Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,768 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Where Can I Buy Goat Cheap In Northern Staye - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Where Can I Buy Goat Cheap In Northern Staye (1144 Views)

Buy Your Female Quality New Trending Handbags Very Cheap In Abuja / NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) / Where To Buy RMB Cheap In Nigeria - How To Pay Chinese Suppliers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Goat Cheap In Northern Staye by NwositaFC: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hello fellow naira landers, I am in the earsteen part of Nigeria but I intend buying 100 goats to sell. Can any one in north or an agent in livestock explain to me the state in north I will buy good healthy and affordable goat. If possible send me picture with prices. I was told is cheap in kebbi state but I feel kebbi is too far,kindly send me reply with info.
Re: Where Can I Buy Goat Cheap In Northern Staye by maxlev1: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
NwositaFC:
Hello fellow naira landers, I am in the earsteen part of Nigeria but I intend buying 100 goats to sell. Can any one in north or an agent in livestock explain to me the state in north I will buy good healthy and affordable goat. If possible send me picture with prices. I was told is cheap in kebbi state but I feel kebbi is too far,kindly send me reply with info.
I buy and sell goats. If u are serious we can work together as a team. Send me a pm let's exchange numbers and talk business

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy Goat Cheap In Northern Staye by zealark2000(m): 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
Please I need advice on how to start goat buying from the North
Re: Where Can I Buy Goat Cheap In Northern Staye by oppsymos(m): 12:22am On Dec 04, 2020
zealark2000:
Please I need advice on how to start goat buying from the North
What kind of advice?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Goat Cheap In Northern Staye by zealark2000(m): 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
Where to buy cheap and good species. I want to start by January
Re: Where Can I Buy Goat Cheap In Northern Staye by zealark2000(m): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
Please the place where I can get cheap and the specie's that's is moving
Re: Where Can I Buy Goat Cheap In Northern Staye by oppsymos(m): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
zealark2000:
Please the place where I can get cheap and the specie's that's is moving
Yobe, sokoto, bauchi, adamawa
Re: Where Can I Buy Goat Cheap In Northern Staye by zealark2000(m): 11:38am On Dec 09, 2020
Please someone is advising me to go to Kebbi for goat that is cheaper there
Re: Where Can I Buy Goat Cheap In Northern Staye by Fk2021(m): 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
zealark2000:
Please someone is advising me to go to Kebbi for goat that is cheaper there

I'm currently in Niger state, these goat I bought at 10k each. I sent as waybill to Onitsha via luxury bus.

Call/WhatsApp
08068479653, 08083031185

(1) (Reply)

Offset Printing Machines For Sale / The Chicken Cage , The Poultry Cage , The Layer Cage / Invest In ∂ Future, Become A Land Owner In Ibeju Lekki With #450k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.