Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? (1979 Views)

What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? / What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only / What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by praiseneo(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2020
Hi Nairalanders.

Please oo make una help me with ideas cheesy
I have one 500k like that, that I wanna invest on a business but I’m really out of ideas or let me say options. I do not really have much business experience (I mean buying and selling) ESPECIALLY!!!!
But I want to venture into it so as to add to my income and I plan using 500k so please your ideas are needed.

Mods pls help me move it to FP. This is very important to me...thanks sirs and mas ; wink cheesy
Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by Generalissimo75(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2020
Invest with us. You get 10%,of the ammount every month for 12 months. You may decide to re invest or take your money after 12 months.
If you are interested, indicate here. I don't send private messages to people here
Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by iCauseTrouble: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2020
I may not have a business idea to give you but please, do not listen to anybody that tells you to contact him or private chat him.
I think my advice is worth than a business idea

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by Queenttoast01: 10:42am On Mar 10, 2020
Invest into Diesel and oil
Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by WalkerMichael(m): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2020
This kind of questions will never end! Sha be careful. Scammers would lurk around.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by praiseneo(m): 10:46am On Mar 10, 2020
WalkerMichael:
This kind of questions will never end! Sha be careful. Scammers would lurk around.
sure bro
Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2020
praiseneo:
Hi Nairalanders.

I have one 500k like that, that I wanna invest on a business but I’m really out of ideas or let me say options. I do not really have much business experience (I mean buying and selling) ESPECIALLY!!!!
But I want to venture into it so as to add to my income and I plan using 500k so please your ideas are needed.

Mods pls help me move it to FP. This is very important to me...thanks sirs and mas ; wink cheesy
Bro that Capital is much...
If you have good energy you can invest in men's watches or any other fashion department...
Fashion sells Brother

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 11:00am On Mar 10, 2020
Talk to a financial expert angry
Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by praiseneo(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2020
legitimatefrank1:
Bro that Capital is much...
If you have good energy you can invest in men's watches or any other fashion department...
Fashion sells Brother
ok bro is it gonna be through mini importation
Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by praiseneo(m): 11:05am On Mar 10, 2020
Hisroyalbadmeat:
Talk to a financial expert angry
u know any?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by ziegurf(m): 11:14am On Mar 10, 2020
...so at your age you still don't know what you can do with 500k

asking as if you will buy any of the ideas
start eating akara and bread with it.....grin

Please stop teasing people around here
Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by praiseneo(m): 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
ziegurf:
...so at your age you still don't know what you can do with 500k

asking as if you will buy any of the ideas
start eating akara and bread with it.....grin

Please stop teasing people around here

you’re proudly foolish and I like that. If una don contribute money buy phone and data like this no body wey una no fit reason. God punish u there idiot!!

4 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by ziegurf(m): 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
praiseneo:
you’re proudly foolish and I like that. If una don contribute money buy phone and data like this no body wey una no fit reason. God punish u there idiot!!

...you've just brought indelible curse to your entire GENERATION

quote/mention my Monika to receive it in abundance
Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by praiseneo(m): 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
ziegurf:

...you've just brought indelible curse to your entire GENERATION

quote/mention my Monika to receive it in abundance
nigga u daft bye

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by sicily4u: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
Generalissimo75:
Invest with us. You get 10%,of the ammount every month for 12 months. You may decide to re invest or take your money after 12 months.
If you are interested, indicate here. I don't send private messages to people here

Interested, can u tell me more about it
Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by tonee1: 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
praiseneo:
Hi Nairalanders.

Can u invest in rice farming? You can get more than 50% of ur investment if you wish to in 4months
Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by Mannyemmy(m): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
praiseneo:
u know any?
You can Chat me up on WhatsApp for exclusively business and financial consultation, https:///2347080126206
Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by iCauseTrouble: 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mannyemmy:

You can Chat me up on WhatsApp for exclusively business and financial consultation, https:///2347080126206
OP.... Na them grin

4 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by Mannyemmy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

OP.... Na them grin
You're just frustrated!. I never asked the Op for anything and I have shared businesses ideas to over 20+ nairalanders and still counting, Moreover, the Op is not a kid to differentiate between something that is good for him or bad.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by iCauseTrouble: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mannyemmy:

You're just frustrated!. I never asked the Op for anything and I have shared businesses ideas to over 20+ nairalanders and still counting, Moreover, the Op is not a kid to differentiate between something that is good for him or bad.

OP. I repeat again.... Na them. grin

6 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by SoNature(m): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mannyemmy:

Oga, there's nothing like frustration here.

The guy is right

If you have something genuine to share, why are you hiding it?

Perhaps you should give him an idea of what the business is about before asking him to chat with you privately

In Nigeria, you are a fraudster until it's proven otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by Mannyemmy(m): 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
SoNature:

Oga, there's nothing like frustration here.

The guy is right

If you have something genuine to share, why are you hiding it?

Perhaps you should give him an idea of what the business is about before asking him to chat with you privately

In Nigeria, you are a fraudster until it's proven otherwise.

Bros, common sense should tell you not everybody is conversant typing here on nairaland...
I have stated it clearly I will help him in business consultation, so what more?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by Generalissimo75(m): 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
sicily4u:

Interested, can u tell me more about it

Yes I can. You may drop your phone number or e-mail address.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by urgentsale: 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
Queenttoast01:
Invest into Diesel and oil

Please can you put me through, I'm interested in the diesel and oil biz
Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by sicily4u: 1:26am On Mar 11, 2020
Generalissimo75:

Yes I can. You may drop your phone number or e-mail address.

081--6680--8325,
Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by Queenttoast01: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
Okay

urgentsale:

Please can you put me through, I'm interested in the diesel and oil biz
Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by neutralmind: 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
Invest in the snooker / pool table business

You can get a good snooker table for 300k. Brand new and Coin operated.

The advantage of the coin operated table is that you do not need to monitor the table 24/7.

Just count the number of coins in the safe box then you know how many games have been played in a day or week. So you can easily calculate number of coins and amount per game.

I have a friend who makes between 12-20k weekly from this business.

You can place your snooker table in a busy hotel, bar, shopping mall etc.

A very busy bar/ lounge will always be a good option. A good hang out spot basically.

Just have an agreement with the manager and place your table within the premises.

You can split profits with the management or pay rent every month (10k max ).

A table doesn't require repairs or maintainance. Just ensure its well kept and not abused.

Life span is at least 10years or more subject to the quality
Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? by neutralmind: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
Pool table picture

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Aftermath Of Zenith Bank Mareva, Seplat Chairman Forced To Step Down / N200,000k: What Business Can You Start With It? / Any Business Opportunity For A Would Be Entrepreneur?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.