Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

How Is Life In Poland.. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Is Life In Poland.. (16258 Views)

Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? / Poland Work Visa / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Petyprincess(f): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
BenNash:

You think this thing you're doing is for fun and all but someone is making an important decision based on the nonsense you're spilling.

OP just apply for student visa if you want to have a shot at moving to Poland.
Please stop quoting me thank you!! With the way you keep on mentioning me on this thread it obvious you have some grudge against me b4, I wasn't advising you neither did i force the op to follow my advice!! Just stated my opinion if you against my opinion then you can simply drop your advice without quoting me!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Petyprincess(f): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
To the two dumbass Quoting me up nd down saying you can't get a sponsor company in Poland video below is a black lady from France married to a polish guy nd living in Poland! Companies in Poland did send their job offer to her so applicants from any country can apply!! Nd this black lady is an IT expert nd working in Poland which I'm pretty sure she is earning decently!! Only those that know nothing about Europe will believe only countries in western western Europe are the real deal grin Moreover Poland is part of EU so it's definitely no big deal!! Anyone willing can check the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWu2vxlELa0

5 Likes

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by ednut1(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
Petyprincess:
To the two dumbass Quoting me up nd down saying you can't get a sponsor company in Poland video below is a black lady from France married to a polish guy nd living in Poland! Companies in Poland did send their job offer to her so applicants from any country can apply!! Nd this black lady is an IT expert nd working in Poland which I'm pretty sure she is earning decently!! Only those that know nothing about Europe will believe only countries in western western Europe are the real deal grin Moreover Poland is part of EU so it's definitely no big deal!! Anyone willing can check the link below

the lady studied in france and is probably french her self. stop leading people astray Let ur bf find company to sponsor u first na . Lets see
Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Jonsnow123: 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
@petyprincess pls chat me on whatsapp cos I see a lot of discouragement from some people here.. Pls
Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by BenNash: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

Are you in Poland??

You don't know how things are in Poland based on real experience. But you keep posting google screenshots and now YouTube video. I remember how some fools went to Russia too during World Cup when some guys were posting stupid testimonies of guys that got asylum by crossing into Europe.

Are you so naive to know that a black European from France is different from a Nigerian. You've never been to Europe!! Enough said.

You read foreigners experience from Quora, reddit and Co but don't know their experiences will always be different from that of a Nigerian.

- You met your boyfriend online and have never met him physically
- You've never been to Poland or even traveled out of Africa
- The little things you know about Poland is what your online b.f told you and a little from what you read from quora and Co.

You're not qualified to advise people on what to expect in Poland.

11 Likes

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by BenNash: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
ednut1:
dont mind the mgbeke. no polish company go hire nigerian from here to process visa join. if she use tourist format too na tears and deportation likely. student visa own how many people fit afford am. doors of japing don dey close we will have to do revolution soonest . me don narrowly escape go canada ojare

Congratulations bro. Happy for you.

The girl just dey piss me off. I wonder what she gains from all these things. Fake people too plenty for Nairaland. Some people go wonder why I dey tackle her but dem no go just fit understand until they see how things are.

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by ednut1(m): 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
BenNash:

Are you in Poland??

You don't know how things are in Poland based on real experience. But you keep posting google screenshots and now YouTube video. I remember how some fools went to Russia too during World Cup when some guys were posting stupid testimonies of guys that got asylum by crossing into Europe.

Are you so naive to know that a black European from France is different from a Nigerian. You've never been to Europe!! Enough said.

You read foreigners experience from Quora, reddit and Co but don't know their experiences will always be different from that of a Nigerian.

- You met your boyfriend online and have never met him physically
- You've never been to Poland or even traveled out of Africa
- The little things you know about Poland is what your online b.f told you and a little from what you read from quora and Co.

You're not qualified to advise people on what to expect in Poland.
the black lady get bsc and msc in france, i just checked her linkedin . the yeye gal with audio polish bf just dey write nonsense
Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Petyprincess(f): 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
ednut1:
the lady studied in france and is probably french her self. stop leading people astray Let ur bf find company to sponsor u first na . Lets see
She is French bt working nd living in Poland!! Because y'all make it seem like he can't get a sponsorer in Poland!! Dnt involve me because this isn't about my boyfriend or myself!! You can never see me advising people on other traveling thread i know nothing about!! I simply gave my opinion because I'm 100 percent sure of my information! If you expecting me to prove myself by uploading my video or picture you are so wrong!! If i really wanted to work i would have gotten a job a long time ago!! We all have different plans!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Petyprincess(f): 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
Jonsnow123:
@petyprincess pls chat me on whatsapp cos I see a lot of discouragement from some people here.. Pls
I will prefer you drop your email,i saw your pm

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by ednut1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

She is French bt working nd living in Poland!! Because y'all make it seem like he can't get a sponsorer in Poland!! Dnt involve me because this isn't about my boyfriend or myself!! You can never see me advising people on other traveling thread i know nothing about!! I simply gave my opinion because I'm 100 percent sure of my information! If you expecting me to prove myself by uploading my video or picture you are so wrong!! If i really wanted to work i would have gotten a job a long time ago!! We all have different plans!!
my last reply to u. u are comparing a french national to a Nigerian in term of job sponsorship. u clearly are clueless and not exposed

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by CornOak(m): 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

I will reply u this last time!! For native speaker as far as i can remember they do pay you 4 to 6k per hour depending on your qualification!! You will see below some jobs offer that pay slightly below 1k dollar nd need no qualification while some are paying up to 1k dollar nd more!! Only few are paying below 1k dollar for labourer jobs!! There is nothing you can tell me about Poland that i dnt know!!
About relationship between polish nd black girls it is rare bt it does happen!!A black guy can get attacked by jealous polish guy for being with their woman while they praise a polish guy for getting a black girl!its two entirely different experience! I have a polish boyfriend so everything i type here are my experience!!

Hey, must you end every sentence with an EXCLAMATION MARK (!)? It depicts "yelling" when overused.

Advice: Kindly make amends and improve on your punctuation before you are labeled "rude" by people.

All the best. smiley
Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Petyprincess(f): 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
ednut1:
my last reply to u. u are comparing a french national to a Nigerian in term of job sponsorship. u clearly are clueless and not exposed
Actually you are the clueless one here!! I simply said he could get a 1k job which some are job offers for with no high qualifications!!The lady didn't get sponsorship bt applied directly in Poland since she's married to a polish guy!! Bt why were you all making it seem like he can't get a sponsorer? I simply usually advice studyng further in Poland so he could get a better offer didn't you see all that on page one? Bt because it's petyprincess you will always attack!! I can even upload an African in Poland nd working perfectly nd also earning decently bt I'm done proving y'all wrong because you this proves you have no argument no more!! If this was any other country you might win this argument bt anything about Poland i doubt you can!!!

5 Likes

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Petyprincess(f): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
CornOak:

Hey, must you end every sentence with an EXCLAMATION MARK (!)? It depicts "yelling" when overused.

Advice: Kindly make amends and improve on your punctuation before you are labeled "rude" by people.

All the best. smiley
That's because i am yelling! Most monikers knows I'm rude probably that's why they were so eager to jump on my mention nd attacking me even when i was right!

2 Likes

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by CornOak(m): 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

That's because i am yelling! Most monikers knows I'm rude probably that's why they were so eager to jump on my mention nd attacking me even when i was right!

Good luck.
Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by BenNash: 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
ednut1:

There's a particular thread on nairaland, 'Do you regret traveling abroad ', she commented on that thread saying, her family and friends that have traveled abroad did not regret it and she 'will' not regret it. That was like 2 weeks ago. That girl has not left Nigeria In her whole life. Her diary updates also points to the fact that she's presently in Lagos.
She has a Polish boyfriend online and is hoping to travel to Poland. She's made some stupid research online and thinks she knows about Poland lmao.

So how will someone that has not been to a place before be arguing with people that have been there before.

6 Likes

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by BenNash: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lady, I've never seen your moniker before this thread. I only read your first update and I knew the lady has never been to Poland. So I checked out your profile.

Just stop embarrassing yourself, I don't want to keep quoting you but I have to so those other guys don't get mislead.
Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Petyprincess(f): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
BenNash:

There's a particular thread on nairaland, 'Do you regret traveling abroad ', she commented on that thread saying, her family and friends that have traveled abroad did not regret it and she 'will' not regret it. That was like 2 weeks ago. That girl has not left Nigeria In her whole life. Her diary updates also points to the fact that she's in Lagos. She has a Polish boyfriend online and is hoping to travel to Poland. She's made some stupid research online and thinks she knows about Poland lmao.

So how will someone that has not been to a place before be arguing with people that have been there before.
You are really a psycho!! This proves you are a jobless stalker!! If you check most of my post i never indicated i was living in Poland bt that doesn't mean have never visited there b4!! So being in long distance relationship mean you cant visit each others country? I still stand on my comments so far,you are a fool nd crazy fellow at that!! Just look at how you make this thread your headache then it obvious u just have some personal issues with yourself!!
I will advice you to fix your miserable life nd stop mentioning me like I'm the cause of your frustration!! You pathetic lowlife dumbo!!
You sound like a mentally deranged guy,i will advice you to seek for help b4 it's too late!! Dnt be a nuisance to your family nd nairaland at whole!!

2 Likes

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Petyprincess(f): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
BenNash:

Lady, I've never seen your moniker before this thread. I only read your first update and I knew the lady has never been to Poland. So I checked out your profile.

Just stop embarrassing yourself, I don't want to keep quoting you but I have to so those other guys don't get mislead.
Please stop mentioning me,i dnt argue with fools like you! Why dnt you go to Poland travelling thread nd start discouraging or attacking people giving positive comments about Poland? If you really want to take this as your full time job undecided Why must it be my mention? Others that were against my opinion simply stated their opinion without having to mention or attack me why cant you do the same nd respect people's opinion? Only fools like you dnt respect other people's opinion nd view!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by BenNash: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
As for reasonable people interested in travelling to Poland, the study option is the best and the most achievable now. Tuition and cost of living is very cheap. Similar to Ukraine.

Good thing is there's a program under the J1 visa option or something. You get to work in the US during the summer. But you have to be a full time student.

Check out Clark university. You can study for two years in Poland and finish up in the US. Buy it's more expensive. Cheers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Petyprincess(f): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
BenNash:

And the lie keeps continuing. You've traveled out before but you claim you'll not regret it when you get to travel out.

Another accusation,if if you can't differentiate between living nd visiting then you are a fool indeed!! Someone was talking about living in foreign country bt still battling depression so i gave my answer that living in foreign country nd battling depression is better than living in hell hole country Nigerian! Why? Because I'm living here in Nigeria nd i never lied about it even in my diary,if i really had plan to lie i will definitely makes all my comments nd diary looks like I'm living in Poland,tourist visa doesn't mean i live in Poland permanently! Everything i wrote here are purely my experience so i will advice you to keep on stalking my post you can find better evidence fool!!
LMAO calling me a fraud even when i never asked no one for money here shows you are really sick nd needs medical help, not everyone is living a miserable life like yourself!! Get busy maybe one day you wnt feel depressed seeing someone younger than you giving travel tips wink
Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by BenNash: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
Let me add this, right now visa to Poland is very difficult to get. Visa to other European countries might even be easier. But if Poland is your dream. I advise you to process Ukraine for now or probably Turkey. Then you can apply for Polish visa from there, you'll easily get it from there.

To me, Poland doesn't worth all those stress but there are people that might be stuck on going to Poland..
Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Kimberly042: 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hadampson:

If you are employed, life is dubai is better but you can't become a citizen in UAE, that's the only disadvantage.

Don't go to Dubai with visit visa, thinking you will see a job as soon as you get there. Don't be deceived by those agents o.

I wish you good luck in whatever choice you make.

Prost

Thanks
Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Prodigee: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
Heard polish girls like big black gbolas! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
Prodigee:
Heard polish girls like big black gbolas! cheesy
in most countries gals love bbc. Some codedly
Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

Another accusation,if if you can't differentiate between living nd visiting then you are a fool indeed!! Someone was talking about living in foreign country bt still battling depression so i gave my answer that living in foreign country nd battling depression is better than living in hell hole country Nigerian! Why? Because I'm living here in Nigeria nd i never lied about it even in my diary,if i really had plan to lie i will definitely makes all my comments nd diary looks like I'm living in Poland,tourist visa doesn't mean i live in Poland permanently! Everything i wrote here are purely my experience so i will advice you to keep on stalking my post you can find better evidence fool!!
LMAO calling me a fraud even when i never asked no one for money here shows you are really sick nd needs medical help, not everyone is living a miserable life like yourself!! Get busy maybe one day you wnt feel depressed seeing someone younger than you giving travel tips wink

naive gal. Show us someone who got a polish work visa from nigeria. Or else keep queit
Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Omojayejaye(m): 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
BenNash:

Why don't you visit Poland then you'll see all what you wrote is very laughable. Nothing there is true. In fact it's the direct opposite.

1) Jobs are very hard to find in Poland. That is self explanatory. Most of the Nigerian guys in Poland are into online hustle.

2) English is very very common in Poland. If you're in a big city like Krakow, you'll sweat before you see a young person that doesn't speak English.

3) Almost every Nigerian guy in Poland are in an interracial relationships. It's very very very easy to date Polish girls. To say they are gullible na understatement. Some African guys with nothing meaningful to do with their lives knock them up. I once heard it's the reason Polish visa Is crazy difficult for naija guys these days.
But Polish guys dating black girls is not a norm.

I doubt you've ever been to Poland.
OP listen to this man, all he said is factual. I cool off in Poland, I know what he's talking about.
Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Omojayejaye(m): 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
My Experience in Poland
Poland is such a cool place, I earn in Euros and go there, change euros to zloty bang for the bucks �. I use to date a lady that earn 500euros/month.The ladies are into blacks, they will relate with you well once they see you are a black dude, especially if you tell dem you are from Newyork city �. I was once in a club in zielona gora and these folks were calling me 50cent, i had no idea of what they were talking about as i don't like look like 50. B4 I could say Jack Robinson, girls were all over me, feels good.(funny experience).I'm always there for the nightlife, but what I found weird is that the DJ run commentaries just like a radio show.
Polish guys are gym junkies,big biceps and all that but they will still fear you to some extent because you are black. They also like to love-vendor their cars, you gonna see alot of 2001 model cars there,well pimped, nice alloy, looking sporty and better gbedu.The guys are very cool but wait until they are drunk( vodka),these dude will look for your trouble especially when they see you with a polish girl. Polish guys also hate muslims, a dude once asked me if I were a Muslim. I said no, and we are cool.
English is widely spoken in most big cities because young polish like to go to the university just like naija people(loads of uni and poly there). It's difficult to get a job that will pay up to 1k that's why most of them are in west Europa doing menial jobs. A polish guy drove a beemer to a polish town of like 25k ppl, you need to see how ppl were giving him 1st class treatment.But this will not be so say in a city like Warsaw. This dude said to me with his broken English, "My friend I know this car is not a big deal because of where you live "
My advice to the OP, if you insist on travelling to poland, make sure you travel as a student and have funds that cover cost of living for at least 8months else na wahala. You can't depend on well paying jobs like in the west. Interracial dating/marriage is easy there if you like something like that. Polish girls are not overly arrogant like the western girls and are mostly Catholics with family values incorporated into them right from childhood.The girls are also fashionistas on low budget, not necessarily putting on designers,they look nice in black Jean and top. Do not be suprised if a Polish girl does house chores while dating her.
I'm gonna rate poland over Ukraine just because of the EU membership, and better infrastructure. There are alot of Ukrainians hustling in Poland. I still can't understand why Nigerians throw away dollars in the name of schooling in Ukraine. Very corrupt country, they only need your dollars, do not go there.
OP, I wish you all the best.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by adesunloye11(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
@ omojayeJaye nice one, it is possible to cross from Poland to Germany as a student or even go to Germany to work and return back when school resumes

(1) (2) (3)

50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ / How Much Does Issuing Of State Of Origin Certificate Cost? / Lagos State Government Announces Traffic Diversion Along Marina

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.