Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You (3122 Views)

Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) / What Have I Done Wrong To You People? / Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by deco2come: 9:26am On Dec 22, 2010
Every human has one funny/strange behaviour. Let's talk about our strange behaviours.

Here is mine:

I find it so strange that no events or activities moved me. For example, during events like christmas, friend's birthday, win presents, or even when I'm told that a close friend lost his relation or a close friend is dead, I'm hardly move. If I lost something so important to me, I don't allow it to bother me for more than an hour.And I gain something so great, I feel happy but since it is already mine, I don't keep celebrating it. Some years back my ex-girlfriend told me that she wants to break up,  my response was "Let's do it sharply". She was like "What a f, u, ck, does it mean that you don't love me all these while.  My guys, when a girl's heart is no longer with you, what good is it to you begging her. That is why I like one of R.Kelly track "When A Women Is Fed Up"

Let's hear yours
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by InkedNerd(f): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2010
Almost everything I do or say is strange or weird to someone else, but it doesn't bother me.
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by freecocoa(f): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2010
Most people say i'm a strange and mysterious person,they find my hairstyle weird and my moods can go from normal to seriously strange.
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by InkedNerd(f): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2010
freecocoa:

Most people say i'm a strange and mysterious person,they find my hairstyle weird and my moods can go from normal to seriously strange.

What hairstyle do you have?
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by googles: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2010
The fact dat am too quiet. I can stay in a place for one year and not utter a word cheesy
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by philip0906(m): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2010
^^
u?quiet? shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by googles: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed

yes ! always locked up in my room
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by MrsEve2(f): 11:14am On Dec 22, 2010
Smoking ganja make you do that,
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by philip0906(m): 11:16am On Dec 22, 2010
no wonder u pour d venom here on nland  grin grin grin but dat sounds strange though.locked up in ur room doing what?
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by googles: 11:29am On Dec 22, 2010
philip0906:

no wonder u pour d venom here on nland  grin grin grin but dat sounds strange though.locked up in your room doing what?

Exactly !! grin i can bully anybody here without being scared of the person beating me silly grin

locked up in my room listening to music, nairalanding, reading, playing computer games, checkiing out pictures of fine boys, acting one man drama cheesy

the list is endless mehn grin
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by philip0906(m): 11:37am On Dec 22, 2010
googles:

Exactly !! grin i can bully anybody here without being scared of the person beating me silly grin

locked up in my room listening to music, nairalanding, reading, playing computer games, checkiing out pictures of fine boys, acting one man drama cheesy

grin grin grin grin
used 2 do dat b4 2. . .go 4rm one page 2 d oda,steering at d pix of babes on fb grin
as 4 d one man drama, lipsrsealed grin
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Ifedisky(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2010
@op, really I should say my temper. What ordinarily I should gloss over and laugh about riles me on end. At the end of the day, in my saner times, I look at myself and wonder what is really wrong with me. Also people say I'm too wonky. Something will make me happy today, bring that same thing tomorrow and my heckles will raise. Well!
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by googles: 11:46am On Dec 22, 2010
philip0906:

grin grin grin grin
used 2 do dat b4 2. . .go 4rm one page 2 d oda,steering at d pix of babes on fb grin
as 4 d one man drama, lipsrsealed grin

lol. . . you can never get bored of fine pple jare  grin

as for my one man drama. . .its usually a daddy and mummy kind of drama  cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by philip0906(m): 11:56am On Dec 22, 2010
its usually a daddy and mummy kind of drama
hope its not what I'm thinking grin grin grin
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by babyme1(f): 11:57am On Dec 22, 2010
I hardly get angry even when someone go out of his/her way to make me so. This is strange to some folks.

The fact that i can go to bed by 7pm and sleep all night without waking up(ie if he's not snoring down the house undecided)
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Creamish(f): 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2010
 well . . .  at first glance, they see me as a snub . . .n when they get to know me, they b like iv got a "never a dull moment" personality . . .very witty.    
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Dsense(m): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2010
OP.
I spend  weeks without stepping outside my apartment . ,  .I enjoy it but they think i'm weirdo cry

googles:

Can i engage in you dilemma? . . . . . grin
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2010
My quietness.
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by freecocoa(f): 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

What hairstyle do you have?

Since i got to know cocoa,she doesn't like braiding,wigs or weaveon.i cut my hair in a weird way,i make sure my stylist does something to it that makes people look at me a second time and there was one certain time i carved the initial of my name at the back of my head after cutting that part really low.
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by MrCork3: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2010
17inches wink
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by livedit(f): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2010
The fact that livedit laughs at just about anything. I could be mad as heck, but someone say or do something funny, I'll break out laughing. My nickname around the office is "Giggles". grin

Plus my family think livedit is weird anyway. I'm not afraid to step out and take chance. To try something at least once. I look "sweet and innocent" on the outside, but you cross me or rub me the wrong way that "sweet and innocent" goes straight out the window when you least expect it to. wink
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by googles: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2010
!!Mr Cork:

17inches wink

Show me wink
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by iice(f): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2010
There's nothing about me people don't find strange undecided
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by MrCork3: 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2010
iice (f <<<<< seriously beautifull (light skin) wink
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by SAGoddess: 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2010
I am happy chilling on my own, don't really like going out of my comfort zone (my home), I don't particularly like shopping (go to the mall to get what I want and then walk out, possibly to go home and hang out. . . . . cheesy cheesy
My being open-minded and not being confined by societal "norms" is rather strange to some. . . . I make my own rules as long as I am not infringing on the next person's rights. . . .
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Candyness(f): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2010
my beauty
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by googles: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2010
Candyness:

my beauty

Rotfl. . .pple see your "beauty" as weird/funny ?
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by wendybaby(f): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2010
the fact that i v more of male friends than females
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Creamish(f): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2010
googles:

Rotfl. . .pple see your "beauty" as weird/funny ?

u sha had to point dat out . . .but she is cute tho' cheesy
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Candyness(f): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2010
Creamish:

u sha had to point dat out . . .but she is cute tho'  cheesy   

thanks dear. I know!
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by doggyall: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2010
Call me
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by googles: 11:10am On Dec 24, 2010
Creamish:

u sha had to point dat out . . .but she is cute tho'  cheesy  

grin grin grin

I didnt even check her profile until now sha. . . i just thot beauty appeals to pple not weird them out  undecided

yea shez aiight sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Eggheaders / I Was Chased My A Mad Man / 10 Fascinating Facts You Didn’t Know About Farting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.