Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,557 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' (31847 Views)

Advertising Industry In Nigeria: Maximising The Post-COVID Reality – Seyi Tinubu / How Were You Able To Start & Grow Your Business To Profitability? / Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Hahjascho(m): 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
So what's the point? grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Molutex(m): 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
[quote author=chatinent post=87312968]Hope no bi Tinubu son Before nkor
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Thegoodone13(m): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
I will prefer him to his Daddy to be the president. Up seyi Tinubu
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by ridbell01(m): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
chatinent:
Hope no bi Tinubu son?
just try for yourself so that your children would not come to nairaland to comment "Hope no bi Tinubu son"
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
AkupeMBANO:

I'm not the one who has continually put tinubu and his son ahead of my generation. you are!! so shame on you ode!!
believe me someday soon, it is this tribalism that will ruin you believe me ashiere

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by onyeomanono24(f): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
kilonshele101:
"I had my secondary education in Nigeria before moving to England at the age of 9... "

I love this guy, he started secondary education at the age of 3

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Gerrard59(m): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
Is this not the dude whose company is the sole media company behind ads in highbrow areas of Lagos? Regarding the topic, well, someone who has worked in McKinsey and Company etc will say otherwise.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by cenaman(m): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
chatinent:
Hope no bi Tinubu son?
His not Tinubu son (according to you), but the son of Bola Tinubu AKA JAGABAN.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Dollabiz: 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
Yeah
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Crochet: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
It is well.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by scribble: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
Seyi is actually a cool dude

Didnt know he went to UMBC

That means he will know Jesus House Baltimore

Like me he like woman sha

God epp us
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2020
kilonshele101:
"I had my secondary education in Nigeria before moving to England at the age of 9... "

I think say na only me see this thinggringrin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2020
IgboSomalia:

You studied Tinubu in school? That's interesting to hear. No wonder the envy. You must be Igbo.
Mr Seun how far na see all these tribalist guys running amok and no answer from you.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by GOOOGLE504(m): 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ausrichie:

Seun how far na see all these tribalist guys running amok and no answer from you.

You cannot put egbon or Sir in front of his name abi.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Obakoolex(m): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
kilonshele101:

Yeepa shocked grin grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Obakoolex(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
Loatsad Promomedia is the owner of the digital billboard on top of lekki toll gate...

Per slide display in a month cost 23 million naira in 2018 and the dude display nothing less than 10 -15 slides monthly.
Only that board I transacted with the company then and am sure they have other locations even outside Lagos. Enterprenuers are making loads of cash in Nigeria.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
GOOOGLE504:

You cannot put egbon or Sir in front of his name abi.
Oh sorry
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Mykehl: 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
I rather see it as an achievement if the business has survived 7-10 years in Nigeria
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Chizbaaa(f): 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
Godsfavour78:
is importation from china still moving in this perilous times of corona virus?
That's why you should ask your suppliers if the epidermic will affect deliver to your shipping agents before you make payment that's what i do since i make payments directly to the suppliers myself
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by odimbannamdi(m): 8:33am On May 30, 2020
Chizbaaa:

That's why you should ask your suppliers if the epidermic will affect deliver to your shipping agents before you make payment that's what i do since i make payments directly to the suppliers myself

Hi Chiz, what do you sell? Sent you a PM
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by goalgetter01: 7:51pm On May 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I was once a salary earner but found no joy in it... Couldn't give anyone money worthwhile so I had to think outside the box... I simply rushed to Aliexpress and bought some products and started selling here and never looked back. It's cool to b able to make 100k within 2 weeks without spending ur savings on transportation and lunches..
pls can you mentor me on how you did it sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) / Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. / Economic Crisis: Five Banks’ Profit Drop By N54bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.