Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

My New Book: Romance Thriller, The Baddest Womb Shifter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Book: Romance Thriller, The Baddest Womb Shifter (1449 Views)

I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / Womb Shifter, Ladies React To Video Of A Man Displaying His Long Eggplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Book: Romance Thriller, The Baddest Womb Shifter by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
Blu03:
miss you too. I'll soon deactivate.
Michelle i'll send an email, okay?
... Who exactly is that?
Re: My New Book: Romance Thriller, The Baddest Womb Shifter by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
biGDhAp:
... Who exactly is that?
Michellekabod2
Re: My New Book: Romance Thriller, The Baddest Womb Shifter by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
biGDhAp:
... Who exactly is that?
I wanted to send an email cos I'll leave this forum soon. But it's okay...
Re: My New Book: Romance Thriller, The Baddest Womb Shifter by Froshloaded: 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
Blu03:
Who was that
Re: My New Book: Romance Thriller, The Baddest Womb Shifter by Froshloaded: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
smiley
Blu03:
Why are you leaving smiley
Re: My New Book: Romance Thriller, The Baddest Womb Shifter by Tweiker: 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
Blu03:

Why? Who is bothering you now?

You don't need to go, just give me a name and then take a few days away is all. Lord. Girl, you need to be strong in this world. people only want you for what they can get from you, exploit you.

Look, I love you and you know sex has nothing to do with it. I'm here and will gladly protect you.

Stop running, stand your grounds.
Re: My New Book: Romance Thriller, The Baddest Womb Shifter by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
Blu03:
..why.. What's going on..

Why's everyone leaving??..

.alright.. Since my mail isn't working.. How about you hit me up on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: My New Book: Romance Thriller, The Baddest Womb Shifter by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
Tweiker:

Why? Who is bothering you now?

You don't need to go, just give me a name and then take a few days away is all. Lord. Girl, you need to be strong in this world. people only want you for what they can get from you, exploit you.

Look, I love you and you know sex has nothing to do with it. I'm here and will gladly protect you.

Stop running, stand your grounds.
... Hahahaha. .. The love and sex part had me rotflmao .....

Seriously.. It's weird.. She's going to deactivate for only God knows the fourth time or so
Re: My New Book: Romance Thriller, The Baddest Womb Shifter by Tweiker: 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
biGDhAp:
... Hahahaha. .. The love and sex part had me rotflmao .....

Seriously.. It's weird.. She's going to deactivate for only God knows the fourth time or so

Though smart, she's too emotional. Has always been. It has me worried a lot, particularly for her future welfare. People can be very wicked for no reason, I don't think she will ever be able to cope. She will always keep running is my worry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right To Send Airtime To A Strange Girl Online / Who Is An Expensive Lady? / Men: Can You Fight Over A "Snatched" Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.