new face to the countries education gobally covenant University rated among the top 100

Where are the government owned uni?

Succeeded in running a 21 years uninterrupted power supply in this same country

What is the government doing about power?

With over 10000 work force been paid by a private organization without out complains

What is the government doing about salaries?

The big deal is this kill your self for people they will still see one thing wrong in you.

I stand with a man of wisdom in a little corner of ota changing the world.

I can go on to list things he has done for this nation

But I leave your conscience to lead you

5 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Toscarel: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Buhari rigged the last election....
No sane person will endorse a lifeless dullard being pushed around by his Chief of staff....
A man with no single business to his name ...
Buhari is a punishment to the nation

You are a true slayer, these zombies are irredeemable

2 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by moorevic(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2020
desiredhome:

The tithe and money you contribute to the Church are made to support the government/society, but they have brainwashed most of you not to ask questions. if majority of your members are impacted positively from the Church they attend, the society will be better of, but instead they keep demanding from the poor masses and building empire for themselves while the real owners of the money are dying everyday, as common as education they can't provide for their members yet they are blaming Buhari.
Pot calling kettle black.

Which mosque or imam has ever back given to the society.

2 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by miftaudeen(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:
Wait Ooo
How Come No Prophet , G O, Apostle,Pastor Even Bishop Saw the Dethronement Emir Sanusi Coming?

Maybe their god is on leave then
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by edidiongmichael(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2020
maxbj:
In as much as oyedepo is right that Buharis govt is the worst in the history of man. Apc is also right by saying what dey said. He is a business man cashing out from members hard earned money.

Even with the hardship, him still dey pick him standard 10% and other lite change from already suffering members.

2 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Fragility6: 8:23am On Mar 10, 2020
foreshore:

Your end is near
Yours is hours away. Id*ot carrying someone's issue as if he is ur fada
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by MartinsD12(m): 8:24am On Mar 10, 2020
haffaze777:

What's a better name to call a mad man if not a mad man?it's a known fact that Oyedepo is a mad man so there's no better way to address him as a mad man,nobody stop him from airing out his view but he can't just keep spewing hate speech and dishing out lie simply because he is PDP sympathizer
He speaks the truth Apc should take it like that

2 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Jonathan39: 8:25am On Mar 10, 2020
Business center? grin grin fear God bro
Antoeni:
For once i Agree with APC, What has he done for his community? Someone will tell me he Fixed Otta Road to his church,its Normal to Fix Bad Road that Leads to your Business Center
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by olisaEze(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2020
Bishop Oyedepo I know, what is a Yekini Nabena and what has it also contributed to Nigeria? Abi is defense of incompetence now a contribution?

3 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by kaymical(m): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2020
justtoodark:

who gives a fvck....??
una should just all fly out of the country already....
we should all come together with a voice and appreciate those who has a voice and still speaking and not to criticize them....the problem of we African man is that we think we are too wise and start exposing ourselves instead of working out for the best....if we continue like this I think our days are truly numbered
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Blanco001: 8:27am On Mar 10, 2020
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by kaymical(m): 8:27am On Mar 10, 2020
iTearHerToto:
Rara Rara Aonja no like this man... And he's their brother... Aonja be hating on him since when

I think since when their ancestors cursed them cry I agree with you.....Yoruba ppl don't just love themselves even if they are doing good to themselves.....it's a curse already

Pukes grin
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Kristaz(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2020
Who is Yekini Nabena or APC to slam Bishop Oyedepo? Can a young zebra slam a lion in the jungle? A million Nabenas put together cannot and will never contribute an infinite of Oyedepo's contribution to the Nigerian society and the world at large!

2 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by kaymical(m): 8:30am On Mar 10, 2020
valarmorghulis:

Is the university free?
how do you expect that to be free, atleast he has something for the nation

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by RapistOnBail: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2020
Enwhen:

So it has gotten to the stage that Govt officials be stealing money and waiting for Nigerians to be fixing things

If pastors, imams, bishops ...starts doing the work of govt , what would be left for the govt to do ?, Would there be any need for govt ?, Is these spiritual leaders that would protect Nigerians from Boko Haram, herdsmen , bandits killing innocent Nigerians ...

Everyday, I am struggling sweating amidst all the wickeds odds of govt , then tomorow when I becomes Dangote and call the govt to order u will come for my head that what have I done for the people ??, What has the govt done for the people ??, Even if it's just security , pls give us and keep stealing we have no problem with that ...everyday Nigerians are dieing , because no elite or leader is involve , every party man in same party in power keeps their conscience blind...God have mercy.... By the time bokonharam , bandits , herdsmen state killing commission and Govs , we would see if govt will not spring to action...will pray for God protection before then...
Niqqa you speak like an illiterate .

During the rebuilding of the Collapsed Europe in the early 19s, was it just the government who did the rebuilding?

Dude gain knowledge please.

2 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by backnbeta(f): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2020
Enwhen:

So it has gotten to the stage that Govt officials be stealing money and waiting for Nigerians to be fixing things

If pastors, imams, bishops ...starts doing the work of govt , what would be left for the govt to do ?, Would there be any need for govt ?, Is these spiritual leaders that would protect Nigerians from Boko Haram, herdsmen , bandits killing innocent Nigerians ...

Everyday, I am struggling sweating amidst all the wickeds odds of govt , then tomorow when I becomes Dangote and call the govt to order u will come for my head that what have I done for the people ??, What has the govt done for the people ??, Even if it's just security , pls give us and keep stealing we have no problem with that ...everyday Nigerians are dieing , because no elite or leader is involve , every party man in same party in power keeps their conscience blind...God have mercy.... By the time bokonharam , bandits , herdsmen state killing commission and Govs , we would see if govt will not spring to action...will pray for God protection before then...
Either Boko Haram and bandits are scared of polithiefcians or they are supported by polithiefcians, but they'll never go near them!

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by 9japride(m): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2020
Can he boldly say so to the Emir of Sokoto? Bunch of greedy entities fighting for their pocket. The rest of Nigeria can die, to them its none if their business
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by SheriffDTrader(m): 8:32am On Mar 10, 2020
Religion is the opiom of the masses.

Exchange your Bitcoin and Gift Cards at good rates. Check my Siggy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

New Ministries Created By President Buhari And Their Ministers (Photos) / What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got / Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.