Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Get Your Certificate Of Occupancy - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Get Your Certificate Of Occupancy (658 Views)

850sqm Fenceland With Certificate Of Occupancy @lagoon Estate Amuwo Odofin Lagos / Certificate Of Occupancy: How To Process It Successfully / The Benefits Of Having A Certificate Of Occupancy For Your Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Certificate Of Occupancy by momove4real25(f): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
Good evening house,
Did anyone by any means paid for certificate of Occupancy through the programme of Home Owner Charters in Ogun State during the previous administration and you are yet to get it?
If you made payment into the government purse for the c of o and submitted your payment receipt, don't hesitate to contact me with your acknowledgment slip number and names you applied with. This is urgent between now and early May. 08161375559

1 Like

Re: Get Your Certificate Of Occupancy by movement2020: 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
momove4real25:
Good evening house,
Did anyone by any means paid for certificate of Occupancy through the programme of Home Owner Charters in Ogun State during the previous administration and you are yet to get it?
If you made payment into the government purse for the c of o and submitted your payment receipt, don't hesitate to contact me with your acknowledgment slip number and names you applied with. This is urgent between now and early May. 08161375559

I heard there is an housing scheme/sales this administration is working on for civil servants in Ogun State.. If yes, how can you be of help?
Re: Get Your Certificate Of Occupancy by momove4real25(f): 9:38am On Mar 22, 2020
movement2020:

I heard there is an housing scheme/sales this administration is working on for civil servants in Ogun State.. If yes, how can you be of help?
I have not heard of it. Though Opic might have answers to it and Ministry of Housing. Will confirm for u.
Re: Get Your Certificate Of Occupancy by movement2020: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2020
momove4real25:
I have not heard of it. Though Opic might have answers to it and Ministry of Housing. Will confirm for u.
Will appreciate

(1) (Reply)

To Let / We bring you services to your doorsteps / 3 Plots Of Land In Akobo Oju-irin, Yawiri, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.