Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Pastor Mrs Veronica Going Viral is a Fake News: See the real Evidence Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Mrs Veronica Going Viral is a Fake News: See the real Evidence Here (20880 Views)

Law Graduate, Anyim Veronica Gets A Plot Of Land From A Company In Port Harcourt / Pastor (Mrs) Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today / Should The Government Close Down Pastor Mrs. Veronica’s Church? Your Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Mrs Veronica Going Viral is a Fake News: See the real Evidence Here by Forgiveson86(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
Watch the real evidence that is going viral about Pastor Mrs Veronica who is the founder of Life of Faith and Prosperity Ministry, Asaba, Delta State
As quoted below:

Pastor Mrs Veronica seeks to sleep with male church members to be healed from infertility

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEFfREk6V5c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Mrs Veronica Going Viral is a Fake News: See the real Evidence Here by Righteousness89(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
Re: Pastor Mrs Veronica Going Viral is a Fake News: See the real Evidence Here by seunlayi(m): 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nigerians
Re: Pastor Mrs Veronica Going Viral is a Fake News: See the real Evidence Here by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
Have you watched it to know the content?

when you hear hoofbeats, you sheepled conventionally and dogmatically think of horses, but I go all out to check and see, if its zebras and/or wildebeests, lol.
- Muttleylaff

Righteousness89:
Watching this video is a risks...

You might be Spiritually affected after Watch this..

Be careful of what you allow your eyEs to see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Mrs Veronica Going Viral is a Fake News: See the real Evidence Here by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 11, 2020
I don't believe such STORIES, but if those pictures you displayed above belong to a ?Female Pastor, then I have no option than to personally call her an ASHAWOPRENEUR.

GOD is not an Author of Confusion.
Even NATIVE DOCTORS, fear and respect God.
U rarely see Pastors that fear God, these Days.

Please, when next you sight her tell her that someone on Nairaland called her an ASHAWOPRENEUR. I will be at your service if u still need more details of me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Mrs Veronica Going Viral is a Fake News: See the real Evidence Here by MuttleyLaff: 4:30am On Mar 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Watching this video is a risks...

You might be Spiritually affected after Watch this..

Be careful of what you allow your eyEs to see

Bodydialect57:
Have you watched it to know the content?

"when you hear hoofbeats, you sheepled conventionally and dogmatically think of horses,
but I go all out to check and see, if its zebras and/or wildebeests, lol.
"
- MuttleyLaff
[img]https://s5/images/tenorb2f44ea9662323f1.gif[/img]
Instead of just eating what you're being fed,
watch what you're fed, to know what you're eating

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Mrs Veronica Going Viral is a Fake News: See the real Evidence Here by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 11, 2020
Where's the evidence that the viral news is false?
Re: Pastor Mrs Veronica Going Viral is a Fake News: See the real Evidence Here by Forgiveson86(m): 6:53am On Oct 26, 2020
nineone:
Where's the evidence that the viral news is false?
Such person doesn't exist in Asaba after much investigation..

(1) (Reply)

It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy / Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 / Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.