Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

You Have To Want It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have To Want It (123 Views)

Will The Devil Ever Repent? The Truth If You Want It. / How Bad Do You Want It? – Joel Osteen / Love Is Not Whatever You Want It To Be ~alex Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have To Want It by NaijaPageOfGod: 7:37am On Mar 11, 2020

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE:

“Go,” said Jesus, “your faith has healed you.” Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus along the road.
Mark 10:52, NIV

TODAY’S WORD:

A blind beggar named Bartimaeus heard all the commotion of a great crowd following Jesus and began shouting, “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!” The people around him told him to be quiet, but the more they rebuked him and told him to be quiet, the louder he shouted. All of a sudden, Jesus stopped, commanded him to be called, and healed him.

How badly do you want the dreams God put in your heart and the promises He’s spoken to you? Badly enough to outlast people who are trying to talk you out of it, badly enough to overlook some insults, badly enough to do the right thing when the wrong thing is happening? Do you want it badly enough to keep pursuing it when all the circumstances say it’s not going to happen? There should be something you are believing for about which you are relentless. You aren’t moved by how impossible it looks.

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

“Father, thank You for the dreams You put in my heart and for the promises You’ve spoken. If I have to believe my whole life for their fulfillment, I’m going keep believing. I’m not going to settle for less than. I’m going to keep pursuing what You put in my heart. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Credit For Joel Osteen Devotional 11 March 2020 – Joel Osteen

From Naijapage - https://naijapage.com/tag/joel-osteen/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Are Given A Car / "Lt Is Better To Trust In The Lord,......" / Coronavirus: Prayers In My Own Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.