Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Mtn To Stop Paper Recharge Card And What It Means For You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mtn To Stop Paper Recharge Card And What It Means For You. (1196 Views)

MTN To Exit Liberia, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea-Conakry / Why Oil Prices Are Crashing And What It Means / MTN To Convert Recharge Card Sellers To Financial Services Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn To Stop Paper Recharge Card And What It Means For You. by sammytee30(m): 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
Recently, Most famous Telecommunication Provider - MTN announced that they want to stop paper recharge card to support Government effort on pollution control.

This new efforts will be generating lot of income for smart people.

Join the Smart People today ams start smiling to your Account.

DM on WhatsApp to Get Started!

Check my signature below.

(1) (Reply)

FIRST BANK Freezed My New Current Account By Inconveniencing Me / Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Food Brand With As Little As 100K / My Loan With Gocash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.