Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman (25124 Views)

Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North / British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London / Lai Mohammed, Audu Ogbeh And Fashola Funny Photo (2) (3) (4)

Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by kaylardz(m): 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
The Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) on Tuesday appointed a former Minister of Agriculture, Chief Audu Ogbeh as its new Chairman.

The Chairman of the Leadership Selection Committee, Lt. Gen. Mohammed Wushishi and the Secretary, Malam Bukar Zarma, disclosed this in a statement in Kaduna.

A former Minister of State for Power and Steel, Alhaji Murtala Aliyu emerged the Secretary General of the National Working Committee (NWC) of ACF.

According to the statement, the appointments were ratified and adopted after several hours of deliberations.

The statement read: “Amb. Shehu Malami is Chairman of the Board of Trustees, while Senator Fred Orti is the Deputy Chairman. Amb. Ibrahim Mai Sule has been appointed the Vice Chairman.

“Other members of the NWC are Senator Ibrahim Ida (Deputy Chairman), Senator Salihu Matori (Vice Chairman) Alhaji Tambari Ahmed (Deputy Secretary General), Alhaji Yakubu Gobir (Assistant Secretary General) Mr. Emmanuel Yaweh (Publicity Secretary), Amb. Ayuba Ngbako (Deputy Publicity Secretary) and Col. Aliyu Audu (Assistant Publicity Secretary).

“Also appointed are – Alhaji Shuaibu Shehu (Legal Adviser), Alhaji Yahaya Abdullahi (Deputy Legal Adviser), Alhaji Mohammed Jibrin (Assistant Legal Adviser), Alhaji Babasule Bisalla (Treasurer), Ms. Fati E. Ibrahim (Deputy treasurer), Alhaji Yusuf Jega (Assistant treasurer), Alhaji Ibrahim Moriki (Financial Secretary), Chief Kevin Kwapn (Deputy Financial Secretary), Alhaji Ajiya Idris (Assistant Financial Secretary), Hajia Saadatu Abdullahi (Auditor), Alhaji Hassan Yusufu (Deputy Auditor), and Alhaji Mohammed Yakubu as Assistant Auditor).

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-audu-ogbeh-emerges-acf-chairman/

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by Citytrend: 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
So uncle Osho and Sanusi shares same birthday. Well I wish them the best in their journey home

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by MightySparrow: 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
Another fool like Sunday Awoniyi: He would soon understand that to be a real northerner you have to be hausa - fulani and a muslim.

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by Captainrambo2: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
MightySparrow:
Another fool like sunday awoniyi
they want to use his head just the way nothern elders forum is using paul unongo's head.

People in middle belt need to understand they re diff from arewa people. Ok o

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by MightySparrow: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
Captainrambo2:
they want yo use his head just the way nothern elders forum is using paul usoro's head.

People skin middle belt needs to understand they re diff from arewa people. Ok o
At 72 kwa?!

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by luap1990(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
Kindness to our aged spells a good fortune for us. Are you looking for caring caregivers, secure and neat environment to take our elderly ones for a full stay? Then visit us at 6, Alabiyamo Avenue, Old Bodija, Ibadan. Oyo State. For enquiries call: 08137801264,

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
Middle Belt people are not ready to be freed from bondage.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
MightySparrow:
Another fool like Sunday Awoniyi: He would soon understand that to be a real northerner you have to be hausa - fulani and a muslim.

It's all politics from the core North

They feel they are losing the Middle belt to the south.... Because of herdsmen attacks

This is just to confuse them.. They are very gullible

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by 9japride(m): 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
That's why I don't take middle belt seriously. They have same mentality with northerners. They prefer northerners to a south easterner that just the plain truth. Southerners should get serious in unity especially south south people with their I don't care attitude. For southwest I reserve my comment. For now, Southwest won't be thinking straight because of 2023.

38 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by Timatayo1: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
Foolishness they will use him and dump him

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by MightySparrow: 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

It's all politics from the core North

They feel they are losing the Middle belt to the south.... Because of herdsmen attacks

This is just to confuse them.. They are very gullible
The middlebelt mumu too much

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by saaron(m): 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
Another ''Useful Idiot'' recruited by fulani association to divide and rule over Middle Belt. They think electing (Appointing) a non muslim Middle Belter as head of Arewa Consultative Forum will make non muslim infidels in Middle Belt accept the fulani group. They should keep decieving themselves. Middle Belt stands with Southern Nigeria. We have absolutely NOTHING to do with islamic terrorist haven which is core North.
Real Middle Belters have no business with Arewa North, and as such have NO BUSINESS with fulani terrorist associations domicile in the north.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by saaron(m): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
9japride:
That's why I don't take middle belt seriously. They have same mentality with northerners. They prefer northerners to a south easterner that just the plain truth. Southerners should get serious in unity especially south south people with their I don't care attitude. For southwest I reserve my comment. For now, Southwest won't be thinking straight because of 2023.
The fulani slave who calls himself Audu Ogbe is a non entity representing only himself. He does not speak for Middle Belt.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by 9japride(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
saaron:
The fulani slave who calls himself Audu Ogbe is a non entity representing only himself. He does not speak for Middle Belt.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!
[color=#006600][/color]

He's just being selfish. Instead of him to protest for the killing of his community people by herdsmen he's there collecting office. Smh

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by toxxnoni(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by Coldie(m): 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
North keeps looking for ways to unite meanwhile south keeps calling each other afonja and ipob

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by IgboSomalia: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
Captainrambo2:
they want to use his head just the way nothern elders forum is using paul usoro's head.

People in middle belt need to understand they re diff from arewa people. Ok o

Paul Unongo

As for Middle beltans that call themselves Northerners, they are the biggest fools in this country. I was talking to one idiot from Benue the other day who was calling a Northerner. When I analysed the high definition stupidity he was displaying, he nearly committed suicide.

Know thyself and others would not take you as a plaything. Middle belt states are more than enough to control things in that axis.

19 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
Good move on "Middle Belt" nationalists

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by voltron14: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
You'll think you know much more or have deeper knowledge and experience than Audu Ogbeh.
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by IgboSomalia: 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
9japride:

SW recently launched Amotekun while your SE Governors are collecting permission from the IGP before they can urinate.

Let your 5 Governors unite before you can start talking about unity cos Umahi is ready to sell the entire Igboland for 2 bags of cement.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by ThatFairGuy: 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
So Igbos are still complaining (wailing) over what concerns them not grin grin grin
Intolerant Terrorist everywhere cheesy cheesy

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by realstars: 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
Next level
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by money121(m): 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
MightySparrow:

It baffles me how middle belt call themselves arewa. Used and dumped. Funny enough the main arewa don't bother with this post. They leave it for the fools in the middle belt. Benue and Kogi. Tufiaakwa!

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by daddytime(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
A very dull, selfish and foolish man who has allowed his quest for recognition becloud his sense of reasoning.

What a retard.

Wetin make this Mumu feel say him Na Arewa in Gods name?

End shall never wonder!

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by 9japride(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
IgboSomalia:

But SW recently launched Amotekun while your Governors are collecting permission from the IGP before they can urinate.
[color=#006600][/color]

Leave that matter. The truth is that for now you guys are not ready for southern unity because of 2023. Igbos are not in competition with anyone.

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by paulolee(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
no even Kno Y I book space...maybe na bcoz today ucl matches too de boring...m out
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by picoba(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
Use and dump

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by IgboSomalia: 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Leave that matter. The truth is that for now you guys are not ready for southern unity because of 2023. Igbos are not in competition with anyone.

Southern unity. Is Igboland united?

Go to Igbo threads and see how Chino, MelesZenawi and Anambralstson make a fool of themselves. Abia dragging Imo, Anambra dragging Enugu, all of them dragging Ebonyi.

Put your house in order and stop disgracing yourselves about.

27 Likes 3 Shares

NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) / Boko Haram: West Has Shown More Concern Than Arab Nations – Borno Gov, Zulum / I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan