Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Bobrisky Announce She Is Finally Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky Announce She Is Finally Pregnant (1171 Views)

Help! I Am Afraid Of What May Happen To Me When This Lockdown Is Finally Over / Photos - 62 Yr Old African Woman Who Married A 13 Yr Old Boy Is Finally Pregnant / Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Announce She Is Finally Pregnant by Richarddjudkins: 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
Bobrisky Announces Pregnancy – Instagram Users React

Entertainment
March 10, 2020 AdminLeave A CommentOn Bobrisky Announces Pregnancy – Instagram Users React
Nigeria’s sensational Internet personality, Bobrisky this morning has revealed on Instagram that she saw herself pregnant in a dream she had the night before and Instagram users are not having it with her.

According to Bobrisky, – who has proven to us that with her everything is possible – was pregnant and had a baby in her dreams. She also noted that her bestie, Tonto Dikeh was there to congratulate her.

Users React
Bobrisky
“Good morning… my house help woke me up about 20min ago. I dreamt I was pregnant ? and everybody on ig was shouting jezzzz how did Bobrisky get pregnant. To cut the story short I saw myself at the hospital with my baby girl beside me. Only for me to see my bestie beside me @tontolet shouting congratulations. I was wondering how I delivered the baby. I asked the doctor ? if I push or how did I delivered the baby. The doctor was just smiling ?

Instagram users comment on her status:

@alan.white2019: “Who ask you?”

@____harvey: “You will not kill us with Laugh ??”

@anitajoseph8: “Bobo know how to make u guys talk,??nobi only pregnant biko bob leee me??”

♀️
@flashypamsy: “Story that never happened??‍”

@official_vivyan: “Congratulations ?”

SEE ARTICLE SOURCE

Re: Bobrisky Announce She Is Finally Pregnant by godofuck231: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
Shekau can't just help us and be useful for once and kill this bleeding crow

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Announce She Is Finally Pregnant by sulasa07(m): 12:01am On Mar 11, 2020
Richarddjudkins:

Entertainment
March 10, 2020 AdminLeave A CommentOn Bobrisky Announces Pregnancy – Instagram Users React
Nigeria’s sensational Internet personality, Bobrisky this morning has revealed on Instagram that she saw herself pregnant in a dream she had the night before and Instagram users are not having it with her.

According to Bobrisky, – who has proven to us that with her everything is possible – was pregnant and had a baby in her dreams. She also noted that her bestie, Tonto Dikeh was there to congratulate her.

Users React
Bobrisky
“Good morning… my house help woke me up about 20min ago. I dreamt I was pregnant ? and everybody on ig was shouting jezzzz how did Bobrisky get pregnant. To cut the story short I saw myself at the hospital with my baby girl beside me. Only for me to see my bestie beside me @tontolet shouting congratulations. I was wondering how I delivered the baby. I asked the doctor ? if I push or how did I delivered the baby. The doctor was just smiling ?

Instagram users comment on her status:

@alan.white2019: “Who ask you?”

@____harvey: “You will not kill us with Laugh ??”

@anitajoseph8: “Bobo know how to make u guys talk,??nobi only pregnant biko bob leee me??”

♀️
@flashypamsy: “Story that never happened??‍”

@official_vivyan: “Congratulations ?”

SEE ARTICLE SOURCE
When did transgender start impregnating or getting pregnant? grin grin grin
I'm sure it's a wide n wild dream shocked shocked
Re: Bobrisky Announce She Is Finally Pregnant by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 11, 2020
This confused pig again!!
Re: Bobrisky Announce She Is Finally Pregnant by uchman(m): 5:43am On Mar 11, 2020
I swear!
I hate this man...
The way she use to put face on pictures is annoying...

(1) (Reply)

When Her Phone Keeps Saying Line Busy / I Am Begining To Agree With The Stereotype That Most Ladies Are Confused / National Identification Number ( Nin )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.