Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,488 members, 7,781,463 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:50 PM

Riots In Kano: Youths Reject New Emir With Protest (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riots In Kano: Youths Reject New Emir With Protest (video) (4242 Views)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest / Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riots In Kano: Youths Reject New Emir With Protest (video) by kogifirst(m): 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
Riots In Kano: Youths Reject New Emir With Protest (Video) - Kogi Latest News - http:///2TGjs7S

Watch Video Via.....

http://kogifirst.com/breaking-news/riots-in-kano-youths-reject-new-emir-with-protest-video/
Re: Riots In Kano: Youths Reject New Emir With Protest (video) by slimfit1(m): 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
These people are the real victims of the detronment not Sanusi. I feel sorry for the elite when things bust they will regret this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riots In Kano: Youths Reject New Emir With Protest (video) by Dreal1247: 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mark this. The North is going to destroy themselves.

6 Likes

Re: Riots In Kano: Youths Reject New Emir With Protest (video) by CharleyBright(m): 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
I knew it will get to that.
Is it not Kano?
i lived in Kano 4 yrs and survived 2 deadly unnecessary riots that hundreds of lives were wasted.
My fear is that soon the real victims will be Christian non indigenes as the rioters will descend their frustrations and evil on non indigenes.

10 Likes

Re: Riots In Kano: Youths Reject New Emir With Protest (video) by ursullalinda(f): 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
I love politics but I detest the type of politics being practised here.....what kind of human being dethrone's a king for not being in his camp?......that is pure wickedness.......if northerners don't treat their Bleep ups very soon their region will be irredeemable.

4 Likes

Re: Riots In Kano: Youths Reject New Emir With Protest (video) by MightySparrow: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
Dreal1247:
Mark this. The North is going to destroy themselves.
They have done that already by their ignorance and bigotry. The only reasonable voice for a better north is now dethroned. I watched some of Lamido's speeches on youtube. I know the north is losing a real visionary leader.

8 Likes

Re: Riots In Kano: Youths Reject New Emir With Protest (video) by virginchaser(m): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
I kept asking?
Re: Riots In Kano: Youths Reject New Emir With Protest (video) by Charmingrascal(m): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
And Ganduje goofed.
Re: Riots In Kano: Youths Reject New Emir With Protest (video) by Randy100: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
My little brother is currently camping there. I pray for his safety.

1 Like

Re: Riots In Kano: Youths Reject New Emir With Protest (video) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
MightySparrow:
They have done that already by their ignorance and bigotry. The only reasonable voice for a better north is now dethroned. I watched some of Lamido's speeches on youtube. I know the north is losing a real visionary leader.

Aswr....he may not have pleased everyone.....
But at least he's eloquent...

He has a great intellect

Asin the guy na better person
Re: Riots In Kano: Youths Reject New Emir With Protest (video) by engrchykae(m): 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
The masses better stand up for sanusi because sanusi is a made man and have nothing but a throne to lose but the northern masses will lose their dreams and lives if they don't see what sanusi is seeing.
They accused sanusi of not respecting their culture and I ask is it the culture of giving birth to kids and abandoning them to the streets?
Why are the children of the elites exempted from being almajiris,are the elites not good Moslems?
The northern masses must start using their heads .
Over here in the south,most northern youths are doing okada, security and other menial jobs because they lack education and other skills to compete.
If it were up to me,I will share phones to them so that they would be acquainted with social media and meet other youths from the south and rub minds together.
That wickedness can't stand for long.nonsense and power

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riots In Kano: Youths Reject New Emir With Protest (video) by Nuzo1(m): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
Just a handful of Sanusi sympathizers.

Yes, in the coming days, they will double. But that's where it will end.

Nothing serious will come out of it as majority of Kano indigenes support the dethronement. Why?

1. Because they never liked Sanusi for his gross hypocrisy.

2. The dethronement is fully supported by Buhari because of his support for PDP in the last election. And you know how much mess they can endure for that one.
Re: Riots In Kano: Youths Reject New Emir With Protest (video) by princemillla(m): 1:54am On Mar 11, 2020
If they dont fight this to the least, then the emir post just bcame a puppet in the hand of puppeteer
Re: Riots In Kano: Youths Reject New Emir With Protest (video) by Nobody: 3:40am On Mar 11, 2020
Nuzo1:
Just a handful of Sanusi sympathizers.

Yes, in the coming days, they will double. But that's where it will end.

Nothing serious will come out of it as majority of Kano indigenes support the dethronement. Why?

1. Because they never liked Sanusi for his gross hypocrisy.

2. The dethronement is fully supported by Buhari because of his support for PDP in the last election. And you know how much mess they can endure for that one.

So it's now that APC will win Kano in 2023?

(1) (Reply)

Rufai Of Arise Is Quite Dumb And Is Really A Hater Of Tinubu / Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo / Buhari's Tentative Ministerial List - A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.