Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Supply From Kano, Gombe Or Maiduguri - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Supply From Kano, Gombe Or Maiduguri (2433 Views)

Real Reasons Behind Shoprite’s Planned Exit From Kano / Ram Scarcity Hits Jigawa, Merchants Opt For Supply From Benin Republic / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Supply From Kano, Gombe Or Maiduguri by obinnawhyte(m): 4:06am On Mar 11, 2020
I need wholesale beans and rice dealers that can supply to me from Kano to Port Harcourt in wholesale quantity and price.

*Oloka beans
* Patasco white beans
* Patasco brown beans
*Iron beans
* Akara beans

* Kuro LGA rice or any other grains free long seed local rice.

Call or Whatsapp 08068859986
Re: I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Supply From Kano, Gombe Or Maiduguri by obinnawhyte(m): 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
obinnawhyte:
I need wholesale beans and rice dealers that can supply to me from Kano to Port Harcourt in wholesale quantity and price.

*Oloka beans
* Patasco white beans
* Patasco brown beans
*Iron beans
* Akara beans

I need your assistance on this please
Re: I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Supply From Kano, Gombe Or Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 12, 2020
Noted
Re: I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Supply From Kano, Gombe Or Maiduguri by Bobbysteps: 9:19am On Mar 12, 2020
You need rice from kano only or from other state too?

1 Like

Re: I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Supply From Kano, Gombe Or Maiduguri by Adam00(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2020
I'm from kano but i am not a rice dealer

1 Like

Re: I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Supply From Kano, Gombe Or Maiduguri by obinnawhyte(m): 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
Adam00:
I'm from kano but i am not a rice dealer

What do you deal on and do you have anyone who deals on rice and beans that I can transact with?
Re: I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Supply From Kano, Gombe Or Maiduguri by obinnawhyte(m): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
Bobbysteps:
You need rice from kano only or from other state too?

Is about where I can get it cheap and transportation easy and cheap.

News have it that kura LGA in Kano rice is very fine and well sorted and you get Oloka beans from there ( it's one of the many types of beans I will like to buy)

But I don't mind other northern state
Re: I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Supply From Kano, Gombe Or Maiduguri by Adam00(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
obinnawhyte:

What do you deal on and do you have anyone who deals on rice and beans that I can transact with?
well, I'm also looking for serious minded person to partner with in the south.

1 Like

Re: I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Supply From Kano, Gombe Or Maiduguri by Olayinka777(m): 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
What about Sokoto state food produce?

1 Like

Re: I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Supply From Kano, Gombe Or Maiduguri by obinnawhyte(m): 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
Olayinka777:
What about Sokoto state food produce?

I don't mind, it's about where I can get it cheap ( rice, beans and maize)
Re: I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Supply From Kano, Gombe Or Maiduguri by obinnawhyte(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
Adam00:
well, I'm also looking for serious minded person to partner with in the south.

OK, please what's your location?
Re: I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Supply From Kano, Gombe Or Maiduguri by Bobbysteps: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
obinnawhyte:

Is about where I can get it cheap and transportation easy and cheap.

News have it that kura LGA in Kano rice is very fine and well sorted and you get Oloka beans from there ( it's one of the many types of beans I will like to buy)

But I don't mind other northern state
Yes, i have sombody that sells rice and you can get it as much as you can but is from benue state.
Re: I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Supply From Kano, Gombe Or Maiduguri by obinnawhyte(m): 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
Bobbysteps:
Yes, i have sombody that sells rice and you can get it as much as you can but is from benue state.

Can we chat or still hook us up ?
Re: I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Supply From Kano, Gombe Or Maiduguri by Olayinka777(m): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
obinnawhyte:

I don't mind, it's about where I can get it cheap ( rice, beans and maize)
Ok what quantity are u looking at?
Re: I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Supply From Kano, Gombe Or Maiduguri by Adam00(m): 8:13am On Mar 13, 2020
obinnawhyte:

OK, please what's your location?
kano state

1 Like

Re: I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Supply From Kano, Gombe Or Maiduguri by obinnawhyte(m): 9:00am On Mar 13, 2020
Adam00:
kano state

Let's chat 08068859986
Re: I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Supply From Kano, Gombe Or Maiduguri by dougivilla(m): 10:06am On May 25, 2021
I am also looking for partners in this business.

We get ours from Gombe and Benue. If you want to bulk buy or buy in wholesale quantity, do contact me (WhatsApp) on 08067961300. Its payment on delivery!
Re: I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Supply From Kano, Gombe Or Maiduguri by zeetem: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
If you're in need of suppliers of well polished, stone free rice in bulks from North,
contact
He is Highly reliable.
Re: I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Supply From Kano, Gombe Or Maiduguri by aeronot(m): 5:21pm On May 04, 2023
obinnawhyte:

Do you still need this?

*Oloka beans
* Patasco white beans
* Patasco brown beans
*Iron beans
* Akara beans

(1) (Reply)

What Is A MEMART / Sales Of Shirts, Shoes, Wristwatches And Perfumes / Projector And Screen For Rent In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.