Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies (2143 Views)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments,Agencies And P / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies by fastfeed3030: 12:45am On Mar 10, 2020
I have read beautiful threads about salary structures of corporate organizations in Nigeria on this forum, particularly the private sector. Now lets have your contribution on net salaries in government ministries, departménts, agencies and parastatals. For clarity purpose, state the. Government agency,the position and the monthly net take home and you may wish to state other benefits in such agency. It could be entry level, just make sure you state it and the position. I mean the likes Of DPR, AMCON, EFCC, SON, NIMASA, DMO, Public complait commission, FIRS,PPPRA, ITF,SEC,NSE, NNPC,FAAN,SSS,ministry Of Justice, ICRC , NPA, FMBN, BOI, CBN, NSITF, PENCON, .... E.T.C. Now lets go. Keep it coming guys.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies by Folahanmi19(m): 7:29am On Mar 10, 2020
There is a thread for this already, you're not serious oh, you even copied the whole thing

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies by teewhizzy4real(m): 9:34am On Mar 10, 2020
fastfeed3030:
I have read beautiful threads about salary structures of corporate organizations in Nigeria on this forum, particularly the private sector. Now lets have your contribution on net salaries in government ministries, departménts, agencies and parastatals. For clarity purpose, state the. Government agency,the position and the monthly net take home and you may wish to state other benefits in such agency. It could be entry level, just make sure you state it and the position. I mean the likes Of DPR, AMCON, EFCC, SON, NIMASA, DMO, Public complait commission, FIRS,PPPRA, ITF,SEC,NSE, NNPC,FAAN,SSS,ministry Of Justice, ICRC , NPA, FMBN, BOI, CBN, NSITF, PENCON, .... E.T.C. Now lets go. Keep it coming guys.
Please can you tell me the net salary of Ministry of Planning and Budgeting... Level 8. Please I need it urgently. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies by Ulunne777(f): 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
Go back to the original thread.
Lalasticlala, close this thread. Thnks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies by opeey(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
link to the ral thread pls..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies by NiklauseFred(m): 12:06am On Mar 11, 2020
Folahanmi19:
There is a thread for this already, you're not serious oh, you even copied the whole thing

Baba eeh grin

(1) (Reply)

Reckitt Benckiser Test. / Nigeria Custom Service / Bbc Office In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.