Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Kylian Mbappe has been Tested For Coronavirus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kylian Mbappe has been Tested For Coronavirus (484 Views)

Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training / Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. / AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kylian Mbappe has been Tested For Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
PSG star Kylian Mbappe has reportedly been tested for coronavirus after missing the last two days of training.

The Frenchman has missed training in the lead up to tomorrow's showdown with Borussia Dortmund due to a sore throat.

However, French publication L'Équipe have reported the 21-year-old has been tested for the virus with results coming 'later this evening or Wednesday morning'.

It means that Mbappe will likely be missing for tomorrow's crucial game at the Parcs des Princes.

Thomas Tuchel's side take on Dortmund tomorrow and the game will be played behind closed doors due to the virus.

Dortmund currently lead the tie 2-1 after a double from Erling Haaland in the first leg.

The world of sport has been rocked by the coronavirus in recent weeks including the Champions League.

Tonight's game between Valencia and Atalanta will be played behind closed door's as well as three of next week's four games.

La Liga have also confirmed all games will be played behind closed doors in Spain's top division for the next two weeks.

Meanwhile in Italy, all sport including Serie A has been suspended until April 3 due to the virus outbreak.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportbible.com/football/football-news-kylian-mbappe-has-been-tested-for-the-coronavirus-20200310.amp.html

Re: Kylian Mbappe has been Tested For Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
God keep us safe from this virus o cry

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe has been Tested For Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
Corona has taken away our football fans from Stadium.....

Covid-19 wanna take away our players also...
Re: Kylian Mbappe has been Tested For Coronavirus by pode(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
I believed this must be a joke,
Re: Kylian Mbappe has been Tested For Coronavirus by omeiza49ja: 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Re: Kylian Mbappe has been Tested For Coronavirus by obembet(f): 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
I hope the Tests comes Negative and he becomes well Again. He is such a Young Talent that everyone wants to see his Future. I hope it the Results are Negative and he Gets Well.
Re: Kylian Mbappe has been Tested For Coronavirus by omeiza49ja: 12:19am On Mar 11, 2020
obembet:
I hope the Tests comes Negative and he becomes well Again. He is such a Young Talent that everyone wants to see his Future. I hope it the Results are Negative and he Gets Well.

The test is out and it's negative

(1) (Reply)

Zaha Offers Free Accomodation To COVID-19 Workers / The Top 5 Game Reserves In Africa;check If Nigeria Is On The List / Which Club Has The Best Treble Acheivement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.