Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:17 PM

If You Have Fertility Problem Sleep With Me And You'll Be Healed - Pst. Veronica - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Have Fertility Problem Sleep With Me And You'll Be Healed - Pst. Veronica (354 Views)

What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? / Tribute To Davidos Mum The Real #wonderwoman- Dr.veronica Adeleke / Get These 13 Things And You'll Be Respected By All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Fertility Problem Sleep With Me And You'll Be Healed - Pst. Veronica by Supremeboss: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Pst. Mrs. Veronica, founder of Life of Faith and Prosperity Ministry, Asaba, Delta State, dropped a bombshell yesterday during her sermon and said that God sent her with an anointed p***y to heal men who have infertility problems totally and they will be fertile to be able to impregnate their wives. She said that her thing is specially anointed for this mission and once any man that has fertility problem sleeps with her and there is a fluid contact, that is without condom, the man's problem will be over, according to her, it is her primary assignment on earth. She said if anyone likes it he or she can believe or leave it but the truth remains that her mission is to liberate men and heal their infertility problems. The question is how will a married woman allow her husband to sleep with their pastor just to solve the fertility problem? It is almost impossible and will likely cause problems in many homes because that will amount to infidelity. Marital vows should be kept no matter what and who is involved. She said that every session will be around 2 minutes of s*x with her and problems solved.

Read more, watch the video and see her phone number here:
https://naijaresources.com/god-sent-me-with-an-anointed-py-to-heal-men-of-their-infertility-problems/

Re: If You Have Fertility Problem Sleep With Me And You'll Be Healed - Pst. Veronica by Qsand: 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
I don't ever criticise pastors but this one is completely fake. They give the church a bad name.
Re: If You Have Fertility Problem Sleep With Me And You'll Be Healed - Pst. Veronica by JunctionBox: 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
How about sleep with you and instantly receive N30b alert in my account?

(1) (Reply)

Clubkonnect Kindly Remove My Phone Number From Your Site / CORONA VIRUS; Stay At Home Order, Reno Urges FG to Provide Food for Nigerians / Rudeboy Mocks Coronavirus Infected Politicians Over Poor Health Care In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.