Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Please What Is The Meaning Of Kimo Ladi - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Please What Is The Meaning Of Kimo Ladi (673 Views)

Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm / Animals Names In Yoruba And Their English Meaning / The Meaning Of Edo Flag Of Benin Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Meaning Of Kimo Ladi by LONGPREEK(m): 9:56am On Mar 10, 2020
please what is the meaning of kimo ladi
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of Kimo Ladi by LONGPREEK(m): 12:45am On Dec 20, 2020
O
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of Kimo Ladi by emperorsversion(m): 7:46am On Dec 20, 2020
Okay, Shey you go give me updates...? I nor remember the other number you dey ask of but first make you first try this one... You can tell her you got her contact on single connect group on facebook.

Make I type out the number now

08063509501- Victoria Ukeme

[b][/b]
LONGPREEK:
emperorsversion abeg u fit pass me the lady contact. na lagos dey. i no go fall your hand. also e get one other one wey u post, i go like import am to lag. but first pass me this one contact. thanks bro
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of Kimo Ladi by LONGPREEK(m): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2020
emperorsversion:
Okay, Shey you go give me updates...? I nor remember the other number you dey ask of but first make you first try this one... You can tell her you got her contact on single connect group on facebook.

Make

[b][/b]
thanks, u fit commot the number
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of Kimo Ladi by LONGPREEK(m): 10:37am On Dec 20, 2020
emperorsversion:
I go enter Lagos soon sha!! I dey like your kind babes.... Remember today, I go need the control of this barnie wey get hips...

Meanwhile people, I'm back. Something strange happen to.me...

My fore father's appear to me for dream say "Emperor, you have to stop hanging oloshos."

So I wan try slow down...

Meanwhile I get just one pussy to bang to end this year...

na this one i dey talk about. how much she dey collect?
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of Kimo Ladi by emperorsversion(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
12k TDB should do

LONGPREEK:
na this one i dey talk about. how much she dey collect?

(1) (Reply)

5 African Slaves Who Became Royals Of Foreign Nations / How Ihedigbo Mbaukwu's Mother Was Killed By Village Deity Over Adultery / Remembering Late Hon. Justice A. K Uche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.