Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,406 members, 7,781,180 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:17 AM

How To Treat Your Girlfriend/wife: A Must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Treat Your Girlfriend/wife: A Must Read (3941 Views)

6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Treat Your Girlfriend/wife: A Must Read by hermosa(f): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2010
If only everyone could see this and understand it.

When she stares at your mouth
Kiss her

When she pushes you or hits you like a dummy because she thinks she's stronger than you
Grab her and don't let go

When she starts cursing at you trying to act all tough
Kiss her and tell her you love her

When she's quiet
Ask her what's wrong

When she ignores you
Give her your attention

When she pulls away
Pull her back

When you see her at her worst
Tell her she's beautiful

When you see her start crying
Just hold her and don't say a word

When you see her walking
Sneak up and hug her waist from behind

When she's scared
Protect her

When she steals your favourite hoodie
Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night

When she teases you
Tease her back and make her laugh

When she doesn't answer for a long time
reassure her that everything is okay

When she looks at you with doubt
Back yourself up

When she says that she loves you
she really does more than you can understand

When she grabs at your hands
Hold her's and play with her fingers

When she bumps into you;
bump into her back and make her laugh

When she tells you a secret
keep it safe and untold

When she looks at you in your eyes
don't look away until she does

When she reposts this bulletin
she wants you to read it

- Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything

- When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go

- When she says she's ok don't believe it, talk with her because 10 yrs later she'll remember you

- Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her

-Treat her like she's all that matters to you

- Stay up all night with her when she's sick

- Watch her favourite movie with her or her favourite show even if you think it's stupid

- Give her the world.

- Let her wear your clothes

-When she's bored and sad, hang out with her

-Let her know she's important.

- Don't talk about other girls around her

- Kiss her in the pouring rain

- When she runs up to you crying, the first thing you say is:
"Whose butt am i kicking baby?"

is this the cutest text ever read??
Re: How To Treat Your Girlfriend/wife: A Must Read by Harbb: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2010
Good one there.
Re: How To Treat Your Girlfriend/wife: A Must Read by denitro(m): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2010
nice one
Re: How To Treat Your Girlfriend/wife: A Must Read by Dsense(m): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2010
Copy and paste!
Re: How To Treat Your Girlfriend/wife: A Must Read by engrking: 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2010
talking from experience.
Re: How To Treat Your Girlfriend/wife: A Must Read by Woke4all(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2010
D-sense:

Copy and paste!
grin as usual
Re: How To Treat Your Girlfriend/wife: A Must Read by OOmpa(f): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2010
Hot to treat your boyfriend/husband?

have s*e*x with him! All the time.

hahahahaha
Re: How To Treat Your Girlfriend/wife: A Must Read by IbitoruA(f): 3:08am On Dec 23, 2010
very sweet cry. if only men like that actually existed
Re: How To Treat Your Girlfriend/wife: A Must Read by Osama10(m): 3:15am On Dec 23, 2010
Ibitoru A:

very sweet cry. if only men like that actually existed

If only you have the opportunity of meeting such men.
Re: How To Treat Your Girlfriend/wife: A Must Read by Ladyjide(f): 4:58am On Dec 23, 2010
Wow- perfect summary  wink! If there were even men who were willing to do just half of that I would not be single!!
Re: How To Treat Your Girlfriend/wife: A Must Read by deco2come: 5:31am On Dec 23, 2010
A lot of men are like that but since most girls take their caring as being dumb, men have learnt never to show a girl that his full love.

Anyway, interested in learning/knowing more about my language and culture you are welcome at www.umuigbo.com. Don't forget to post a topic or ask any question in the forum section. You can also advice me on how to make it better
Re: How To Treat Your Girlfriend/wife: A Must Read by mensdept: 6:40am On Dec 23, 2010
You guys cant be serious. Are we all still 15?
Re: How To Treat Your Girlfriend/wife: A Must Read by thweraja10: 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2010
Copy and paste!

Wether na Copy and paste or not

Its coool.
Re: How To Treat Your Girlfriend/wife: A Must Read by NET1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2010
@poster,

can you see what NOLLYWOOD is doing to your BRAIN? The likes of Ini Edo and Michael Ezuronye have given you a distorted picture view of how relationships really work.

The most mature post here (I think) is that of: deco2come
deco2come:

A lot of men are like that but since most girls take their caring as being dumb, men have learnt never to show a girl that his full love.

Anyway, interested in learning/knowing more about my language and culture you are welcome at www.umuigbo.com. Don't forget to post a topic or ask any question in the forum section. You can also advice me on how to make it better

The actual truth is:

I luv my Girlfriend, but I dont do all these things you posted here. They make you look like a wussie (jerk).
Re: How To Treat Your Girlfriend/wife: A Must Read by davedozz(m): 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2010
hermosa:

If only everyone could see this and understand it.

When she stares at your mouth
Kiss her

When she pushes you or hits you like a dummy because she thinks she's stronger than you
Grab her and don't let go

When she starts cursing at you trying to act all tough
Kiss her and tell her you love her

When she's quiet
Ask her what's wrong

When she ignores you
Give her your attention

When she pulls away
Pull her back

When you see her at her worst
Tell her she's beautiful

When you see her start crying
Just hold her and don't say a word

When you see her walking

When she's scared
Protect her

When she steals your favourite hoodie
Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night

When she teases you
Tease her back and make her laugh

When she doesn't answer for a long time
reassure her that everything is okay

When she looks at you with doubt
Back yourself up

When she says that she loves you
she really does more than you can understand

When she grabs at your hands
Hold her's and play with her fingers

When she bumps into you;
bump into her back and make her laugh

When she tells you a secret
keep it safe and untold

When she looks at you in your eyes
don't look away until she does

When she reposts this bulletin
she wants you to read it

- Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything

- When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go

- When she says she's ok don't believe it, talk with her because 10 yrs later she'll remember you

- Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her

-Treat her like she's all that matters to you

- Stay up all night with her when she's sick

- Watch her favourite movie with her or her favourite show even if you think it's silly

- Give her the world.

- Let her wear your clothes

-When she's bored and sad, hang out with her  

-Let her know she's important.

- Don't talk about other girls around her

- Kiss her in the pouring rain

- When she runs up to you crying, the first thing you say is:
"Whose butt am i kicking baby?"

is this the cutest text ever read??

Men, I love this article.

deco2come:

Guy you're kinda right. when you do all this to them, they'll start taking you 4 a WUSSY! But when you know your girl is sincerely in love with you then practicing all that would be nice and ok.
Re: How To Treat Your Girlfriend/wife: A Must Read by ikillmods1: 12:25am On Dec 25, 2010
uhm nice one there i don't care if u copied and downloaded and pasted whatever u like u say but i just love 'em
Re: How To Treat Your Girlfriend/wife: A Must Read by viruz007(m): 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2010
@ ibitoru and ladyjide, Search no more am here. Can do mor dan half d stuff here, cool
Re: How To Treat Your Girlfriend/wife: A Must Read by IbrahimB: 1:41am On Dec 26, 2010
When you see her walking

undecided 

The post is sentimental, and in many instances unrealistic. . .
Re: How To Treat Your Girlfriend/wife: A Must Read by OOmpa(f): 3:27am On Dec 26, 2010
I was tring to make a point with my previous post in here, but I guess I wasn't understood.
In my honest opinion our upbringing makes us a lot of damage.
Girls are brought up believing in love, romance, prince charming, sweetness, gestures, perfect, ideal man,
Men are brought up believing in strength, pride, sex, freedom,
In no way do these two worlds fit together.
So when two people get married both sides get frustrated, because they can't get what they want and need based on expectations taught.
Finding a compromise is a struggle difficult for both, some fail in it, some succeed, but it is always a difficult process ending in not being fully satisfied.

I don't get it. Why do our parents and society have to teach us lots of bullshit about how life "should be" and not really IS. Mr Perfect doesn't exist neither does Ms Perfect.
Re: How To Treat Your Girlfriend/wife: A Must Read by beejaei: 5:42am On Dec 27, 2010
@OP

Please come down from cloud 99 and join us in the real world. Whatever happened to what a woman should do for her lord.
Re: How To Treat Your Girlfriend/wife: A Must Read by Etakime(m): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2010
[quote][/quote] if you do all this for naija girls, them go use their yansh sit on your head. So boy the only way to show a girl you love her is to take her to cloud nine and let her Climax. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Taller Than Boyfriend / How Exactly Did You Overcome Self-servicing / Best Break-up Letters Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.