Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,566 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court (48062 Views)

Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir / El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board / Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by YovvInteriors(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
cool

Contact me for POP ceiling design.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by iammo(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
oiin
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by sapientia(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
Its about to go down.

I will be largely entertained.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by ejimatic: 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Really.. dats nice but do u think ganduje would follow the rule of law if u eventually win in court
. The case will be finally decided at the SC.When all Gandujeic decisions are reversed the AIG in the NW will implement his return as Emir with immediate effects...
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
Banishment is bizzare
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by anytexy: 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
I wonder why he didn't resign when he saw it coming. Must he be emir.? with all his qualifications.Hmmm
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
Lawyers will chop your money and nothing will happen. We live in a lawless society where our leaders don't obey court order.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by magzey: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
madridguy:
Alhaji Sanusi should accept his fate and move on.

For you to eat with the devil you must have a very long spoon. The moment he started taking side in the last election, i knew the man is gone already should Ganduje win.

Look at the Sultan of Sokoto, always talk with caution.

Politician can kill their mother to retain power so you don't mess with them.
you get clean brain dude grin grin grin

Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by OhiOfIhima: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Really.. dats nice but do u think ganduje would follow the rule of law if u eventually win in court

It doesn't necessary he should be retain but if there is entitlement to be pay n free him of this so called exile will be fine.

Also court of law will clearly show what transpired between tradition and politics.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
ReubenE:
I hope he is not planning on going to a secular/regular court.

If this is true, why is he attempting to do so. He should be loyal to sharia/emirate law that was used to depose him. It is same law he reigned with, and he swore to uphold it.

When it is time to cut off the limbs of a poor man, they suddenly forget emirate/sharia law runs afoul of the Nigerian constitution, but when it is a known figure, they suddenly remember human rights and dignity.

To even think it is still ordinary/poor citizens that are making a case for his banishment to be challenged in a court is very nauseating

you definitely do not know Sanusi

Watch any or all of the videos below to grasp who he really is, he is anti-sharia, anti-archaic practices of the north

1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ71sjnpOWw&t=880s

2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXwwJHcoyfY

3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_f-O4Pedos

4)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOv86kWdOg4
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
YovvInteriors:
cool

Contact me for POP ceiling design.
shey pop ceiling na lawyer ni abi how he take relate?
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by madridguy(m): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
Where una dey see this meme

magzey:

you get clean brain dude grin grin grin
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by Emma1Oj(m): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
I don't just understand o.. U dethroned someone (fine) and still restricted him off his freedom, what such of nonsense is dat? are we in the colonial era?

Iranu oshi. malam will always be malam.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by ejimatic: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
The case will be finally decided at the SC.When all Gandujeic decisions are reversed the AIG in the NW will implement his return as Emir with immediate effects...
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Who is Governor Gandunje when it comes to enforcing the law I respect the man I can't deny he did well in Kano ...dethronement i can take banishment I can't take...restrictions of movement totally unacceptable Oga Sanusi is on the board of many notable companies his presence is need abi do we declare force majure on his behalf...
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by ud4u: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Best option for him
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by Ayed44: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Ganduje will not be Kano governor for ever.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by niyioladepo756(m): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
sanusi should just hold on for a while bcs this apc people will not leave him until they kill him completely, he should wait and pray for their end to come quickly
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by SaintLucia: 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
Like for Sanusi on exiled
Share for Kanu on exiled.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by ReubenE(m): 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

you definitely do not know Sanusi

Watch any or all of the videos below to grasp who he really is, he is anti-sharia, anti-archaic practices of the north

1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ71sjnpOWw&t=880s

2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXwwJHcoyfY

3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_f-O4Pedos

4)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOv86kWdOg4

You probably might think I don't know him but I think I know him and others sufficiently enough.

My brother, these elites don't actually do anything to change the supposed anomalies that they condemn.
It is only when they must have gained one favour or the other that they begin to display this sanctimonious attitude of pretense like they care.

1 Like

Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by SaintLucia: 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
ejimatic:
. The case will be finally decided at the SC.When all Gandujeic decisions are reversed the AIG in the NW will implement his return as Emir with immediate effects...
I read this on Biafra news.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by johnmartus(m): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hausa with their born to rule mentality.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by sagio09: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Is this your payment for championing Islamic banking? Hahaha
Sanusi the covert jihadist
He sings the song of education but was against the man that was addressing it in the North
Zero sympathy
Islamic Banking only and simply means non-interest banking. Nothing Islamic about it.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
ReubenE:

You probably might think I don't know him but I think I know him and others sufficiently enough.

My brother, these elites don't actually do anything to change the supposed anomalies that they condemn.
It is only when they must have gained one favour or the other that they begin to display this sanctimonious attitude of pretense like they care.

There is little to nothing only him can do, when his voice is becoming too loud they sent him away trust me they wouldn't have dethrone him if he is not doing something against the elite North he will be their friend if he is always supporting their way
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by Mayflowa(m): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
madridguy:
Alhaji Sanusi should accept his fate and move on.

For you to eat with the devil you must have a very long spoon. The moment he started taking side in the last election, i knew the man is gone already should Ganduje win.

Look at the Sultan of Sokoto, always talk with caution.

Politician can kill their mother to retain power so you don't mess with them.

Why should he give up on his right? When will politician learn to hear the truth in Nigeria and forego retaliation? Freedom of speech without repercussion is the greatest gain of democratic society. If no one would talk, especially those in revered position, then Nigeria cannot be better as we want. Moreso, the government cannot banish anyone like a traditional society. In a traditional society, no one can remove the king. So the government is taking gains from two conflicting settings.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by therajah: 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
Davash222:

Is Ganduje above the law?
In present Nigeria, yes!
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
It's in the name bro
No need for grammatical gymnastics

sagio09:

Islamic Banking only and simply means non-interest banking. Nothing Islamic about it.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
He shldnt waste his time ,this is nigeria
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by great664(m): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
seunmsg:
This is a welcome development. The court will have to rule on the validity of the dethronement and the legality of the banishment. The deposed emir Jakolo of Gwandu also challenged his dethronement and banishment by the Kebbi State government in 2005 and he won at the high court and appeal court. The Supreme Court is yet to rule on the matter.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that the court will quash the illegal banishment to Nasarawa State. As for the dethronement, I don’t have a good knowledge of the law governing the Kano emirate so I will have to wait for the decision of the court on the matter.

For the dethronement, Kano has amended the Kano Emirates law in November/December 2019 to Target him so he won't have Justice in court... It was well planned and I am happy sha

1 Like

Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by unselfishceo(m): 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
But that guy is not above the law now?
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by NGpatriot: 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ode sacked emir, it's like saying your boss doesn't have the right to sack you.

You beta save the little money you have left and stop wasting it on hungry SANs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ajimobi And His Daughter Stare At Each Other At An Event / Troops Neutralize Female Suicide Bomber - (Graphic Pics) / Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.