Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa (5390 Views)

Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Turkey Visa Application Delay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa by Tobico: 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
Please urgent reply on how to fill the Turkey Visa form without upload of Bank statement and flight Hotel Reservation online ..
Re: Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa by justwise(m): 7:05am On Mar 13, 2020
Tobico:
Please Guru in d House I don't want my Brother to do same mistake thisguy made.
An Agent said my brother sud pay 350k for Turkey visa and he was willing to pay.
I now convince Him to let me help do it for free but have started d Application process online am stuck in where to Upload Bank statement flight and Hotel Reservation..
Please how can I fill d form without Uploadin these documents
Or How can I fill d form and Upload it easily .
Please I don't want to use Agent for him.
Have done Hotel Reservation but how to complete the form is my issue.
Please

what exactly is the problem? You don't know how to upload documents online or you don't have bank statement?

If the problem is how to upload documents then ...download or scan the documents into your computer and save it on your desktop then go back to the application form and click on download documents, select desktop and click on those documents you saved there and upload.

If you are a phone then go to Internet cafe to get it done

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa by justwise(m): 7:06am On Mar 13, 2020
Tobico:
Please urgent reply on how to fill the Turkey Visa form without upload of Bank statement and flight Hotel Reservation online ..

Why do you want to complete a form without submitting required documents?
Re: Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa by Tobico: 10:16am On Mar 13, 2020
All the required documents are intact but some are 3pages like bank staty ,travel itunery and Hotel are like 5pages .and on d upload link its was said that d size of documents should not more than 2mb and those documents I have each are more than.so I don't know how to go about it..
Thanks for ur response
Re: Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa by samtol4(m): 7:52am On Mar 14, 2020
Go and arrest the so-called family friend and the agent ! But am still surprised that you wanted to have a visa without a visit to the embassy to see things by yourself ! Hopefully ,they refund part of the money ,definitely the money will not be completed .
Re: Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa by justwise(m): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2020
Tobico:
All the required documents are intact but some are 3pages like bank staty ,travel itunery and Hotel are like 5pages .and on d upload link its was said that d size of documents should not more than 2mb and those documents I have each are more than.so I don't know how to go about it..
Thanks for ur response

Reduce the documents then or use pdf compressor to shrink the document

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa by Mizwisdom(f): 10:10am On Mar 14, 2020
chokas:
you can say whatever you like. Like I said the Visa has expired since 29 read my write-up well. And don't insult my Brother he was only trying to help. How could he have known that the Visa is not Authentic. You are talking as if you are all knowing. Have you never made a mistake of trusting someone before. This is just the reason some people don't like Posting their problems on nairaland cause people like you will cause more damage than good. If I should go to the Man's house and give him the right angle now you will still call me names,now am here trying to know the what next and you are bashing me.pls Mr all knowing let me be before you push me into worst situation.

That's one costly mistake bro
Re: Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa by chokas: 11:32am On Mar 14, 2020
justwise:

Dude you are still giving excuses and you are likely to be scammed again by another agent because you know nothing about immigration and you have no interest in learning.

We told you not to pay the remaining 800K, i even gave you Turkish embassy website and visa process but you still went ahead to pay.

Turkish visa cost is in that website i gave but you failed to do simply research.

Who told you that you can successfully move to EU country legally from Turkey?
@Just wise I sent you a mail kindly reply.
Re: Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa by justwise(m): 11:37am On Mar 14, 2020
chokas:
@Just wise I sent you a mail kindly reply.

Please ask your question here

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa by AngryIgboMan: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2020

Re: Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa by chokas: 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
SO IT HAS GOTTEN TO INSULT BAA.ME MUMU MAN, WELL I WILL NOT BLAME YOU. YOU ARE DOING AGRO BUSINESS BUT FOR 10 YEARS NOW YOU ARE UNABLE TO RAISE A MILLION FOR YOURSELF.

3 Likes

Re: Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa by justwise(m): 7:32am On Mar 15, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Justwise, I want to use this opportunity and apologise to you for the way and manner I spoke to you on the other thread. I can now see why you were brute and direct.

From my comment, you can also see I said was not against your opinion but I was against the way and manner you replied him.

But from what this "mumu" man just experienced, I don't mind buying you a matchete to use and do your job here.

Like WTF? 1 MILLION for Turkey Visa? Money I will put in my agro business and make over 4 million in a year.

Funny enough, a relation wanted me to come to Turkey free of charge. I refused! Turkey is same as Nigeria for me. Even Nigeria is Richer. Its just the bad leaders we have.

So do kindly accept my apologies sir. Continue your good work on this forum. God will reward you amen!

1 Million ke? Even German Visa is 32 Thousand once you fulfill other requirements. The foolishness men...

Allow me laugh small... Chokas, Turkey fall on you bro. Same to you Tobico.

That's ok, i'll let that slide
Re: Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa by FreeMejoor1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
I wont blame chokas...it a matter of trust..i trusted a nigga to get me to southy and i actually met the Goddamn bastard on nairaland...i was naive and my first time trying this travel stuff..he requested for 500k for the visa 300k for flight and hotel booking plus misceleaneous spending travelling from lagos to abuja 200k..all that went to drain even when i applied for this visa two times..i requested a refund that is when the trouble started with me and this nigga..the guy even seized my passport for up to a year for asking back my money..he told he paid a woman in abuja embassy to work the visa out but she ran away to london...mehn since then i got fucking scared of trying with agent..i got my passport last year..a crazy agent from nairaland wanted to fool me to come to rwanda and help me get a france visa that he works for NGO over there lol..mehn i shunned the bastard..i still got hate for the nigga lol but he is a boss can do him nothing am just a nigga who wants to grow and develop like him in southy..though he got cajoled by the woman too..so this visa stuff issa long thing..am on a pause right now..make i manage naija for now..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa by horlajay: 1:21am On Mar 18, 2020
justwise:

You were warned here but you still went ahead with it

https://www.nairaland.com/5666352/planning-relocate-turkey#86340322

So this guy paid the 800k Las las shocked haa

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa by horlajay: 1:26am On Mar 18, 2020
To think you came here to seek for opinion before you paid, yet you did pay. I don't do this often but YOU'RE A MUMU MAN!!
To be honest, I don't feel for you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa by Soknown: 1:06am On Mar 19, 2020
horlajay:
To think you came here to seek for opinion before you paid, yet you did pay. I don't do this often but YOU'RE A MUMU MAN!!
To be honest, I don't feel for you.
Unm, Let's pity him.The egg is broken yet he has no omelette.
Anyways, these are my advice to him.
1. I hope he has retrieved his passport.
2. Use the bank details and phone number to track him down.
3. Get a private CI to monitor the wife, she will lead you to him. How do you get a CI in Nigeria ?. Well police force still has some good heads that work privately in their spare time.
4. Get all the documents that linked you together.
4. Sit down on a calm day and reflect on your actions, write them down. And before you take any major action in the future, read what you have written down.
I hope he rise above this.
NB - If I want a deal with you and you introduced yourself as Pastor, I will talk with me legs, even if you are about to sell a life saving drug to me.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa by Soknown: 1:23am On Mar 19, 2020
I felt like sharing this also, my brother contacted me not long ago that there is an agent procuring, (i don't want to use the word arranging) UK Visa for #1.5m. I shouted on phone, seeing that he was keen on it and had tried severally to discourage him from such ventures. I told him to go ahead and raise the money but to be safe he should let me be the one to interface with the agent in question. I hope he is able to raise it and transfer same amount to me. The money is not going to any agent, #1.5m that is like £4k, I need free money too, then I will tell him what that amount could accomplish.
There are so many charlatans out there cashing in on people's desperation to travel.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
justwise:

Please ask your question here
Re: Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:01am On Apr 01, 2022
Tobico:
Please Guru in d House I don't want my Brother to do same mistake thisguy made.
An Agent said my brother sud pay 350k for Turkey visa and he was willing to pay.
I now convince Him to let me help do it for free but have started d Application process online am stuck in where to Upload Bank statement flight and Hotel Reservation..
Please how can I fill d form without Uploadin these documents
Or How can I fill d form and Upload it easily .
Please I don't want to use Agent for him.
Have done Hotel Reservation but how to complete the form is my issue.
Please
Bro please did you accomplish this task. I want to start and I need heads up. Thanks in advance
Re: Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa by Geo4646: 3:07am On Apr 01, 2022
yvelchstores:
Why will you pay 1m for visa of like 30k? That money could have even funded your account statement, spread over 3 months or so. Na war o

Pls, i need ur guide on total process abt turkey visa, going there to hustle ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Survive In Lagos. / Best African Country To Relocate. / Nigerians In Nairobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.