Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,661 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (70431 Views)

Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by francis5051: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
Davash222:

Reduce hand for weed, abeg.
baba u too much na weed typed that "thief's and drunkard" no b d guy type am so Pity the bush boy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
[quote author=Hhansome post=87316148]Thieves.[/quote
Effect of cheap data
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by ogb2020: 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hhansome:
Thieves.

it takes one to know
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Turantula(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
LZAA:

And no one likes a nepa bill holdergrin
Am sure his bill doesn't even have a stamp

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
Witcher:
Junkies and drunkards

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by goaldynman(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
Godons1:
This Orubebe again. He is supposed to be behind bars by now.

Behind bars for what? For protesting daylight robbery of votes especially in the North aided by Jega?!!

Abeg go wash your brain! E don Rust!!

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hhansome:
Thieves.

Too much painment. I think this can help

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Stewart883(m): 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
It's really terrible to see how Nigerians hate their leaders!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by goaldynman(m): 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
pacespot:
Abeg, what is the role of ffk in this country per se?

See mumu question!

First tell us your role for your life!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
Afamed:

No one likes a PhD holder without thesis

I prefer PHd holder to chief of murderous herdsmen
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by modsareuseless: 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Keep quiet.
Jonathan is a worse leader

he's worse and your buhari is worst. get that into your dumb head

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by PeaceGord: 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
Citytrend:
Even if GEJ was corrupt as they claimed, I will still choose Him over the Bullion Van Political Party

Yet the people fighting our Corruption never arrested anyone for Money Laundry and others.

You can imagine what they would've said if that happened under GEJ administration

Indeed we are fighting corruption my brother

Abeg joo, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. Also do Fully Ready Website. See my info below to Chat me

Abeg joo/ anyway I will build a professional logo....

Continues to trip me the way you digress into business.

I cant explain the trip.

Lolz
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by bluecircle470: 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
bluebay:

Better than your clueless president, coward vice and arrogant Party chairman

Senseless comment from a senseless somebody. Did he tell you he’s an APC supporter? Idiotic people like you always believe whoever is against PDP is always from APC. Do anyone of them cares about you?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Digmygold: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
Witcher:
Junkies and drunkards

"We can not take this! Nigerians will not take it" grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by KingMicky3286: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
stephenduru:
Femi Fani-Kayode, his son and Godsday Orubebe
visited Goodluck Jonathan on Monday 9th March, 2020. FFK said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215235629913492&id=1516216357

I dont mean to insult anyone , why is Oga Jona looking like a palm wine tapper? Poor people looks good and healthy than all these politicians.

Does it mean that curses are following them?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Obiaksnews: 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Olisah Metuh sentenced to 7 years in prison, Dasuki likely to be convicted soon, Alison Maduake ran to London and has refused to come back, Reno Omokri ran abroad and also refused to come back, All these people are close allies of GEJ, all of them one way or the other have been accused of stealing money apart from Reno and you think GEJ was not in the know of their activities ? Let's be factual and leave partisan politics aside, that's the only way we can grow.
Citytrend:
Even if GEJ was corrupt as they claimed, I will still choose Him over the Bullion Van Political Party

Yet the people fighting our Corruption never arrested anyone for Money Laundry and others.

You can imagine what they would've said if that happened under GEJ administration

Abeg joo, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. Also do Fully Ready Website. See my info below to Chat me

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hhansome:
Thieves.
But I didn't see your father there

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
thief visit his tutorial son accompanied by a national political miscreant

if Buhari the cow in asorock fight corruption truly, gej ought to be in kuje prison by now

Gej knows he would have been 6 feet down, if he were to be a Chinese, luckily for him he's in a directionlessness country
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Successlane: 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
okorotalkative:
grin This orubebe, he suppose don join nollywood.

pdp party still dey make sure nigerians dey smile back then, even tho they rob us blind.
Apc on the other na something else, no single respect for justice system and yet they still robbing us.

@the coloured:

Thank goodness you know that.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by flyingdutchman(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hhansome:
Thieves.
Which your father is.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
Front0lane:

How is Buhari worse ? Infrastructure economy corruption education wise he as proven to be beta. Security I would say they are at par so on what basis is Jonathan beta.
Front0lane:

How is Buhari worse ? Infrastructure economy corruption education wise he as proven to be beta. Security I would say they are at par so on what basis is Jonathan beta.
Front0lane:

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Banmeallday: 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
If only GEJ realized the treacherous people he was “presiding over”, he surely would have advocated regionalism if not a referendum
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
Omo see Goodluck's tommy,when did it get that big?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by DidiLove1: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
Even at home, GEJ will still wear cap. Na wa o.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Alwaysachick: 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
Children grow real fast.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by trutht828: 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Keep quiet.
Jonathan is a worse leader

And Buhari is worst.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by trutht828: 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
Front0lane:

Please which infrastructure and economic development has Buhari brought to Nigeria? Kindly mention them in clear terms.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
Citytrend:

/
Worse than corruption in Nigeria is the repeated comparison of two bad leaders to determine who is worse. What happened to clamouring for a good leader at least for a change? Is there any hope for Nigeria? I don't think so considering that many people with your mindset liter the whole political space. Some of you can vote in Shekau (the Boko Haram) leader so that you can compare him with Buhari forgetting that two wrongs do not equate to right.

\
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
If you orubebe me, I will jega yhu
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by BOBAN2710: 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
Citytrend:

AN IDIOT LIKE U WILL NEVER BUILD A LOGO FOR MY COMPANY COS FROM US COMMENT U ARE NOTHING BUT A DULLARD

Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) / Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo)